Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When thorns have Roses ||SapphireIceDragon & Spicious||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, May 01, 2015, 12:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Anise nodded and with a piece of coal she started to draw a variety of symbols known to prevent from both eavesdropping, or barging in of demons. They were drawn on the ceiling, floor and all of the walls. Even the windows. ''That should do.'' she said when she was done. She could no longer sense her own 'guardian' demon either. It was casted out.

''From what I know, your sister had been sent to hell. Why, I have no idea. But she most likely was a threat to someone. She managed to get out however which made some demons really angry. They want her back in Hell. And are trying to get to her through you. When I got this in my posession and learned what was going on I figured I could try to reach you before someone or something else did.''

SapphireIceDragon

Caleb grit his teeth, gripping his fists in anger. This is worse than I thought... If this was true, then he might not have much time. However, something confused him about the situation. Was his sister a bad or evil person? He shook his head. No, he would never believe that.

"How can I help her?" He asked, his voice oddly vulnerable. He wanted to do anything he could to protect the last of his family.

SilmeriaElemred

''We need to find her before the demons do.'' Anise said.

''I am a Sorceres, but I could only find you because I had the necklace. If you still know how she looks like, I could bring you with me to where I live and let a sketch artist come over. Making both posters of you, and your sister. No negative or dramatic wanted posters but if someone kind spots her, or she sees the one with you on it, it gives her a direction where to go. When you two are reunited we can set up a plan to make sure no demon or anything else can reach you two. Escaping from hell is not something that occors often. Meaning your sister is tough.  Perhaps we can work on you getting your memories back as well. With luck it could bring us to something that can help me locate her.''

Arthuriel

The first thing Maverick tried was pressing his pointed ears against the doors. After that failed, he pulled a small crystal sphere from a small pouch and attempted to scry into the room. It was with a string of curses he realized the woman had warded the entire room. Oh, she was good, the fiend thought, tapping a long finger against his chin as he racked his brain for an answer.

It was doubtful that whatever she was telling him was good, well, good for the fiend anyway. She knew Arthuriel more than likely, but Maverick wasn't sure how that knowledge would help him. Anyone who knew Arthuriel was either stupid, powerful enough to gain his respect or just under his control.

She wasn't stupid, that much was obvious. And Maverick had to assume she was powerful, it wouldn't do to underestimate her. He considered going to the Demon's Merchant himself for answers though any deal with him would probably include a hefty price for the fiend.

No, Maverick decided, he wouldn't go to Arthuriel. His handsome face gained a wicked grin as he stepped gracefully awhile from the door. Arthuriel was powerful, yes, as well as ageless as far as Maverick knew. But there were many demons and devils in the lower planes who would do almost anything for a chance on this world. He almost laughed at the irony of it, he had gotten free when many others, older and more powerful, had not.

SilmeriaElemred

''I taught her well. Did I not?'' the voice was disembodied and seemed to come from all around Maverick. A shadow began to crawl and rise until there was a form of a little girl wearing what seemed to be a high class black lolita dress with fancy black shoes and kneehigh socks. Eyes as black as a moon and starless nightsky before they turned to something more normal.

''They will not hear us. The ward works both ways. Nothing goes out, nothing goes in.'' the demon girl looked harmless but the vibe it gave off certainly was strange. This form also seemed something that did not belong to the demon. Heck it looked like a really young version of Anise herself ''I apolagise if she had hurt you.'' she said putting her heels together and bent a bit through her knees. Lifting a bit of her dress like a polite bow.''And she can get annoyed rather quickly as you may have noticed.''

Arthuriel

Maverick frowned at first when the demon had appeared, the fiend had the uncanny ability to sense the presence of other denizens of the lower planes and yet this one had escaped him.

"She's your warlock?" He asked, crouching down for his head to be level with her's. It was an interesting creature, he'd heard of many demons during his years but not anything like this. Perhaps he should return to the Hells, learn more of the fiends and demons there. "Why's she here with that man, what does she want?" He didn't wait for her to answer the first question before asking the next two.

