Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror [private mature]

Started by Greenery, June 26, 2015, 09:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

She wanted to pull the knife out and throw it in his eye, but knew the crossbow was faster than she was. "Tying me, huh? Look whose getting feisty." She purred. This was the  succubus in her.

Wicked Basket

"Don't get your hopes up," Grazen told her.

Sensing that she wasn't much of a threat at the moment, he walked around her and tied her hands behind her back. He then gently placed his hand on the handle of the knife in her shoulder.

"On the count of three I'm pulling it out. Ready? One..."

Then he pulled it out of her shoulder.

Greenery

Esmeralda was about to say something, but felt the knife being ripped out of her shoulder. With an even louder scream, unable to stop the blood that was coming out. "You will burn in the Underworld!" She screamed at him, wanting kill him right then and there.

Wicked Basket

"Yeah, yeah, I know," he replied. "Burn in hell and all that. Now hold still."

Grazen took out a piece of cloth and wrapped it around her shoulder to stop the bleeding.

"That should do it. Now on your feet. I'm not carrying you."

Greenery

She growled and watched as the man wrapped her arm up to stop her bleeding. "Just wait..." She warned, struggling to stand up. Her vision got a little hazy from the blood loss, but she shook it off the best she could. She magically changed her clothes so now she's wearing a long sleeve light green shirt with a dress that only had a long green  loin cloth that covered her front and back. "Like my new outfit? I think it's rather sliming.

Wicked Basket

"Whatever you say."

Grazen grabbed her by the arm and led her along as he started walking.

"I don't know why you decided to run so far away," Grazen said. "It's going to be one hell of a walk to get back now."

Greenery

Esmeralda rolled her eyes. "That's none of your business why." She mumbled as she was forced to walk. She mumbled a spell to help heal her wound faster and make her a bit stronger.

Wicked Basket

"That better not be a spell your mumbling," Grazen said.

Why did he have to be such a nice guy? He should have just killed her and gotten it over with. Now he would have to take her all the way back to actual civilization and not whatever Essyrn counted as.

Greenery

She felt much better now that her wound was healed up. "And if it was?" She countered, walking straighter than before.

Wicked Basket

"Then I'd have to kill you depending on the nature of the spell," Grazen replied simply.

Greenery

"It was a simple healing spell you idiot." She sneered. All she needed to do was get to a mirror or water to get some assistance. "How long are we going to walk?"

Wicked Basket

"Until it gets too dark and we have to stop," Grazen told her.

Greenery

"What's your name?" She asked, looking at him with her green eyes, drawing him in slowly.

Wicked Basket

"Grazen," he replied not returning her gaze.

The demon within him had warned him that she was part succubus, so he was going to make sure he didn't fall for any of her tricks.

Greenery

Esmeralda clicked her tongue and giggled slightly. "Grazen.." She purred. "Tell me, Grazen. What demonic force is within you?" She asked as they walked down the street.

Wicked Basket

"An involuntary one."

Grazen knew better than to give his prisoners too much information, so these short and simple answers were all she was going to get.

Greenery

Esmeralda pouted and stuck out her lips, looking at Grazen. "Aww...maybe you should let me help you.." She giggled slightly and leaned her body on his. "I'm feeling a bit dizzy, do you kid carrying me?"

Wicked Basket

Grazen pushed her back upright.

"I already told you I wasn't going to carry you."

Greenery

"Pretty please? I'll owe you.." She whispered seductivily, biting her lip and closing her eyes.

Wicked Basket

"You already owe me for not killing you," he told her. "Don't push it."