Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Meeting With the Outsider

Started by Riku Tensei, June 17, 2015, 05:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riku Tensei

So I've recently created a new character: Nihil. Inspiration for him was based on a lot of things but, as a god-like entity, his plot was primarily inspired by The Outsider from Dishonored. He exists in his own realm yet crosses over to ours in a human form, meddling in affairs and doing as he pleases, causing chaos. He may even pass down some of his powers onto others.

So, if meeting such a character sounds interesting to you, let me know. And as always, I'm also accepting plots for my other character, Kiera.

tcarullo25

I'd like to join ya!  ;D Here is my character link: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19075.0 I just made it a couple of hours ago, and I just started playing on this website so tell me what you think!  ;)

Riku Tensei

Hey there, and welcome! Your character seems fairly interesting. Did you have some idea in mind for a meeting between him and Nihil, or are you just generally suggesting a thread?

tcarullo25

Thanks! I feel I messed up in some spots..but I'll probably fix it on the way (XD...the history..). I didn't really have an idea but I was interested in meeting other characters though! So I'd love to do your plot with ya  :D

Riku Tensei

Hm... Well what kind of things does Bryce do? Where would he be and what would he likely get caught up in?

tcarullo25

He would probably roam the thunderblacks to find certain ingredients for potions. So..let's say that Bryce has been wanting to go on a quest looking for ingredients to make a new potion, but he probably would need another hand to get the job done.

tcarullo25

So..would you want to do the plot?

Riku Tensei

My apologies. I do not have time to check the site daily.

I highly doubt the Outsider would concern himself with herbology or alchemy. He would need something to meddle in. What is your character's plot? Is there anything that he strives for? Any enemies he wishes to vanquish? Any obstacles in his way that he needs to conquer?

tcarullo25

Oh it's fine :P.

He's been wanting to find his sister, Molly and attempt to either destroy her or ask her what she did to their parents and why she turned bad.

Riku Tensei

Bingo. We have a winner.

That is something The Outsider would meddle in. Experiencing intense emotions and/or thoughts and dreams towards this goal would likely attract the Outsider to his plight. He may also be "called" upon if he feels Bryce searching exceptionally diligently or audibly cursing the cause.

tcarullo25

Sweet! :D So, how do we start this?

Riku Tensei

However you wish. Just keep what I said in mind. Bryce could be having a dream about it and Nihil could approach him there, he could sense Bryce's emotions while simply traveling and strongly thinking about it... Really anything. Just start it however/wherever you like, as long as Bryce is thinking about or doing something related to this goal. Nihil will make himself known.

tcarullo25

Ok, I'll start it here.

Bryce finished fiddling with his new ingredients for a potion he was attempting to make, and went to bed. "Goodnight Tydol." He said to his fellow companion. Bryce fell asleep and pictured a girl that looked very familiar to him. She had red hair like He did, and flame red eyes. It was Molly, his sister. He felt the urge to yell at her, and ask what had happened all this time and where she is, but nothing came out of his mouth. She looked like she wanted to disintegrate him into ashes. He sprinted toward her, but the more he ran, the further she became. He knew something was going to happen, probably something terrible, but at that moment it blacked out and he was awake in a heartbeat. 

Riku Tensei

Um... You don't RP in the plot request threads...

tcarullo25

Oh sorry I'm REALLY new to this...I guess I'll just make a thread then?
Thread link:
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19231.msg249912#msg249912