Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror [private mature]

Started by Greenery, June 26, 2015, 09:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

"I guess you are right, my love." She hopped out of his arms and straightened out her skirt, benting over just to see him. "Hm...I might wear something tighht instead of going bare. You should be the only one to see these."

Wicked Basket

"I feel honored to be the only one worthy of these, " he said walking behind her and putting his hands on her breasts. "I will do my best to live up to this great privilege. "

Greenery

A shiver went down her spine . "You already are." She whispered before turning her head to kiss his lips.

Wicked Basket

His hands went down to her hips and pulled her close as they kissed.

"We're not getting anything done," he said with a smile. "It's just so hard to stay focused for some reason. "

Greenery

She turned around so that she was facing him. "Well I know why.." Esmeralda winked at him before taking his hands over. "There, now isn't that better?"

Wicked Basket

"And you said I was very bad," Grazen teased, kissing her again.

Greenery

"Compared to me? You're a woodland fairy when it comes to being bad." Esmeralda kissed his lips softly. "But don't worry. I'll teach you everything I know."

Wicked Basket

"I look forward to it," he told her kissing her again.

Greenery

She kissed back. "Good." Esmeralda snapped her fingers and her corset appeared on her body. A little tighter than usual so that Grazen could at least see the tops of them.

Wicked Basket

"All ashore that's going ashore then, I guess," Grazen announced. "We've got some shopping to do."

Greenery

Her eyes lit up like the sun when Grazen mentioned shopping. "Eeeep!" She clapped her hands together. Once the ship came onto the shore, Esmeralda ran off the boat and toward the market place, looking at all the stands and venders. She went over to the clothing area, looking to see what Grazen might like on her.