Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What's a Pretty Bar Like You Doin' In a Boy Like This?

Started by Draconian, May 21, 2015, 02:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Tag @Rhi-Rhi

Now, as suave and sexy as Yuuki was, there was only so many ways he could dress while also covering every possible inch of his body. A high necked shirt, a few unnecessary belts and buckles. Some gloves and he was set. Well, pants of course. And boots. All a nice tanned colour. Okay, so Yuukis sense of fashion wasn't the best. He was just built like a barn. It worked for some people.

It was always a bit of an adventure, scopin' out new meat. And there it was.

After the conversation with Niaaki about older ladies Yuuki may or may not have been on the prowl, as it were. And there. Over there. Wasn't even that old looking! Well, maybe she wouldn't be right then? Nah. A chat would be good. It was a bit boring just trying to hook up with people. Giving a shrug, Yuuki went and sat beside the lady at the bar and offered her a happy smile when he sat down directly beside her.

Even if she wasn't an old rich widow, there was still a stallion to ride. Yuuki gave a soft snort at his internal joke before he got a drink from the bar tender and nodded towards the woman, "Come here often?"

Oh.

No. That was bad. That was so lame. Where was the suave sexy man that walked in? Save it! Save it, Yuuki! "I mean... Well. I don't. So, I was going to wonder what you would suggest that's good to drink besides the one I just got." Yeah, that was smooth. Ladies couldn't resist mundane conversation about ale.

Rhindeer

It had been a long day at the auction block, but it had been a profitable one, too. Gwen had managed to sell off her current stock at prices above and beyond what she'd been expecting (it had been a good haul this time, and the competition for those pretty meatbags had been fierce), and she gave her boys a night off and a small bonus for a job well done.

They'd probably blow it all tonight whoring, but that was to be expected. She didn't hire her men for their brains, just their brawn and loyalty, and they had both in spades. Letting them blow off a little steam helped keep them happy, and happy workers were efficient workers.

She'd taken her own leave to blow off steam in her own way, visiting one of her favorite Ketran taverns with the intent of getting delightfully buzzed--and maybe even dragging someone young, drunk, and impressionable to bed with her. Not even drag. There were a number of young men and women who preferred an older partner that was experienced and knew what they were doing, and she knew she wasn't bad to look at; her skin might be a little softer nowadays, she might have a little more fat over her belly rather than the washboard abs of her youth, but she still firmed up what she could. She managed juuust fine.

It helped that her clothes were also good quality, pointing at money.

It was a slow night, though, so there weren't many people here that she was interested in. Most of them were around her age, and contrary to what her men thought, she wasn't opposed to that. They just weren't her first pick. And she was picky about the people she slept around with.

Downing the rest of her whiskey, she had just asked the barkeep for another when the door swung open and--

Well, hello.

He was young, dark, and muscular, and Gwen leaned on her hand and looked him over unsubtly, head to toe. And then her eyebrows rose when he strode her way, took a seat beside, her and--

Oh, God bless. He was dumb as a brick, too.

Her smile grew Cheshire big as he floundered on, eyes sparkling with amusement, and she barely let him finish before she pressed a finger to his lips. "Shhhh," she said, and turned to the barkeep. "I'll take a whiskey for the young man."

Taking her finger away, she took another sip of whiskey. "I suggest the whiskey. It'll put hair on your chest. Not that you need any." And she reached out to give one pec a squeeze through his clothes, her hand lingering after. "You already look plenty strong."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

Oh ho ho.

This lady was lookin' to ride a stallion!

Yuuki went a little cross eyed and blinked a few times before he grinning. Should he have bitten that finger that shushed him? Instead he nervously licked his lips and was actually a little surprised at how bold she was. This was going the wrong way. He was supposed to do all the flirting. He leaned into the hand on chest a little and chuckled when she mentioned whiskey putting hair on his chest.

Complimented his strongness.

Oh man, he so had this in the bag.

