Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Always Waiting for the Night [m]

Started by Draconian, May 18, 2015, 12:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Gardenia gave a low, deep throated whimper, letting her head tip back in abandon.

This was all she was ever going to have. This is it. So she was going to take everything and anything she could get.

"I want everything," She leaned in, reaching up to stroke the strange appendage at her neck, rolling her hips into his, "Unleash yourself on me," Gardenia pushed a hand through her hair and set her odd eyes upon him, "Use me for the fantasies you stored away." She pressed in for a kiss, loving the feeling of him in her and around her and everywhere. "My desire is for you to... To... Do to me what no one else will let you do," She decided, nodding at him, if she was going to be unforgettable she'd better start making an even bigger impression!

DaGlobster

For a few moments, Varian was quiet, listening to her speak. When she directed those mismatched eyes of hers, they would find his. One eye human, one like the night sky.

"And you would give that to me?" Varian whispered, and he leaned in to give her a slow, loving kiss. When their lips parted, he held her bottom lip with his teeth for a few extra moments. The appendage at her neck coiled further around her neck and tightened its grip, although it was still far from choking her. His cock swelled inside of her as he let his more monstrous side back out.

"Every last bit?"

Draconian

A flash of fear that sent a tremble through her. A keen interest. Gardenia licked her lips and let her eyes fall closed for a moment. A shuddering breath against his lips and she twitched her legs, giving eager little moments. To be so close to him. The one person that ever really understood her.

"Please," she whispered, pushing her hair over her shoulder, eyes falling closed, lip between her teeth. "Every last bit," she confirmed, reaching to his shoulders with her hands before she traced his jaw. "If I can't be yours forever with my body, I want to be yours forever every other way." Still, nervous, she traced the thing around her neck and relaxed. "I'm ready when you are," she whispered, leaning in close and pressing her lips to his eagerly.

DaGlobster

Varian smiled ever wider at that and when she leaned in to kiss him eagerly...

...he actually started quiet tenderly.

He kissed her back, and when they parted, he moved forwards to steal a kiss of his own, so slow and loving that when he finally pulled back, it seemed even to him that it was an eternity. Then, he started to move her on his increased length. The tendril around her neck loosened up, and slid submissively into her hand.

"I want to savor you. To take every last bit in, so I'll never forget. Centuries could go by and I'll still have your smell in my nose. Your taste on my lips."

He kissed her again, and his hands tightened on her ever so slightly.

"I love you."

Draconian

Gardenia liked being revered a bit.

Enjoyed being worshipped like this.

"I love you, too." She whispered, feeling the words in her gut like a stone. They weighed so heavy. Such a life changing feeling, being in love with someone that wasn't her husband. Stealing away on a mock vacation but ... Doing this. What a horrible selfish person she was. Gardenia curled her arms around Varian's neck, nuzzled against his ear and gently bit the lobe.

"Can you keep us like this?" the words were a soft plea, eyes wet, voice growing thick, "Please? Please. I know I said I'd be okay with parting but I don't want to." Gardenia curled in tighter, knees pressed to his sides, arms wrapped around his neck and soft sobs welling up her throat, "I don't want to just be a memory or a good sweet dream." Gardenia pulled away, cheeks red, tears on her cheeks, naked and vulnerable seating upon her lover, "Please, Varian. Please. Please." The last please was eager and sobbed out, voice warbling. "I don't want to be without you, you've shown me so much. Given me so much. I can't. I don't want to."

DaGlobster

Indeed, it was a little bit like worship. He explored her with his hands, delicately feeling every curve, every dip and rise in her flesh. He couldn't help but let out a breathless gasp at how she moved. He closed his eyes and looked to the side a bit, giving her a nip on her neck when she leaned in for his earlobe.

Then, she pulled him in and started sobbing her desires, telling him the sweetest things that he wanted to hear. That she didn't want to go, she wanted to stay. Varian held her just as tightly as she held him, cock stuffing deeply into her but otherwise staying put.

"Then stay." Came his simple words, and he kissed her ear. He bucked beneath her, showing how eager and horny for her he was. How much she set him on fire. Tendrils snaked up her body as he became more and more willing to truly let go on her. To give her every last bit.

"Stay with me. We can be different together," he said, almost pleading.

"This bath is nice, but I want to fuck you, Gardenia. I want to live out my dark desires on your flesh..."

