Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hahahaha I’ll keep those vultures guessing!(OPEN) ( M)

Started by Ice, June 23, 2015, 09:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Esmeralda found a bedroom and laid down on the bed, slipping off her clothes. "I'm guessing this is what you want." She smirked, sitting up on her hands.

Ice

Della followed the girl in to one of her bedrooms. She saw her lay down on the bed. Then she took her cloths off. Della blinked a bit then smiled at her words. " I only want it if you are willing this time." she said with a slight laugh. She then sat on the bed beside her and grinned at her.

Greenery

"I'm willing if you are. Plus I want to taste you again." She purred, licking her lips at the nonhuman creature. "Plus sleeping here would be nice..." She added, resting her head in Della's lap. She looked up at her with a wide, impish grin.

Ice

Della smiled as the other woman spoke. She was certainly willing. " alright. heh maybe I will taste you this time. " she said softly. she looked at her when she put her head in her lap now. " hehe lets get started ." she said softly moving her hands up to take off her own cloths.

Greenery

"But your love juice is thicker, Della." She whispered, sitting up to kiss her cheek, then her lips.

Ice

Della smiled at her and nodded. " hehe your right." she said with a smile. She smiled as she kiss her cheek. she returned the woman's kiss moving her hands along her sides.

Greenery

She wrapped her arms around her neck as she kissed her deeper, moving do that she was now sitting on her lap, continuing to kiss her.

Ice

Della smiled as she put her arms around her neck. She held her close to her. then the girl kissed her deeper. Della put her tongue in to the girls mouth. the girl was now in her lap. she smiled and just kept kissing her.

Greenery

The enchantress kissed back, placing one of her hands on Della's breasts. She wrestled tongues with Her, groaning. "I lust after you." She whispered.

Ice

Della smiled softly as she kissed her. she liked the feeling of her hand on her breast. She smiled as the woman moved her tongue with hers. " the feeling is mutual" she said softly. then she moved her tail against the woman backside,

Greenery

Esmeralda groaned when he felt her tail on her back. She kissed down her body until she came to her love canal, licking her lips. "It's good to see you again..." She purredz

Ice

Della smiled as the girl groaned. she then gave a sighed as she kissed her. Each one felt like fire in a good way . She cocked her head when she heard her talking to her privet part. That was certainly odd. She moved her tail gently along her legs and thighs . she was animating what was coming.

Greenery

She buries her face inside her vagina and began licking her, loving the taste. She hugged Della's  thighs to her head as she continued.

Ice

Della smiled as she started to lick her. She gave a pleased moan and felt her put her feathered thighs against her head. She then moved her tail up towards her womanhood. once she got there she flicked the tip of it against her.

Greenery

She groaned as she continued, moving her tongue around her clit, enjoying the taste of her.

Ice

Della smiled as she got licked buy the girl. Her tail slid in to the girl now. she was gentle as she wanted to pleasure her. She gave a slight growl and sighed. she was liking this a lot.

Greenery

Esmeralda gasped when she felt her tail inside her. All this energy she was getting was out of dis world. She continued to lick around until she activated her succubus tongue and slipped it deep inside her.

Ice

Della smiled when she heard the gasp. She moved her tail around to pleasure the girl even more. She sighed as she put her tongue in to her deeply. that feely real good.

Greenery

Esmeralda groaned and continued, playing with her clit as she was being satisfied. The power was starting to well up inside her, enjoying it while it lasted.

Ice

Della groaned as she moved her tail back and forth. Then she felt the girl working on her. Yes that was good. She sighed and moved a bit to give her better access to her.