Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Order of Drage

Started by Jounin64, May 20, 2015, 04:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

1. Organization Name
Order of Drage
2. Objective
To usurp Adelan rule (No major actions can be taken without the admin's approval) 
3. Who may join?
Anyone
4. Organization Location
The Thunderblacks
5. Current Members and Ranks
Dragon Queen- Aveline Targen
Basilisk (Second in command)- Xala
Blood Child (Commander)- Herah Stonefist (3 Spots Open)
Dragonling (Basic Rank)- Nora
6. Additional Information
To enter the order you must drink a chalice of Dragon's Blood

Ethereal-Star

Here is my character Nora! I figure she would be a dragonling member and has been one for one whole year now.

Jounin64

Awesome! Just added her! :) One more member and I will start guild rps!

Ethereal-Star

Jounin64

@Ethereal-Star @Draconian @Saber-Five

Okay! I'd say its officially time to start a guild thread! I'll get one up soon!

Saber-Five

So Jounin when do we start the guild thread?

Jounin64

I was hoping to get a response from the others first, but I most likely can get it up tomorrow ,Ethereal is on a break n I'll pm Draconian

Ethereal-Star

Start whenever you're ready to Jounin. I might be a little slow at the moment, as I get caught up with threads and plot ideas. But Nora will be there to jump in with a snarl and flash of her fangs whenever the guild thread gets underway. ;)

Jounin64

Awesome, but I still need Draconian's approval but I haven't been able to get a hold of her

Ethereal-Star

Jounin64

@Draconian @Ethereal-Star @Saber-Five @Kalak

So I've been talking to Kalak our new recruit, and was planning on making a guild post, and save the joining ceremony for Barak and Herah for another time. This thread would be after they joined, buuuut Draconian if you respond and can have Xala offer blood then we can do the ceremony thread.

Jounin64

@Draconian @Ethereal-Star @Saber-Five @Kalak

After much has happened since discussed, it seems that I'm finding myself more time to write again! And that joining thread that was constantly promised is now a reality!

A Goblet of Blood

Ethereal-Star

Great! I'll respond as soon as I can.  :)

Magyar

Yo is this still a thing?

Jounin64

@Magyar For the most part! I've just been focusing on the Civil War lately, but we're definitely not dead!

Kalak8538