There was a small grin and Yuuki accepted the whiskey gratefully, giving it a sip like she did. Of course he tried to keep a straight face and may have failed a little, his eyebrows pulling down to make a frown. That was some good whiskey.  He could feel his tongue go numb already. "Wow. That should go into emergency kits." He licked his lips and offered the woman a genuine smile.

"My name is Yuuki." He nodded before offering his hand, "May I ask yours?"

Rhindeer

"Gwen," Gwendolyn said as she took his hand in her firm grip and gave it a shake, and she was already judging him: the strength of his hand and the condition of his skin. He was a man that worked with his hands, likely a fighter, if the rest of his physique were anything to go by. A swordsman? The broad shoulders and slender build pointed to that.

Hmm...

"Just Gwen," she continued as she released him and took another sip of whiskey. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Yuuki--which is a very unique name, by the way. I've never heard it before. Are you Adelan? Your accent is unusual."

And her smile turned sly. "Sexy."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

For a lady she had a strong grip and he could appreciate that. "Gwen is a lovely name." He offered before she made her comment on his own name, trying not to frown when she asked him if he was Adelan. Yuuki smiled and nodded dumbly, taking that moment to finish off the whiskey. He'd never met such a curious lady before. Is he Adelan? They don't ask that. They ask if they can touch his chest or grab his butt.

Unfamiliar territory!

"I'm not Adelan, no." Yuuki smiled and cleared his throat, playing with the whiskey glass between his fingers, "I'm originally from the moraki desert. My mother was Serenenian," he motioned to his eyes, a startling blue against the tanned skin and black hair. His eyebrows went up and he stared at her for a moment before he gently bit his tongue and looked off to the side.

"I have an accent?" He had an accent? Yuuki tried to look down at his mouth, slowly realizing that yes... He did indeed have an accent. "Holy shit, I have an accent. I've never actually noticed that before." Yuuki turned to Gwen looking both surprised and slightly horrified, "But thank you for thinking it's sexy. That's good, right? Everyone likes sexy accents."

Rhindeer

On second thought, he wasn't dumb as a brick. A brick was matter painstakingly molded into something useful. No, this Yuuki was dumb as mud.

It was too perfect. Gwen bet that if she really wanted to, she could lure him into her wagon with the promise of candy.

"Mhmm," she said, biting back her amusement as best as she could--and likely failing, for there was laughter even in the hummed response. "Everyone does love sexy accents. I'm actually surprised I don't see more scratch marks on you from all the woman you must have clawing at you. Unless, of course, they left their marks in more...secret places."

As she spoke, she trailed a finger along one of the tattoos on the side of his neck and along his throat.

Draconian

Being amused was good right? Yuuki watched the woman, finding himself way out of practice with this flirting thing. Man this woman was touchy. Secret places? His eyebrows went up and he opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was a sort of grunt. A half word that ending up as just a sort of 'huh'.

This was different. This was all wrong. This woman was coming onto him super strong and he hadn't done anything. Sure he's made himself look like a giant idiot - it came naturally. "I'm ... Just back in town." He looked around, had she done this to anyone else today? Is that why everyone was ignoring them? The Bartender dropped off another whiskey and Yuuki smiled at him and downed it in one go. That nice burn and the heat in his gut soothed his I'm Being Flirted With nerves and he took a breath.

"Haven't had any time to get scratches in secret places." Where even was secret places? The only secret places he could think of was his dick and he sure hoped no one scratched there normally. The way her finger traced his neck, he knew she was trailing a tattoo and he gently took her hand and pressed her finger against his chest, trailing it down the line it followed on his skin, all the way to his thigh. "I have a lot of tattoos." Score. Smooth move, Yuuki.

Rhindeer

Gwen's smile was predatory as she squeezed his thigh. It was guys like this that made her feel like a hunter, for though it was obvious he was trying to be as big and tough as he looked...she'd taken him off guard. She could read it in his body language, see it in his expression, feel it in his muscles. She'd thrown him off balance and she aimed to keep him that way.

"Do you now?" she purred, and let her fingers caress further inward until she was lazily tracing around his crotch. "I'd love to see them, and find out where they end."