SilmeriaElemred

''She is not mine. Does not really belong to anybody actually.'' The demon said. It did not lie, Anise offered her parents instead. Two nice toys whom never bored her even until this day. Especially since Anise did various ways of torture on those people herself. ''I do not deny having taught her a couple of things though. As for what she wants with him, I do not feel oblidged to answer your question. I might tell you if you tell me. Or maybe I just will if you tell me. I keep my deals.'' the demon said and looked at the door briefly. Awaiting Mavericks reply.

Arthuriel

"I imagine I want her for similar reasons she does: revenge," Maverick said, knowing too well that playing a game of intrigue with devils often led to an early demise. "What does she want?" He felt no certainty the demon would believe him, but he knew it didn't matter. With demons, it usually didn't matter what was true, but what might be true.

SilmeriaElemred

''The person she is head over heels for, wants him so she simply wants to please him by giving him what he wants. Why, she wont tell me. But the way she told me it is going to be a blast.'' she giggled in a rather cute way but it had something sinister as well. ''But revenge huh? Tell me. I like those stories. Heck if you enjoy revenge I wll tell her little story when you are done. It is a blast'' it was by those who loved inflicting pain anyway.

Arthuriel

Maverick glanced at the door with a slight frown. The warding might go both ways. Oh well, it didn't really matter.

"The boy, I know her sister. I was the one that got her out of the hells, and no demon even noticed her presence." Maverick explained. "She was in a fight with Arthuriel, no doubt you know who that is, and he tricked her into thinking he was giving her mercy." He went on to explain all that had happened, from Cia's departure to his devouring of the poor guard's soul and up until his falling out with the ice mage.

"She thinks me a monster, and so I aim to prove how correct she is."

SilmeriaElemred

''Moster huh...'' the girl said with a thoughtfull sigh.''Yes I know the demon merchant. But as promised, lady's story.'' She looked straight at Maverick. ''The little miss was severly abused by her parents. Being of noble house she was promised to some young man she never met and would have to wed him when she came of age. She was beaten by them and never showed her love. Never was she allowed to play or have friends. So one day she prayed. For someone to save her. Then, she asked the angels. But they never showed. But I did. I said that in trade for her soul I would see to her parents. Soul would not be taken of course until she would die herself. She said that instead of one playtoy I could have two. Her parents. And provide entertainmentThe girl had already shown affinity in dark arts and magics so with one touch I tought her the finest forms of torture and she had to put up a show for me to watch. It was marvelous I tell you. Should have seen it.'' The demon paused.

''She will not torture him though but if you want revenge... we should make sure to reunite those two before tearing them apart again. Depending on what Lady's business with him is though. I know she loves to play with her... interests.''

Arthuriel

Maverick nodded, thinking the demon's plan was the ideal revenge he wanted. Still, he was worried. He knew better than to trust a demon. "I'm not sure where she is, but I think I could find her." He wondered if the warding was still going on, wondered if the demon was stalling.

"Could you arrange a meeting with your toy?"

SilmeriaElemred

''I could. I do suggest one without the kid, and not to test her patience. She used selenite on you, not seraphite. The latter is stronger. Knowing how she can be, I suggest to give her some good red wine spiked with blood before she uses the seraphite instead of selenite on you. I will make sure she gives you a shot to tell your side of the story. Be polite.'' she took a hold of her dress again. ''I should return to the shadows before the maids show up. A little kid all by herself... does not work so well. I think I will posess one of the maids or something.'' she said. ''Oh. My name, you may call me Lillith. No... I am not THE Lillith before you ask.'' she then waved before her eyes turned black and returned into a shadowy form.

Arthuriel

Maverick nodded his head before slinking away downstairs. The she-devil had given him much consider. How was he supposed to find Cia? She wasn't exactly looking for him and the fiend doubted she'd want to see him anyway.

She would, however, want to see Caleb... He'd need to talk to the woman before deciding what to do. He'd also have to be careful about her gems, maybe see about getting a protective spell to cover it.