Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

SPICE into Spring!: The 2015 Springtime Spicy Art Exchange!

Started by visualspice, May 14, 2015, 06:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! Time to dust off your pencils, shake out your fingers and toes, and get ready for the ULTIMATE DRAWING EXPERIENCE OF 2015! *fist bumps the sky*

I must apologize as I haven't drawn in AGES but...
to get myself and other artists to Get Drawing!- I've decided
to give out some 'spring time spice'  by offering this
art exchange to the willing!

The rules are simple:
You draw me a picture of one (or many!) of my characters
(which may or may not be paired with yours,)
and I'll draw you a pic of your requested character(s) in return!

One character drawing for me of one of my characters  = one character drawing of YOUR characters from me in return

So, if you make a drawing with more than one character in the piece, I'll try to do the same in return XD
You can submit multiple pieces. You can even draw the same character more than once.
New art pieces only. Traditional or digital sketches are both fine :)
Heck, I'll even accept crafted items (you want to make a character out of
macaroni and beads glued to a paper plate? Go ahead XD )

This will last from now until May 24th 31st*- so get your drawing on ^_^ and let's all make a garden of scribbly greatness :D

*Please note, I'll try to be quick in getting sketches back to you XD It'll just depend on how many sketches/drawings I get from all of you <3

*Any questions? Post your thoughts here!

I love receiving art of my characters *_* Can't wait to see what people will draw <3<3<3

Please note, I don't mind the style you use to draw, so you can be as creative as you like ^_^
and don't hesitate to ask me any character details lol  I know I might be doing the same when I draw for you!
<3

To see the two previous exchanges, click the links below:
2014-15 Winter Holiday Art Exchange
2014 Valentine's Day Art Exchange

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

FIGURED I'D POST THIS HERE FOR YA TO START YOU OFF.

=D I have no idea who this fellow is, but his name is fun to say. So I drew him for you. Hurray!

visualspice

Great sketch of Dekka :D
It would make his ego swell to know his drawing was first and that he was chosen :l
He's known as 'The King of Thieves' and is rather loose with women, thinking himself the cat's meow. He's also the lover to the Grand Duchess of Connlaoth and most recently found out he has a son to another lover.
He's also a fire mage, that matches his temper. Think that about sums him up XD

So in exchange, what character of yours would you like me to draw? Or do you want to be surprised?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Haaaaa. Oh man.

He's not the cat's meow, he's apparently Lady Cat Nip. 

uuuuhm... Surprise me! =D Close your eyes and point!

visualspice

Just bumping this to let everyone its still active :D
I might extend the deadline, but that'll depend on how my weekend goes x.x
So far I just have the one drawing, XD <3 thanks Draco :3
I'll work on the one I owe you tonight or tomorrow (though hoping to get myself up and doing stuff today so I don't stay as a lazy lump x.x )

but yeah <3

yay for drawing :D

Winters-Feather

did super quick sketches of everyones favorite monk. i havne't done chibi in forever and it shows. andi made him a little too much darker than what he actually is oh well lol

visualspice

omg, yay for Kentamin XD
and those sketches <3 gotta love them.
But yes, I don't think he's ever ONCE been happy lol.
His full name should be like Kentamin GrumpyMcPanterson.

But yes, ahh, those sketches are like perfect <3

My favorite one is the annoyed one >D

Winters-Feather

lol glad u had a laugh <3

and then id imagine hed try to be flirty and then mess up and go backto being so hotheaded xD
for real, he really should consider the name change.

visualspice

What character(s) would you like me to draw for you in return? Since you drew me 7 sketches, I owe you 7 sketches :)
Though if you want, I can do something similar to what you gave me of one of your characters? Or I can surprise you >D

Just let me know :D

Winters-Feather

surprise me! and it can be seven in that vein (moods) or just one XD id count this as really just one because they'rre all so quick so :3

visualspice

visualspice

Just so it's noted, the deadline for this event will go until the end of the Month! So you all have until end of day on Sunday, May 31st to submit arts :D

visualspice

For @Draco !
For her drawing of Dekka that she did for me, I give you back this drawing in exchange :D

It's of Draco's Avery and my Vernada :D

Hope you like the 'surprise' drawing I chose to do XD

Draconian

=D I can only make happy squealy noises.

Edit: I also love the filename.

visualspice

Quote from: Draco on May 24, 2015, 09:58:59 PM
Edit: I also love the filename.

I'm currently watching the korean drama of the same name so I had to go with it lol

Draconian

I was gonna make a comment that I've seen a drama with that name.

And then, there you go and mention it.

Spice. We have to be friends now. For srs.

visualspice

Draconian

visualspice

<3 but I guess that just means our friendship will be ever MOAR special >D

visualspice

For @Winters-Feather for drawing my character Kentamin in various sketches!

I give back to you...
The various faces of Ms. Fluffykins!