Draconian

Yuuki was pulled out of the moment.

His mouth opened and he started to say something and then he gave it some thought. Where did his tattoos end? Did it count as tattoos ending if they just sort of... Looped back and went up? Did the end at his chest or was that the start? He put a hand to his chest, momentarily not noticing how close this woman was from touching the goal before he gave a shiver.

Oh, hey. Hand. Hand sooooooo close to his dick. "Uuhhm..." Yuuki blinked at her, looking down at his crotch, "I don't have any on my dick." He caught her hand and just put it flat on his thigh, deciding that was a safe place for it. "Can you imagine dick tattoos? These ones hurt enough," not to mention the shame of what they meant but this lovely lady didn't need to know that, "I'm... Sorry." Yuuki chuckled and stood up, "I could go for some air." He cleared his throat and offered his hand.

Maybe he could woo her when he was a little taller and manlier and she wasn't almost touching his junk. "Would you care to join me?"

Rhindeer

Gwen arched an eyebrow. He needed air? Mm, it was obvious she was making him nervous, but she hoped it was nervous in all the right ways. It must have been, since he invited her to join him, and it was true that a lot of men just weren't prepared for a woman to come onto them. But it just wasn't her style to play coy and demure; she couldn't fake that if she tried.

Maybe he just didn't want to pop a boner in public. She could respect that.

With an amused smile, she took his hand and rose to her feet. "That sounds lovely," she said. All the better to lead him where she wanted. He was a perfect specimen, really, tall with that lovely dark skin, hard muscle, and pretty eyes. He could likely fetch an equally pretty place in Essyrn as a gladiator--or, perhaps, warming some wealthy merchant's bed. She'd decide what angle she wanted to push for after she'd sampled the merchandise.

Still gripping his hand, she lead the way toward the door and gave a subtle nod to one of her men--Jessen--who was drinking in the back. He met her eyes and then glanced knowingly at Yuuki.

He knew what to do from there.

"Did you have anyplace in mind?" Gwen asked as they reached the door, and she waited to see if he'd be a gentleman about this. "Because I know a wonderful, quiet place that's perfect for watching the stars."

Draconian

Yuuki pushed open the door, giving Gwen a smile when he opened it. Had it really been that stuffy in there? He pressed his fingers to his cheeks to see if he could feel himself blushing. Was that a thing? He wasn't used to being handled and this lady was really throwing him off his game. Did he keep it slow? She didn't seem to interested in the wooing part of this venture. Maybe he should just press her against a wall and go wild?

He licked his lips and casually put an arm over her shoulder, glancing down briefly before giving a nod. "I didn't think of where to go, it was just so stuffy yeah?" Sure, that was good. "But hey, watching the stars is nice so, lead the way Pretty Lady." Oh his game was so long gone. It was too late, his arm was over her shoulder. Too late to run away and call the game over!

Rhindeer

Too late, indeed, for while Yuuki laid an arm around her shoulder, Gwen slapped a hand to his ass and gave it a firm squeeze. "Well. One of us will be watching the stars, in any case," she purred as she guided him along. Away from the tavern and through the city streets, toward the quiet, darker slums. All the better to see the stars without any lights drowning them out, of course!

"It all depends on which of us winds up on our back."

Draconian

Oh wow.

She really wanted it.  Yuuki's fast went blank in surprise and he took a moment too long to process that her hand had squeezed his ass. Like, not even a gentle brush or a subtle accidentally squeeze 'cause she was pulling down his shirt, it was just a full on meaty ass grab. "uuuh...." Was his reply and he just gave a goofy smile and looked away after a moment. "Hey, I'm easy," He started, offering her an elbow after he removed his arm from her shoulder.

The proper way to guide a lady.

A lady who liked giving out meaty ass grabs, holy crap. Yuuki licked his lips and offered her a wink, "I like being on my back, gives some good perspective." He gave a bold look to her breasts before there was some sly eye contact. The boobs got a longer look than her eyes did.

Rhindeer

"That's wonderful," Gwen said with a sly grin. "I do love a good ride, and you look like you would enjoy a good show."

