Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What's a Pretty Bar Like You Doin' In a Boy Like This?

Started by Draconian, May 21, 2015, 02:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Yuuki gasped out at being shoved. Everything hurt. Dread washed over him and if his lower area wasn't hurting so bad he'd probably be able to function better. "You hit me in the balls you rotten bitch!" He snarled at her before giving a hiccough of pain. Though, the dread helped the adrenaline pump and before long he reached however well he could, grabbed the foot that wasn't on his back and yanked with all his might. At the very least this bitch was going to land on her ass.

Rhindeer

That was embarrassing.

With an undignified yelp, Gwen's feet shot out from under her and she landed hard on her ass, which sent a shock of pain straight up through her tail bone. Swearing up a storm, obscenities directed at Yuuki, she pressed a hand to her lower back and could really do nothing but wait until the pain passed. That was going to smart for a few days.

"You're lucky I didn't twist them off!" she snarled. "Maybe I still will. You don't need them to--"

"Everything alright, boss?"

It was Jessen, trailed by Karo, her two most faithful henchmen. With a growl, not wanting to be seen in this state by her workers, even if they were old friends now, Gwen rolled to her side first before she climbed gingerly to her feet, still clutching her sore back.

"It's fine. Just grab the idiot and let's go. He's got a mouth on him, so gag him, too."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

Yuuki grinned widely but it quickly melted away at the pain in his guts. Fuck. Her legs were on him and it wasn't until she rolled over and got up that he was down on his knees, hands in cuffs in front of him. There was nothing wrong with his legs and quickly he pushed away the pain -or tried to - and got up.

Just in time for Gwen's goons to get here.

Oh no.

Yuuki stared between them and paled a little.

Master-Slave play.

The light went on too late and Yuuki just stared in horror. Oh gods above.

In a quick movement he was up on his feet and his hands were fists and he barreled forward to the first one he saw which quickly turned into him being tripped by the second one he wasn looking at. Someone kneeling on his back and he felt someone stuff his mouth full of cloth and quickly another cloth was tied tightly around his head, wincing slightly when it pulled on his hair. Shoulda cut it.

Shoulda done lots of things. Like not make out with a strange lady.

Yuuki breathed heavily through his nose, one of them - Yuuki didn't know which - finally removed himself from his back and yanked him to stand up. Arms still in front of himself Yuuki stayed as calm as he could despite the little jolts of pain and now cuffed and gagged he just glared down at Gwen. Either man had an arm and they held him tightly.

Yuuki just needed a moment to catch his breath.

Rhindeer

It was rather satisfying watching the idiot finally get it. The slow light of realization went off in his eyes, and Gwen smiled. It was a look she was familiar, that look so many slaves shared when they realized they were now a slave.

"Much better," she remarked, and reached out to pinch Yuuki's cheek, just above his gag. "He looks so much more attractive when he's not speaking, doesn't he?"

Jesson snorted and adjusted his grip on Yuuki for good measure. "Maybe you should take his tongue."

"Maybe, but we sell whole goods, remember? I'll leave that to his master. Besides..." And she leered over at him. "Tongues are good for other things. Come now. Let's load him up."

And they were soon on their way, hauling him along until they'd reached her twisted, barred wagon, stationed near the tavern they'd first met at. Gwen waved Jesson and Karo. "Get him situated, now. I'm going back inside. I never did finish my whiskey."

And it was while Gwen was stepping inside, and Jesson and Karo were hauling Yuuki into the wagon like a sack of grain, that a tall, dark-skinned man stepped outside of the tavern--and stared.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

Yuuki felt like he was going to puke.

The gag didn't help and he had to steady his breathing and calm down and all he could do was wince away when the woman pinched his cheek. This wasn't a woman. This was some sort of demon. The insult didn't help. Deep calm breaths.

Nope.

Nooooope. So much nope.

His tongue was not good for other things, thank you Evil Lady!

Yuuki resisted the best he could, dragging his feet but one good punch to the gut had the wind knocked out of him and before he realized it he was half way into a wagon a little dazed, aching all over and he stared for a moment at the some what familiar looking person in the door way to the tavern.

That wasn't a slaver guy was it?

In a frantic movement he kicked his legs and made as much noise as he could. Kicking at whatever was in his way, probably bruising his shins in the process but he didn't care! That guy was huge! He'd help him, right? Please? ... Please?

Rhindeer

"Quit your squirmin'!" Jesson snarled, and gave Yuuki a light cuff to the ear while Karo grabbed his kicking legs. With Jesson gripping his arms and Karo handling his legs, they were just about to toss Yuuki into the wagon when--

"Fuck!"

Karo dropped Yuuki's legs suddenly, leaving Jesson to deal with Yuuki's full weight. He grabbed the man under the arms and snapped a look at Karo, about to cuss him out--until he saw the reason for his flounder.

Namely, the knife under his chin.

The man that held Karo was taller than him, and broader, and he glared death at Jesson with golden eyes.

"Let 'im go," Sita growled, and jerked his head at Yuuki. "Now. Or I give this one a second mouth." And by the way his jaw was set and his stare was unwavering, it was pretty damned clear he meant it. Karo gasped as he pressed the blade in tighter, just shy of cutting him.

"Fuck, Jesson, just do it, man!"

Jesson looked down at Yuuki, then at Karo, as though debating which one Gwen would be most upset about losing. Finally, with a grimace, he let go of Yuuki completely--leaving him to either stand on his own or fall.

"That's a good boy," Sita said, and then smiled and nodded at the wagon. "Now go on. Get inside."

"What?"

"Ya heard me, lad. Get the fuck inside that wagon or your friend becomes a fountain."

Jesson's eyes narrowed and he looked about to retort, but another look at Karo--and the thin trickle of blood running down to his collar bone--made him snarl out a curse instead. He pointed a finger at Sita. "You? Are fuckin' dead," he said, and turned to climb up into the wagon. "I'll remember you."

"Atta boy." Once he was inside, Sita shoved Karo forward and walked him to the wagon, and it was only when they were right before it that he draw the knife away and shoved him inside. Karo yelled and swung around and Jesson made a lunge for the door, but Sita was quicker and slammed it shut, the telltale click signaling they might be in there for a while. But already they were hollering up a storm, yelling for their Gwen, so there was no time to waste in case there were others.

Sita spun around on Yuuki. "Can ya walk?"

Draconian

Walking?

Yuuki winced. In his efforts to foil their plans of getting him into the wagon he'd gone dead weight, which meant that when one of the lackey's had dropped him completely, instead of catching himself on his feet, he just went down to his knees. The tell-tale sting let him know that they were indeed bleeding. Upside. He wasn't being held anymore.

It took a mild amount of effort and his hands were still cuffed and he still had a gag in his mouth

A nod and eventually he was up on shaky knees, feeling a little sick from getting kneed in the nuts. Still, Yuuki looked at the man that helped him and his eyes went wide. No fucking way.

No way.

Oh god.

It was the Horse Guy.

It was the Horse Guy and Yuuki really didn't want to be a slave and have his tongue put to other uses. A nod and he straightened his shoulders and looked around, he could take care of the gag and the handcuffs later. Curl up into a ball and press ice to his junk.

First things first.

Another look towards Horse Guy and he tried to smile, forgetting about the gag before nodding his head, indicating that he was indeed ready to go. Right now. Actually, he was ready to go fifteen minutes ago.

Rhindeer

"...I'm gonna take that as a no, actually. Ya look like shit," Sita said after taking a better look at Yuuki, and he was quick to kneel beside him and yank the gag from his mouth. He checked his shackles and cursed, because he had no key to undo them, obviously--but he couldn't help it that he was utterly unprepared! He hadn't expected to walk out of a bar and into a kidnapping! Which, of course, meant he also wasn't stone cold sober by any means!

He'd been doing what people do in bars. Drink. This could have gone a lot more smoothly but hey, it could have gone worse, too.

There was no time to search those brutes for keys, though, not with the way they were yelling.

"We'll deal with these later. Up ya go!" And he grabbed Yuuki under his armpits and lifted him up onto his feet, then slipped a hand around his waist to help him along. "Quick as ya can. Don't worry, kid, I ain't lettin' those fuckers get ya. We'll just getcha up on Gesha here--" The mare, hitched up just outside the tavern, lifted her head when she saw Sita approach, ears perked. Sita guided Yuuki alongside her.

"It's gonna be awkward, but I gotcha. I won't letcha fall. Just get a foot in the stirrup and I'll getcha up. Go on now," Sita urged.

