Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What's a Pretty Bar Like You Doin' In a Boy Like This?

Started by Draconian, May 21, 2015, 02:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Well that was flattering.

Yuuki almost touched his chest and visually looked flattered. Then he frowned and looked around. "Wait... Talking about fucking is bad in a place where you can pay for fucking?" What has the world come to? He pushed a hand through his hair, frowning at the tangles and deciding he probably needed a haircut.

A sly push away of his empty mug and he leaned heavily on his hand. "Thank you," he said softly, "I dont think I'd have made a good slave." For sexytimes or otherwise. Yuuki reached forward and poked Sita's cheek, making a 'boop'ing noise before he blew out a breath.

"I'm not actually that drunk," he muttered, "I'm just loud mouthed and stupid," he winced to Sita from admitting it. "My handsome charm wears off quick, I'm amazed Niaaki was glad to have me home, honestly." He mumbled mostly to himself, tilting his head to the side and looking a little confused.

Rhindeer

Sita made a face at that. Yeah, when Yuuki put it that way, it did sound strange to be paranoid about talking about fucking in a brothel. But Sita couldn't help his paranoia, and he wasn't about to try to explain it. Fortunately, Yuuki had a short attention span and had already moved on to...entertaining himself by...booping him?

Yeah, sure he wasn't drunk. Wait. If he wasn't drunk, then he was...still okay with what he'd admitted?

He had to be drunk. Maybe Sita was drunk. One of them was, clearly.

He let out a soft snort at the claim, opened his mouth to tease Yuuki a little more, but paused instead when he mentioned a name. He cocked his head curiously. Couldn't be a wife or a lover, since he said he hadn't gotten any for ages (years?!). "Family of yours?" he asked, swirling his ale absently. "Why wouldn't ya be missed? Ya ain't a bad guy, from what all I've seen. But what do I know? For all I know, ya could be lyin' and those tattoos are demonic sigils. They ain't, right?"

And he smirked to show he was joking, because this was a guy who'd been skittish around horses of all things.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

Yuuki mirrored the head cock with his own.

Then turned his head the other way with a silly smile on his face and then looked down at his drink. The events of the night had shaken him in a way he'd never been before and he had found he'd drank quite a bit quite quickly. He'd also decided that Niaaki would never hear about That Time He Was Almost Kidnapped and Made Into a Slave. God. What a nightmare that could have been.

"Niaaki is my brother," Yuuki nodded, a soft smile on his face, nodding to Sita before there was mention of his tattoos. Then his expression changed and he looked down at his hands, tracing over the ones visible on his fingers. The memories almost hurt physically and he turned his head away from them.

As much as the tattoo's were a reminder to people of the desert of what he did, they were a reminder to him. A reminder to him of the betrayal to him. The death of his blood and flesh breath. And Yuuki swallowed thickly and tried to smile at Sita before he felt the tears in his eyes and he cleared his throat and shook his head, letting out a gust of air.

"They might as well be," He replied honestly, "Kinda glad to be so far away from the desert," He bounced back quickly, taking the last drink of his ale. Or his new ale? Maybe. Either way, it was a drink and it was on the table. Maybe it was Sita's. He didn't fuckin' know. "You guys up here don't know what any of this means," He grinned to himself before motioning around his body, "Did I already make you wonder if I had some on my dick?"

Rhindeer

"Heh, yeah, you're drunk," Sita confirmed with a smirk and a shake of his head. "Ya told me they ain't around your dick, remember? I'd ask ya to prove it, but I'll save that for when you're sober."

No, taking advantage of a drunk guy was never his style. Especially one that looked on the verge of tears, his eyes getting that bright, glassy look that he tried to shake away. Sita didn't know what had triggered that--maybe he was just an emotional drunk, or maybe they'd stumbled upon some sensitive subject that he just couldn't see, because it buried in the subtext--but whatever tipsy arousal he'd felt had shriveled up fast. Not because it put him off, but because it just made him want to protect the guy.

He reached for his drink to finish it off, but found it empty. Oh. So that was what Yuuki drank. Welp. Setting the mug back down with an amused snort, he looked back over at the man. "So, ah. Ya got a place you're stayin'?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa