Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Always Waiting for the Night [m]

Started by Draconian, May 18, 2015, 12:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Gardenia gave a little nod in confirmation. Yes, she had meant his home. The kiss to her lips was welcome and she nuzzled into it. "I might be able to rise to the occasion," she breathed out, his growl sending a shiver up her spine. Gardenia simply curled in tighter.

He would leave her soon. The one person with whom she felt like she could be herself. Gardenia was going to be a little bit greedy. Just for a little bit longer.

DaGlobster

Holding her head against his chest, Varian teleported them, and no longer were they sitting on a towel on the beach, but on the rug in his cottage's living area.

"Do you want to take a bath first? I was going to."

Draconian

Gardenia rose her head and looked up at Varian after they had teleported. A brief look around - she'd never get used to it - and she smiled. "I'd love a bath," she confirmed, moving to pull away and stabd up. Quickly enough she undid her dress, letting it fall into a pile at her feet on the floor and she gave a hesitant smile to Varian before holding her hand out to helo him up.

DaGlobster

Varian took her hand and stood up. He darted in to kiss her before he tightened the hold on her hand just a little and started leading her to the bath, which was still magically steaming.

"Maybe... we can do more than bathe?" He said, quite unsubtly eyeing her.

Draconian

Gardenia laughed, giving Varian a curious look.

"Like what?" She breathed, "a puzzle? Do a crossword?" She climbed into the tub with a moan, eyes falling closed when she relaxed. Head tilted back and cheeks flushing from the heat before she opened her eyes and smiled up at Varian. "Talk about the weather, maybe?"

DaGlobster

Varian climbed in with her, sighing as all the tension went away. He put his arms up on the tub, seated across from Gardenia, and at her words, he only smirked. From beneath the water, she'd be able to feel his tendrils start snaking up her legs, rubbing against her thighs.

"Something a bit more physical," he said.

Draconian

A shiver ran across her form and she licked her lips, chewing on the inside of her cheek before she shifted her legs. "A massage?" She whispered, moving her hands to cover her breasts before she looked down into the water, "can you feel with those?" It was a curious inquirey and she shifted herself to make anything and everything accessable.

If he was bound and determined to leave, she'd at least make an impression of herself on him.

DaGlobster

"Oh yes, they're quite sensitive," Varian said. Something coiled around her thighs, gently stroking those areas while the water in front of her broke. Tendrils snaked up her body and started to fondle and squeeze her breasts, all the while something hard and deliciously shaped pressed against her womanhood.

"Come closer, Gardenia..."

Draconian

A shuddering sigh and she moved closer, careful to shift her hips to grind against whatever exactly that was. She could still play coy though and she closed her eyes and shuffled closer, opening them and gazing at him fondly. "Well?" She finally breathed, flushed, her hands moving forward to caress up and down his sides, "what did you have in mind?"

DaGlobster

The closer she got, the more room the tendrils had to work with. One of them went around her side and pulled her even closer, and that mysterious hard thing was replaced with the familiar bump of Varian's cock against her entrance.

"In my mind is an image of you bouncing up and down on the cock you love so much." Varian said, and he leaned forwards to kiss her, tongue probing.

"Care to make it reality?"

Draconian

Gardenia curled her arms around Varians neck and she closed her eyes with a sigh. Gently she moved a hand down to grasp his cock and she rose up on her knees, pressing a heavy kiss to his lips before she pressed herself to him and sunk down.

Gardena remained seated for a few moments before she started to rise and fall eagerly. It was a desperate petty move, Gardenia realized. Though it didnt stop her. The water was splashing against the sides by her movements and she worked herself against him. "I love you," she finally whispered, tears in her eyes, "I wont be the same without you anymore," she pulled him in for another kiss, grinding down against him. 

She wanted him to be happy, right? And that... that just wasnt going to be with her.

DaGlobster

And even as she ground down against him, Varian pulled her down, adding more force to her movements. Still, the kissing was slow and it made Varian's heart ache to hear her words, to know that she was just as affected by it all as he was.