Draconian

With the gag gone, Yuuki let out a steady breath and gave that smile he'd meant to before a gruff noise that may have been a 'thanks' but for the most part remained on his knees. Just a few minutes to get his bearings and hope that terrible gut clenching pain went away. Horse Guy had other ideas though.

Never before in his life had Yuuki been manhandled so... Expertly before.

Needless to say this guy was stronger than he looked and with a wide eyed stare he was up and on his feet and ready to go. A wave of nausea surged through him and he was pretty sure he went green before Yuuki pressed his hands to his face, both because one wasn't about to go somewhere else without the other!

"Kid?" Yuuki finally graveled out. The strange tingling feeling from the arm at his waist unnerved him and it took a small amount of will power not to push Horse Guy away to make it stop. Still, he didn't argue and indeed, the only place he wanted to be right now was away from here.

Desperate to get away, Yuuki wasn't thinking of his poor abused balls when he was brought to the horse and indeed without complaint he was up and on the back of this Gesha Lady with a soft startled gasp of pain. His back shot up and he just wanted to fall off the horse and curl up. "The bitch kneed me in the nuts," Yuuki groaned out, curling forward and holding his hands close to his waist, a cold sweat on his forehead.

A blue eyed look down at Sita and he looked around quickly before giving (what he thought) was a devilish smile, "Thanks."

Rhindeer

...Oooh. He'd taken it to the balls? Then riding Gesha was definitely going to be an unpleasant experience for him. Sita winced in sympathy as he looked up at Yuuki, surprised he could find it in himself to grin with smarting nuts, and then climbed up in front of the kid and took the reins.

"Sorry in advance for this, then," he said, giving him a quick look from over his shoulder. "Hold onto me, alright? I'll try and make this a short ride."

Even if it was going to be a hard ride.

Because that was when someone, an older woman, burst from the tavern with murder in her eyes, eyes which landed square on Yuuki, and Sita wasted no time in flicking his reins and letting out a "Ha!" that sent Gesha galloping.

And, unfortunately, Gesha was no show pony. The ride was not smooth; it was bouncy.

Draconian

Oh god.

The galloping was all sorts of awful and Yuuki tucked his head against Sita's back and wrapped his arms around his middle. Sure it was a little close and sure this Sita guy was another man, but only a man could understand ball pain so... He wouldn't mind if he was a little clingy, right? Right.

"You gonna make me new balls if they burst on your horse?" He whimpered against the other mans neck.

Rhindeer

The guy was a little clingy, but Sita didn't mind it. He was likely in agony, so he was free to squeeze the life out of him if it would make him feel better. Right now, though, he would just have to bear it as he prioritized his safety over his comfort.

Bruised balls were better than slavery.

He'd heard they even...gelded...some slaves.

A small shudder went through Sita at the thought, and he clenched his jaw. Fucking Adelan savages, owning people like livestock...

"Well, I ain't no mage, but I could help ya find a new job as a singer?" Sita offered as they turned a corner and then came to a sudden stop. The building looming just ahead of them wasn't the nicest, newest establishment; it looked like it had seen better days, with its peeling wood and cracked door. But the brothel was decent on the inside--clean enough--even though it was no Randy Peach.

He swung down from his horse and offered Yuuki a hand down. "C'mon. We'll lay low here for a bit," he said, deciding not to mention, exactly, what kind of establishment it was. He didn't want to hear the protests, if there would be any. It might not be the classiest hideout, but Sita knew the people and knew they'd hide them, should trouble come knocking.

Draconian

Yuuki felt like he was gonna puke. A low moan and an awful tightness in his abdomen. The offer to help him find work as a singer got a pained chuckle out of him but Yuki remained silent and focused on not throwing up.

Then the guy was off the horse and helping him down. To which Yuuki was great full but also didn't really want to. Another grunt and he slid from the horse landing hard on his feet before giving a weary look at the door. It would be just his luck to jump into another kidnapping event. Wouldn't be surprised if he acquired another hot make out session .

"They have anything cold here for my poor abused balls?"

Rhindeer

"...Weeeeell."

Amusement flicked in Sita's eyes, and once he was sure Yuuki could stand on his own, he turned to hitch Gesha up to a post just outside, next to several other horses. He'd request her stabled for the night  once they got inside, but it would do for now.

"I'm sure they do." Considering the sort of place this was, he imagined they would know how to care for abused genitalia. Some people were into really weird shit.

He placed a gentle hand on Yuuki's back to guide him, ready to support him if he needed the help.
"Now listen, don't freak out or anythin' when we get in there," he said, walking them up the steps. "This place ain't the classiest, but I know the people, and they'll cover for us."

He opened the door, and the sweet smell of opium and incense, mixed with the sour, bitter smells of sweat and smoke, wafted out the door, right before they were greeted by a buxom older woman with a tiny waist, wearing a bodice designed less to keep everything supported, and more to plump her up and spill her out. She held a pipe between her fingers, smoke curling around her head, her hair teased and big and face painted.

She lifted an eyebrow at the two of them, and then smiled a cat's smile. "Well, hello," she purred, eyes darting to Yuuki. "And who might this be?"

Draconian

"Uuuh..." Yuuki looked from Sita to the woman, gave her assists and appreciative look. "Yuuki?" His name came out a question but he shook his head, " I mean... Yuuki.  My name is Yuuki."

And brief glance to Sita and he chewed on his lip. "Uuuh, I'm with him. We just need a place to..." Yuuki squinted, he wasn't stupid. Sort of. "Uh... be. For a little while."

Rhindeer

"Well, Yuuki?" The woman smiled at her own joke. "You've come to the right place. Come in, darling."

And she stepped aside to let them in, while Sita nodded at her in greeting and passed her a couple coins. "Thanks, Vixen. We'll only be here 'til mornin'."

A low, knowing chuckle from the woman. "Of course you will."

Sita shot her a look, an "it's not like THAT" sort of look, but she just shrugged and twirled to head back inside, skirts swishing. The smoke was thicker inside, and patrons could be seen lounging in the common room with drinks and women in varying stages of undress. "Indulge yourselves, gentlemen," Vixen said as she walked. "Your desires are mine."

"Oh, actually, Vixen..." Sita passed a look at Yuuki. "Does Frost still work here?"

Vixen cocked her head curiously. "Women, now? This is new."

Sita's face colored, and he cleared his throat. "My...friend here...could use her, uh, particular skills."

"I'll see what I can do." And then Vixen was off, swishing her way to a flight of rickety old stairs.

Sita rubbed his forehead and looked at Yuuki. "It's not what it looks like," he said. "She's an ice mage, see. And ya wanted somethin' cold so..."

Draconian

Yuuki's eyebrows shot up and he felt heat colour his cheeks. At the sight of the mostly naked ladies he cast his eyes down at the floor and cleared his throat. At the surprise in the womans voice for Horse Guy asking after a lady Yuuki cast him a curious glance.

Then went even more red at the mention of an ice mage. For his balls.

"Oh..." he said in a husky voice, glancing away.

"I... this is a brothel?" Another moment to breathe, "they seem friendly. Do you come here often?" And Yuuki cast a lingering look to Sitas groin before blushing, "sorry."

Rhindeer

OH WOW THAT CAME OUT WRONG.

Sita saw the look in Yuuki's eyes, the way his voice got a little stuttery and went all red, and he threw his hands in the air. Shit. "Uh, yeah, it's a brothel but--hey, look, I don't mean to set ya up with Frost in a bedroom sense. I mean, unless ya want that. By all means, have at it. I just mean she can make ya some ice or...somethin'..."

He scrubbed a hand through his hair, turning a little red himself. "Anyway, uh, ya could say I'm pretty familiar with these people." He nodded, clearing his throat. "They're real nice." In many ways.

Draconian

A wrinkle of his nose.

"I dont really have the... spare money to spend on a... lady of the night." A smirk to Sita, "but hey, i owe you for saving my ass." He ran a hand over his cheek, tracing the tattoos.

His junk didnt ache as bad anymore and he stared at Sita for a few moments, "do you remember me?"

Rhindeer

Sita snorted. "'Course I remember ya, mister 'need a hand'," he said with a wide grin. "Never met someone so awkward 'round horses in my life, either. Yuuki, right?"

He nodded toward an empty table and took a seat, motioning Yuuki over. "So tell me, what the hell'd ya do to wind up in a slaver's wagon?"