Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What's a Pretty Bar Like You Doin' In a Boy Like This?

Started by Draconian, May 21, 2015, 02:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Mister need a hand. Yuuki cleared his throat and looked at a very interesting spec on the ground. Another glance to the Horse Guy and he flushed again at the grin. What a grin. A wrinkle of his nose and he nodded his head to the question. Yuuki indeed.

"Made out with a woman." He shrugged and gingerly sat down. At least he didnt feel like he was gonna puke anymore. "I dont really really remember anything after that?" A relieved glace to Sita and he reached forward and grabbed the other mans shoulder, giving it a friendly squeeze.

"Thank you, by the way, for the help. I owe you big time. No doubt Niaaki would have flooded ketra with tears if i just disappeared." The last part was mostly to himself, realizing he still had his hand on Sita's shoulder he removed it and placed it on the table.

Rhindeer

Guy was sure blushy. But it must be the atmosphere, especially since he seemed so squirmy about this being a brothel. And considering the ladies walking around in various states of undress and sitting in the laps of other patrons, he could understand why.

Making out with a woman, though? Sita barely contained a snort. For someone who got all blushy over the littlest things, he'd been making out with some random woman and been having such a wild time his memory was shot?

He couldn't hold in his smirk. "Must've been a damned good kisser," he said, and was about to make another quip when Yuuki squeezed his shoulder.

He blinked up at Yuuki, realized he was holding his eyes for a little too long while Yuuki gripped his shoulder just a wee bit too long to be casual, and cleared his throat and looked back to the table. Yeah, now was not the time to be noticing how much Yuuki had grown in the years since they'd met and the guy had served as his awkward stable hand. He shifted in his seat.

"Ain't no problem, and ya don't owe me nothin', kid." Though Yuuki was hardly a kid now. Not that he'd been a kid then, either. "I was in the right place at just the right time, so luck's got just as much to do with it as me." But then he smiled and couldn't help but give Yuuki a quick, playful hair ruffle.

"Though if ya really wanna pay me back, I've got plenty of horse shit to shovel."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

Yuuki shrugged.

"Any kiss is a good kiss if you haven't gotten any in..." He paused, trying to think, "A while." Years. He squinted at a wall, staring off into the distance while he mentally calculated the last time he did the side ways tango. it wasn't a vital part of his existence and he was sure if his guts didn't ache from the nut-shot he'd be considering one of the whores.

Perhaps one who didn't have her breasts out.

Blue eyes slowly drifted towards Sita and he turned just in time to get his hair played with.

"Sure," Yuuki smiled before rolling his shoulders, "Don't accept kisses do you?" He gave a laugh, another sly look. "Those are a lot easier than shoveling shit."

Rhindeer

It was a good thing Sita had a bloody great poker face when he needed it. Although sometimes, a really good poker face was as good a giveaway as having none at all, when you were too good at it in the wrong situation.

Nope, nope, nope! He knew Yuuki had to be joking, and he didn't want to betray that now, of course, he was thinking about kissing the guy. Wasn't like he was opposed to it! Not in the least! On the contrary, Yuuki was painfully his type: younger, cute, good body, and the "needs to be taken care of" type. Goddammit, he couldn't help it if he was a provider. Probably came from raising and caring for too many animals or something. That or he just plain had a soft spot for people in need.

His eyes dipped down to Yuuki's lips, and he caught himself, quickly looking back up and lifting his eyebrows. Nooope. How skeevy would it be, dragging him here to hide and then...yeah. Too much like taking advantage of him. Besides, the only people really in the know about that were whores.

He propped his chin up on a fist. "Well now, I'm not sure whether to be flattered or hurt that you'd rather kiss me than shovel horseshit," Sita said with a wink.

[LOOOOL just noticed the title change! I WAS SO CONFUSED AND THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY and then I was like, oooooh, clever!]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

Had Yuuki put his foot in his mouth again?

"Uuuh... I'm not sure either. Gods know I'm not a catch." Again he chewed on his lip, frowning down at the table before he leaned forward, a finger trailing one of the tattoos on his cheeks. He couldnt feel it but he knew exactly where they were.

So.

"Those dots. Under your eyes. They just decoration or do they mean something?" Potentially a loaded topic. Potentially and interesting one. Yuuki rolled his shoulders and cleared his throat, "want a drink?"

Rhindeer

"Heh, ya buyin'?" Sita asked with a wide grin, looking Yuuki over. "Ya even got money on ya after bein' taken in by slavers, kid?"