And she leaned in close at that and gave his ear a light nip. "Just you relax and let me do all the work. I'll take care of you good."

It wasn't much longer at all before they reached the darker slums, the streets nearly pitch black since few of the poor could afford the wax to keep lights lit. Here and there little fires burned from collected trash, and seedy and forlorn faces turned toward them in the dark, but Gwen ignored them and just kept walking, walking until she drew Yuuki down an empty alley. "We're almost there," she said. "There are few lights here, so the stars shine brighter. But first..."

And abruptly, she shoved him against a wall and pressed up against him, hands on the wall on either side of his head. "A little appetizer," she said, and went in for a rough kiss.

Draconian

This woman.

Yuuki was about to blush with how forward this woman was. The slums he was taken through didn't alarm him, having had to live in a few of them once upon a time. Though it got a curious glance from him, he followed Gwen like a puppy and gave a shocked gasp when she tossed him against a damn wall!

"Nice appetizer," Yuuki said huskily, going in for a second one, a little nibble on the remaining dish as it were.

He so had this in the bag. This woman couldn't even keep her hands off of him. Pretty soon he'd introduce Niaaki as his wayward son or something and they'd be living like kinds with this lovely lady. And Yuuki could be getting laid so much. A dream come true, really.

Yuuki's hands went down Gwen's back, his fingers trailing lightly before he grabbed every bit of her ass he could fit in his hands, pulling her up against him. "You have odd ideas of romantic," He gave her a moment smooch, giving her lower lip a nibble, "but hey, I'm content doing it in a dirty alley, nothing ventured nothing gained!" The gain was getting laid.

Rhindeer

"Oh, honey," Gwen purred, rolling her hips against his when he grabbed her ass and grinding teasingly against his crotch. "It's adorable you think I was trying to be romantic. I really just want to fuck you, dear."

She tangled a hand in his hair, fingers curled close to his scalp, and roughly pulled him in for another hard kiss before she released him so she could catch his wrists. She slid his arms up along the wall until they were pinned above his head, shifting only a little so she could transfer his wrists to one hand, and she kept him trapped like that as she nibbled and sucked on his bottom lip and slipped her tongue into his mouth.

He was eager, and that was wonderful, and she wished she could have more of him--all of him. Perhaps she would, later, but for now...

Click.

One manacle snapped around his wrist, and the other quickly followed, and Gwen smiled against Yuuki's lips. "I hope you like master-slave play."

Draconian

Yuuki could appreciate a dominant woman. He was certainly appreciating her right now! He kissed her back like he felt he should and he let her guide his arms up -which was super weird or him - and it wasn't until he heard a click that his eyes snapped open and he looked at her. Instantly he was cold and he frowned at her. He moved his arms down around her, trapping Gwen between his chest and the cuffs. "I'm done, take them off or I'm not letting go."

Rhindeer

Gwen sighed, a sigh full of regret as she looked at Yuuki. "Oh dear. I really didn't want to do this, but..."

And she brought her knee up sharply and suddenly to get him right in the groin.

Draconian

It was always a smack upside the head - or a knee in the balls - when stuff went from pretty good to a literal knee in the balls. Yuuki curled into himself, sliding down Gwen and felt sick and in pain. Angry.  Pained noises left his mouth when he tried to call her names and he wanted to get away or curl up on his side, but she was still between his arms. Fuck. Oh fuck. Was something bad happening? Yuuki's face was red and he squeezed his eyes shut and was he sweating? By now his face was pressed against Gwen's thigh and involuntarily he was clinging to her legs while gasping in pain on the ground.

Rhindeer

With a disdainful sneer down at him, Gwen shook her legs free and stepped over his clinging arms. "Pitiful," she said, and with a swift movement, she planed her boot on his back and shoved him belly down on the ground, and kept him pinned there while she glanced around. "Thought you'd put up more fight, beefcake like you. Perhaps Essyrn is the wrong choice for you...though there are many who just want a pretty man."

Jessen and Karo should be arriving any moment now.