Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

SPICE into Spring!: The 2015 Springtime Spicy Art Exchange!

Started by visualspice, May 14, 2015, 06:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

For @GoblinFae  for their drawing of Phone- at their request I've drawn Quilla
:D Hope you like her!

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

One more quick one (because I'm supposed to be working, oops!) Khanna! (Maybe looking a bit too feminine?)

visualspice

The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

For @kleineklementine for her drawing of my character, Clint-
I give to you...
Dahlia...

And her 'family' lol

kleineklementine

OMG ALL THE ANIMALS!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

LOOK AT LILY!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

THE RAT!

....Poor Riley.

visualspice

For @JackieCat for drawing our characters, Phone and Kinn-
I give to you the same set of characters but during the scene where Kinn walks in on Phone hiding out in the powder room (at the vanity)
XD

JackieCat

Oh my gosh, yes, that's totally it!  He just runs in, not even thinking, like walking into the woman's bathroom, and Phone just has totally the wrong idea!  ;D
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

I was debating drawing this scene or the one of her choking lol.

JackieCat

Haha!  I like this one though because you're seeing him in the mirror, not just him!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

visualspice

Just so everyone knows, I should be finishing up the sketches I owe this weekend :)

visualspice

Since I ended up working all day yesterday, and sleeping all day today, just posting this as a reminder I haven't forgotten the drawings I owe and will get on those as soon as I can :)

visualspice

I hope I don't jinx myself..
but I should have time to work on these drawings this weekend:)
Sorry for the delay D:
real life happens ._.

visualspice

Whew- sorry this took so long but I finally started working on the last three drawings i owe!
First one is here for @Jounin64 ! Of their character Calex and my character, Valeska. She's not exactly thrilled to have Calex following her around like a little lost puppy, but at least he's amusing her (for now!)This drawing took took me longer than I wanted it to but I think it came out okay! Let me know what you think :D

visualspice

@Klezmer Gryphon
Finally got this drawing done! I had a lot of fun working on him!
Hope you like my rendition of Vadim :D

visualspice

@kleineklementine - I know I owe you one more drawing then I'm done! Hopefully I can get to it tomorrow, but for now- its time for me to sleep!

Jounin64

Oh wow thank you! Sorry this took you longer than you thought D:, but it was defiantly worth the wait! I really love how you made his hair so androgynous! It's actually the same style I plan to make my hair irl XD. I also really like how you made Mazarath made out of leather I would always imagine him made out of metal but that never looked right, but this looks a lot better! Once again thank you so much! Is it ok if I make this my profile picture? I'll give credit to you on my profile.

visualspice

Yep, that's totally fine! And technically I sketched a metal skull on top of the hand part but it's hard to tell! But I'm glad you like it!

Klezmer Gryphon

@visualspice
He looks so awesome! lol, that smirk on his face. Although... what happened to his hat? XD No biggy, though. I suppose he could have taken it off