With a shake of his head, he reached down to his coin purse and set a couple coins on the table. He waved a woman over. "I'll get the drinks," he said, passing her the coins and ordering them both some strong ale. Then he looked back to Yuuki and lightly rubbed beneath an eye.

"Anyhow, these things? Naw. They're just decoration," he lied. "Thought they made me look tough or some horseshit. The better one's on my back. What about you? Yours got some sorta meanin' to 'em?"

Draconian

A squint and a little frown, he had the coin. It was in his shirt but he had it. Still, apparently Horse Guy Sita was insistent because ale was on the way. Curiously he watched Sita touch the tattoos and he gave another little squint.

"Mine?" Yuuki rollee up his sleeve to look at the tattoos on his wrist, giving a smirk to Sita, "Sure they do. Nasty meaning. Maybe if you get me drunk enough ill tell you." Still, he lifted his top how to look down at the flesh on his chest.

He supposed that, despite the meaning - and how ashamed of them he was - at least they were interesting to look at. "At least none of its on my dick," he winced at the idea and looked up quickly when he realized he'd said it outloud, "uh... just everywhere else."

Rhindeer

"Any man gets a tattoo on his dick..." Sita winced and snapped off a mock salute. "I commend 'em for it. They've got bigger balls than I ever did. Or they're a masochist."

The ale arrived, and Sita nudged Yuuki's over to him. "Well, drink up, friend! I wanna hear your story, now that you've done such a good job buildin' the intrigue. Here I thought ya was just a simple kid, now I learn ya got some sorta dark past, eh?" And he took a deep swig of his own ale.

Draconian

Yuuki smirked and looked down at the table, trying not to imagine balls.

It was a little difficult.

A look down at the ale and he grasped it carefully and took a deep swig, frowning down again. "I am a simple kid... Man. Man." A frown and he gave Sita a look and stuck out his tongue for a moment at him. Definitely a man.

"It's... Not that interesting," He traced the tattoos on his cheeks, "Bad stuff. Real bad stuff." A little frown, "Need more ale before I start spilling all my secrets." He knocked back his drink and winced when he swallowed an airbubble, causing a few mouthfuls to hurt all the way down. "Ow."

He pushed the empty cup towards Sita, grinned at him, and plopped his head on his hand, "You get one secret. Ask your question, sir."

Rhindeer

"How about we trade secrets for secrets, eh? That'll make it a little more fair," Sita said as he finished off his own drink, trying to hide his amusement. Man, indeed.

Leaning his elbows on the table, he peered up at Yuuki. "Where ya from? Ya look like ya could almost be horse people, but the tattoos are all wrong. And we both know you're shit with horses," he added with a teasing smirk.

Draconian

Yuuki frowned for a moment.

Horse people?

"Horse people? Like... Hor-- Oooh... Oh. No. I get it." He looked down at his hand, to realize it was gloved and then he removed it and put his hand on the table. It, also, was tattooed, the back of his hand had a intricate circle and lines and two climbed up his middle and ring finger right to the nail. Oddly enough, out of all his tattoos, he remembered receiving the ones on his fingers the clearest.

Probably because those were last and the rest of his body had been a burning mess already anyway.

"The desert. I'm from a tribe in the desert," He tried to smile, "My mother was Serenian," A brief look up to display his clear blue eyes - a gift from said mother, "I look like my father, cept for the eyes. I'd have blue hair if I looked like mom," Yuuki wrinkled his nose at the idea and then paused.

"Are you..." He flicked his eyes down, trying to figure out where Sita's groin would be behind the table, "Horse people?" An exaggerated wriggle of his eyebrows and a silly grin. Aaah, dick jokes.

Rhindeer

Sita barked a laugh at that. For all that most jokes flew right over his head, as jokes were cultural and many Adelan nuances escaped him, dick jokes, it seemed, were pretty universal. And dick jokes abounded when you worked around livestock. Nope, this was one joke Sita did get without explanation, though Yuuki's eyebrow wiggle certainly helped.

"Ya askin' if I'm Duhjari, or if I've got a big dick?" he said with a wide grin, leaning forward a little more. "'Cause one of those answers is 'no', and the other is 'wanna find out'?" he added with a saucy wink. "Though I think that counts as two answers. Which means I get to ask ya two questions, eh? That how it works?"