Draconian

The two words she wanted to hear more than anything. 'Then stay.' It was hardly a real option. Gardenia knew that. She know the world would be flipped upside down if she remained away. Knew that things would go wrong and be ruined. All she could think of though, all she wanted, was Varian. Gardenia got married for someone else, lived her life as someone else. Was she the perfect proper lady? Or did she want to run naked through the forest on full moons? Gardenia pulled her hair over one shoulder and leaned back to look at Varian, look down between them.

"Yes, we can be different together. Live out dark desires together," though she didn't know what that entailed, the idea of there being more sent a flash of fire in her belly and her muscles clenched at the idea. Chewing on her lip, Gardenia turned a little shy before she slowly untangled herself from Varian, shivering at the loss of him inside her while she stood up, water dripping from her body. Gardenia walked backwards, stepping from the tub, her hands resting on her stomach like she was about to hide herself. Forcing her hands to her sides, she brushed her long black hair over her shoulders while she dripped water all over the floor.

"If you catch me you can do whatever you want to me," Gardenia whispered, a hint of a smile on her lips, before she took one daring look at the door and glanced back at Varian, fully intending to bolt for the outside. Also fully intending to let him catch her. It was a secluded cabin. Find a nice tree to get caught beneath. "Unless you're worried you can't keep up," She drew a finger up along her hip and side before cupping her breast and shifting her stance, like she was presenting a prize.

The second Varian moved to get up, she'd bolt for the door and the games would begin. Gardenia felt her belly clench and she chewed on her bottom lip, excited for the fact that she might not even make it for the door. While it was a sharp contrast to her most recent mood, Gardenia couldn't handle being sad anymore. So, full on into irresponsibly making a creature of the dark chase her to have his way with her was the next best choice.

DaGlobster

she untangled from him and his tendrils gently slipped away from her, back down into the water. At first, he was curious. He watched her intently as she looked a little nervous at first, but her wods made him smile and he moved to the edge of the tub to rest his arms on it and to be closer to her.

"Mm, I have many dark desires," he started, and he would've said more had it not been for her next action. He caught her taking a few more steps back and eyeing the door, and he gave her a curious look when she started talking.

He drank her in as she offered herself to him, willing prey in a chase meant to end in primal carnality. It was obvious he loved every bit of what he was seeing. A moment of tension passed over them as he was quiet, smile warm and eyes focused as he seemed to be waiting for the perfect moment to rise and snatch her up.

But rather than just come speeding out of the bath and catch her instantly, Varian wanted a chase. He wanted to hunt her down and have his way with her.

He was still fast, but he had to step out of the tub. She'd have a chance to run past him, and he'd make a half-hearted effort to catch her before she could make it out the door.

But secretly, he wanted her to make it out. He yearned for a true chase.

Draconian

Gardenia sensed that she was in for a run, excitement bloomed in her chest quickly. The thrill of being prey set goosebumps along her flesh and as soon as she saw Varian move she made a run for it. A sharp breathy giggle and Gardenia was outside the cabin.

Naked as the day she was born, still wet from the bath, her long dark hair clung to her where it could. Though, the wind from running dried her off quickly enough. Her feet pounded against the ground while she ran towards the nearest shelter.

Anything to hide in.

Anything to make the hunt more exhilarating. Gardelia wondered what those dark desires were. Wondered if her other worldly lover would truly show her. Even if he didn't. Bring around him made her feel vulnerable and that only moved to excite her more.

She's been running for a few minutes, breath hammering out of her, when she finally stopped at a tree, holding onto it to take a moment to catch her breath. Cheeks flushed and mouth dry from panting, she finally looked over her shoulder to see if her pursuer was close by.

DaGlobster

He nearly had her at the door but she slipped out just before him. He lingered at the door for a split moment, letting her see him in his full, alien glory. His tendrils had retracted but he watched her sprint naked into the surrounding woods before taking off after her. His legs were strong and his footsteps were clearly audible as he chased after her.

She broke line of sight after another moment and he slowed down. He couldn't hear her running anymore, so he scanned the forest around him, seeing with vision that didn't necessarily come from his eyes.

"Where are you, I wonder?"

He said it aloud as he thought he heard her stepping somewhere. When she looked over her shoulder, she might have been able to see him coming in from the dark as he came out quickly to try and catch her.

Tags: