Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ghostly Encounters [Ice]

Started by Ethereal-Star, April 27, 2015, 11:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Tags @Ice !

Memories of her death filled her mind as Pepper sat on the ground near a bench in the small town. The wind blew but had no effect on her hair or torn dress, as she was essentially dead, a ghost, gone from the land of the living. A spirit she is, a wanderer and seeker of justice for herself and family. The wind could blow all it wanted but Pepper would not be swayed by it or anything. Not until her vengeance had been carried out. Then she could ascend towards the light and be with her family once more. But that time was not here, and Pepper wasn't ready for that yet.

She glanced up at the stars and the night sky as she softly began to sing a song. It was a sad tune, one that she had composed herself being as she was dead there was little else for her to do. The tune bespoke of death and lost opportunities, of mourning and crying angels. Birds wept in this song as did the very earth. Some might think her song overly dramatic, but then again they weren't the dead one were they? They had no right to an opinion, and if they did Pepper would silence it for them. The song gave her comfort in the cold embrace of death where the warmth of the living could not reach her. And so the white-haired ghost sang into the night, her figure flitting in and out of existence, barely there at times and at others almost solid. But almost. For now, it was a peaceful time for Pepper, well as peaceful as it could be. The night dragged on even though the ghost no longer had any sense of time. Time was for mortals and the lives they still possessed.

Clutching her ghostly sword in hand she sat there and sang her heart out, a white, blue and blackened wisp of a person, orange eyes filled with immense sorrow. Pepper had yet to come across another lost soul. To find a soul just as lost and adrift as she herself was. Maybe one day she would, as intangible as the days were to her. After all, being dead made for some lonely times and Pepper was no exception. But for now she was content in her own way and she reveled in this short span of tranquility. Tranquility that was much too difficult to come by in the void of limbo. And so she would relish it whenever she got the chance.

Ice

Raven was walking quietly threw the small town. Currently she was just wondering threw in her human fourm. She was not wanting to cause a  secen right now. In fact she was not wanting to be noticed at all. She was wary of most humans and just stayed away from then in general.

She paused as she heard the sound of someone snging. It souned like a song from long ago. She was funicular with many stang and old songs.she followed the sound of the singing untill she found the source. She stared for a few seconcons not really beliving what she saw. It was another ghost like her. That was a real surprise to her. She then looked at her with her glowing blue eyes. She was not saying anything at the moment as she was not certain rather she was friendly or not.

Ethereal-Star

Sensing someone's presence nearby, Pepper stopped her singing and looked around until orange-colored eyes met those of glowing blue. She in turn stared at the new arrival. Pepper thought her appearance odd, like she was a ghost as well, yet was trying to hide that fact.

Her gaze traveled down to the girl's wrists where she saw what looked like scars. Not too different than her own, although Pepper's were caused by fire and covered just about her whole body. Her hand moved to her face, fingers passing right through her skin as she tried to touch her blackened burns to no avail. It was pure instinct really, that. Pepper knew she could not touch her own skin anymore just as much as she could not become alive again. It simply wasn't possible.

Hand falling to her side, she continued staring at the girl before she finally said something. "Who are you and why do you come here? These grounds are said to be haunted after all." If that was a joke, Pepper showed no signs of it for she didn't smile or laugh to indicate such. The white-haired ghost just continued to stare unnervingly at the black-haired girl to see if she would say anything.

Ice

Raven watched the orange eyed girl as she spotted her. Raven did not move as she let the girl look her over. She saw her look at her wrist the try to touch her own scars. What she did not know was that raven scars still breed when she was not soild. She was looking the girl over herself thinking about rather she should show her true forum to her or not. Maybe she should wait for a little bit longer.

She then heard what the girl said. She was not sure rather she should take it as a joke or not. So for now she simplify smirked " I am raven Darkheart or at least I used to be. I am nothing anymore. I wonder everywhere looking for ....." she trailed off at the end of that statement. She was to hurt by the fact that she was dead to say much about why she was here.

Ethereal-Star

"Then we have something in common." Pepper said simply, still gazing at the girl with intensity as though trying to see through her facade. Pepper was almost certain now that this was another ghost just like her, but didn't voice her observations at all. After another few seconds of intense staring, Pepper looked away then and sighed.

"It is a lonely existence, this. This unlife I now have. Some think I am evil and vicious, but they are wrong. They know not of what they speak." The ghost then fell quiet again, mindlessly staring at the ground. Ground that she could not touch and was partially sunk into as it were.

Ice

Raven looked at the other ghost now. She was sure that the girl knew what she was. " indeed." she said softly. Then her wrists started to bleed slowly. Just a drop or two every few seconds.  She was starting to change in to her ghostly forum . He body was slowly becoming transparent.

" that is what they think about all of those like us. The dead are not well like among the living." she said softly. She was now bleeding even more. He body fades in and out. She was almost in her ghastly true forum.

Ethereal-Star

As Raven began to turn into her ghostly form, Pepper's suspicions were proven correct. Plus the fact that she had referred to herself as being one of the dead just further proved it. The white-haired ghost with the unearthly orange eyes looked at the dripping blood from the other girl's wrists but said nothing, remaining quiet.

Staring straight ahead into nothing, Pepper finally spoke again. "I don't remember much about my life, but I know that I miss it. The living take life too much for granted." Starting to become angry, Pepper focused her gaze once again on nothing, trying to calm her nerves. Her ghostly jaw twitched as she sat there, unmoving. "It makes me want to shake some sense into them, as futile as that would be."

Ice

Raven was now in her ghostly form. She saw the other ghost looking at her. She knew that this form of  hers was a site to see. But it was better then most ghostly forms. She looked normal save for the cut wrists and blood. The girl was now staring straight ahead of her. At least she was not staring. That would be rude.

She heard the girl speaking. She could tell that she was getting upset. " the only things I remember are my death and my killer. He was an awful creature. " she said whit a sigh. She was not certain what to say. She was a peaceful soul most of the time. " they do not care for the dead. They want rid of us." she added sadly.

Ethereal-Star

"My own death was by a great fire. As was my entire family's." Pepper said quietly, still looking straight ahead of her. "The burns covering me pretty much state that already. I remember feeling life inside me once. Now all I feel is the cold. And the sadness. And the anger..." she trailed off, then turned to look back at Raven.

"I don't know who or how many were responsible for the fire, but someone out there was. The living do not understand, and they never will. And I detest them for it."

Even if Pepper were capable of shedding tears, she couldn't anyway as she had long ago stopped feeling despair. Now all she felt was the need for vengeance. And she would eventually have it. No matter how long that took. No matter how many people she had to kill to achieve that. Her own peace of mind had long since been shattered to nothing, and Pepper would do just about anything to get it back. Then she could finally see her family again in the blissful afterlife.

There was a small fear in her that she might never achieve her goal, and that she would be stuck here forever, wandering the mortal plane as a shadow of what she had once been. However, the ghost tried to keep such fears bottled up as much as she could. It wouldn't do to continually dwell on it.