Draconian

The fuck was Duhja---oooh. Right. The reason Adelan's kinda looked more essryni than he did. Sort of. Complexion wise. A long look at Sita, smiling at his smile, leaning forward when he leaned forward and Yuuki looked at him expectantly. The 'wanna find out' almost had him reel away. Wasn't this what got him here in the first place? Wanting to find out?

Yuuki stared, long and hard at Sita, calculated the risks and then he just ... Sort of gave a dumb nod. Sort of. Was the no to his giant penis or being a Duhjari? Yuuki didn't have the guts to ask. Didn't have the knowledge to question the whole Very Adelan Looking Guy with Tribal Tattoos not being a Duhjari. Who was he to judge a book by it's cover?

A quick glance at his own hands, tattoo'd to the finger tips and he curled them under his palms.

"But you asked yourself two questions," Yuuki pouted, then shrugged, "Fine. Ask two questions. Now I know I get to find out about your 'horse people'." Another wiggly eyebrows and he leaned in, waiting for the questions. Waiting for them to dredge up bad memories - very few of them were nice and all the nice ones involved a pale fae-boy who he had more or less adopted as his little brother.

Rhindeer

"Yeah, but askin' myself questions don't count here," Sita said. "I ain't that interestin' to me, 'cause I already got all the answers."

Sita paused to catch a passing barmaid and order another round for them. Then he turned back to Yuuki, fingers steepled together in thought.

"So, Yuuki, you're from the desert. That's pretty far from home, ain't it? How'd ya wind up in a place like this, and how did--"

He paused and made a face.

"Shit. That counts as two questions, don't it?"

Draconian

Did it?

Yuuki mentally ticked off the times the inflection changed and he nodded again. "Well," he'd never been the most brilliant of men, "I can teleport so no where is really that far depending on hoe sick I want to be." He tilted his head, "ended up here 'cause my brother... Maybe it was me?" He frowned, "finally wanted a home."  Yuuki smiled.

"I'm a merc, big, tough looking, sometimes i have a scary sword, the tattoos help the whole looking scary thing." Right, his turn for a question. Though his attention was stolen by the lady handing them drinks - which he gladly accepted and took a gulp from.

"Do you think she'd sleep with me?" He eyed Sita, his horse parts, and then the barmaid.

Rhindeer

A small smirk played on Sita's lips. Well, shit, he didn't even hardly have to ask him any questions. Yuuki was just going head and volunteering way more than he'd asked! Like that he was a mercenary, for example, though perhaps that went hand in hand with the whole traveling shtick. But.,..a mercenary? Him? The awkward kid taking "give me a hand" literally? Sita wrinkled his brow, trying to imagine awkward-as-hell-Yuuki going around beating up thugs or hunting criminals and doing the even dirtier jobs mercenaries were often known for.

Yuuki? Mercenary?

No. Way. Maybe he...just...didn't know what the word "mercenary" meant...?

That seemed far more likely.

How was it that the guy made Sita have more questions with each answer he gave? He was a mercenary, and now he could...teleport? What? He wanted to ask for clarification, but bit his tongue. Nope. Had to wait his turn, according to the rules he had invented. Sigh...

Aaaand there went Yuuki asking the important questions!

...Why was he eying his crotch when he was asking about the lady?

Sita stared at Yuuki a moment longer, and then said flatly, "Me or the barmaid?"

Draconian

Me or the barmaid

A slow blink and Yuuki frowned ever so gently before he took a swig of his drink. On one hand... Boobies. Yuuki eyed the girl for a few long moments, eyes hooded from drink. They were some nice boobies. On the other hand...

Sita. The weird horse guy that made him curious about things. Super important things. Things he could probably just ask Niaaki about because he knew his little brother was into men folk. Well, he hadnt caught him - yet - and Niaaki didnt exactly broadcast his conquests, but he knew.

Wait.

Yuuki stared blankly for a moment trying to remember what it was he knew and why it wad important. "You," he said honestly, "you make me all curious and shit. I mean, sure, tits are nice but... " Yuuki shrugged.

Then frowned.

"Wait. Shit. That was a secret.  Y'know, one of those things you think of but never actually plan on doing?" He said bluntly, finishing his drink and really hoping his face wasnt red with embarassment. "I like tits," he added bluntly. "At least I'm pretty sure I like tits," he put his cup down and frowned at it like it had just asked him some sort of question in another language.  "I havent gotten laid in years. I dont remember if I like tits," he gave Sita a disgruntled look, frowning down at the table, his head in his hands.

Rhindeer

Ohhhhhh.

So that's what this was, was it? The guy was curious and looking for an experiment. Well, Sita was certainly no stranger to that. He had quite happily allowed himself to be the subject of other such "experiments", done by men who totally loved women, really they did, even as they sought him out for seconds and thirds and turned to jelly when he was balls deep inside them. But he completely understood, and understood their denial. It wasn't safe to admit you liked a man when you were a man, but it was more forgivable when you were just drunk and curious and it was just sex.

Still, though, one had to be careful. His old life had been ripped from him for being too honest to himself, and for getting too close. He'd been careful in Adela, keeping emotional distance, making sure it was just sex, and being clandestine in his encounters. So it was a little shocking when Yuuki just blurted it right on out, and he took a quick glance around them to make sure no one had overheard.

No one was paying attention, though. No one cared about the conversation of two random men. So Sita let out a slow breath and looked back at Yuuki, blinking in surprise even as Yuuki wilted in embarrassment.

"Well, uh...I can't say I ain't honored that I'm the one that's makin' ya turn," he teased, voice lowered. "I also can't lie and say ya ain't totally my type."

He cleared his throat awkwardly. These were the sorts of conversations he usually had with folks he paid or met up with at random. Not with someone he already knew, even if only a little. Why did that make it more...difficult? He liked Yuuki, strange guy that he was, and tonight certainly wasn't the first time he'd found himself eying him. He was young, built, and handsome as fuck, and he would love to trace his fingers over those tattoos and find out where they lead.

"But--" He winced. Always a but. "Ya...uh...you're drunk, kid," he said, reaching across the table and giving his hair a light ruffle.

Draconian

Yuuki's head snapped up after the ruffle and he stared for a long moment. "Kid?" He sputterd, looking around like he'd just been beyond offended, "I am... d... Kid?" He did look offended now, cheeks puffed out and his bright blue eyes narrowed on Sita. How rude!

Kid.

Yuuki hadn't been a kid in years! Niaaki was the kid, damnit, and even still! He wasn't even really a kid either! Kid. Yuuki, to prove that he was indeed not a kid, stuck his tongue out at Sita. Thats what he thought of that! Kid. Pah.

"Wait, what?" Sita wasnt grossed out? Yuuki was his type? He wasnt really sure what that meant but he could only assume it was in his favour. "Do you have any idea how much my balls hurt at the idea of fucking?" He grumbled in a hushed voice because the waitress might hear.

Yuukk gave his hand a dismissive wave, "I wasn't lookin' to get laid today," Yuuki licked the rim of his glass - because why not, seemed like a good idea - and then put it down to frown at it. Another glance up to Sita, "Kid, I am.. uh... old enough to not be kid, I'll have you know. Wait. You'd be all for it if my insides weren't made of booze?"

Yuuki perked up a little, smirking even, "really? Is it the tattoos? Usually people wanna see if I have them around my dick, close to it, but they aren't on my dick. Y'know, if you were curious."

Rhindeer

Sita barked a laugh at his offense. Struck a nerve, had he? Yes, yes, he was totally an adult, puffing out his cheeks and sticking out his tongue and pouting. Very manly. Much mature. So adult.

Wow.

It was even harder to contain his laughter as Yuuki couldn't seem to decide what he wanted to focus on most--the sex part or the kid part--and it was amusing as hell watching him bounce back and forth between offense and interest. Oh, booze. Such a magical drink. He wondered how much of this conversation Yuuki would remember later.

"Anyone younger than me's a kid, way I see it, kid," Sita said with a shit-eating grin as he took a swig of his new, neglected drink. He arched a brow as Yuuki licked the rim of his glass, his words trailing off at the sight, and when he realized he was staring he snapped his eyes away. Now that Yuuki had brought the goddamned subject up in the first place, he couldn't help but imagine it, and it sure as hell didn't help that booze made him horny. Especially when they were inside a bloody brothel, and one he frequented fairly regularly. He hadn't planned on blowing money tonight, but he just might have to see who was working.

A few of the guys here catered to such things, and kept it discreet.

He scratched the back of his neck. "Anyway, this, uh...we shouldn't really be talkin' 'bout this stuff out in the open," he said quietly. "To answer your question, though..." Well, the subject had already been breached, might as well go balls out. At the very least, Yuuki was drunk, right? He'd have plausible deniability later if he needed it!

"...Yeah. Sure. If ya was in a place where I knew ya was thinkin' proper, I'd be happy to have ya in my bed." He cleared his throat and took another quick swallow of ale. "Tats are only part of it."