"When you leave, you're going to be taking a piece of my heart with you," Varian said, and he kissed her neck, bucking up against her as best her could.

Like before, he paused, and let some tendrils join his member inside of her.

Draconian

"Good," she panted out against his lips, a hugh pitched gasp being pushed through her as surely as more of his strange limbed worked their way inside her. Gardenia didnt protest, instead she arched back, legs spread wide, hands on Varians back.

"You think I'll leave this whole," she whispered, rolling her hips against him. "I wont be the same," she whined, "not after you...." she whimpered again, moving against him wantonly.

DaGlobster

Even though he was shaping up to be better, Varian still had a darker side to him. Gardenia's words roused something a bit more alien in him, perhaps stroking a certain, supernatural instinct to desecrate and commit terrible acts.

He kissed her, squeezing her breasts harder.

"Nobody will ever fill you like I do," He growled, and he pushed himself to move her more.

Draconian

All she really wanted was to be unforgetable. Gardenia hissed at his words, giving him and odd eyed gaze before she dug her fingers into his shoulders and rolled her hips. "I know," she panted, eyes closed.

A year ago she'd have never thought herself able to do this. Not with anyone. Yet, now, here she was, doing her very best to satisfy her strange alien lover as much as herself. "I'm going to miss you for two reasons," she breathed, pulling him closer so she could tug him to her for a kiss, "you."  Gardenia winced slightly, and even though it was almost too much she moaned in pleasure, rolling her hips to get more from him, "and this. Be unforgetable for me," she whimpered, "I want to dream of you," she leaned in to bite the lobe of his ear before continuing the little movements of her hips.

DaGlobster

"Oh, you will," Varian said, tendrils moving inside of her to push against her boundaries, to seek out those hidden nooks and crannies that hadn't been filled yet, even as his member slammed home with punishing rhythm.

"I want you to wake up wet in the middle of the night and know that your husband won't be able to make love to you like I do," Varian said.

"And believe me, you're going to do the same thing to me..."

Draconian

Gardenia squealed at the punishing rhythm, rolling into each movement with a primal eagerness. How was he filling her so full? She moved a hand to her belly, smoothing it over the skin before she leaned back, one hand on the side of the tub while the water sloshed over the edges and onto the floor.

A heated breath and she started to grow tense. Her toes curled and her knees squeezed his sides in her urgency. "Good," she panted, giving him a determined look, though it quickly dissolved into an almost sadness, "I dont want to be forgotten," she whispered, eyes closing before she moved forward again, curling her arms around his neck. "Use me as you want, I'm yours for the rest of the month, right?" She smoothed a hand over a few of the trendrils, "may as well start getting used to what you can do with these now."

DaGlobster

Varian smiled at her eagerness, and his tendrils got even hungrier, teasing and rubbing against her most sensitive places, all the while he devoured her with kisses. One thin tendril started to tease at her clit, circling it and pressing against it even while her breasts were pressed together to stimulate a tentacle between them.

From behind, another one came to nudge at her lips.

Draconian

Maybe Gardenia reveled in the fact that Varian wouldnt judge her. Not here. Not for this. Back arched into his touch, fingers grasping and needy. Gardenia was beside herself with his touches, hands trembling for more. Hands moved to his shoulders to hold herself steady.

This was a delicious sin.

Gardenia opened her mouth to Varians appendage, squeezing at his arms while she worked her hips. Was she going to miss this? Would she be where she is now if she'd let Varian do that ritual on her in the first place?

Gently she pulled her mouth away, eyes closed still before she gazed at her strange lover. "You know, I think you're getting way more out of this than I am," she teased breathlessly, leaning forward to press her forehead to his.

DaGlobster

"Am I?"

The appendage tasted the inside of her mouth, the cock-shaped head wriggling to make itself comfortable for the short moment it was in her. When she pulled away, it just idly rubbed against her neck.

"Then tell me, Gardenia--"

When he brought her down, he just held her there, slowly grinding his hips against hers.

"--How can I make this better for you? I want to fulfill all of your desires, tonight and every night after."