Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror [private mature]

Started by Greenery, June 26, 2015, 09:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Esmeralda chuckled and started walking regularly again. "Fine, fine. No need to get touchy, Grazen."  She bit her lip and looked over her shoulder. "So, who hired you?"

Wicked Basket

"I never indulge the names of my clients," Grazen replied. "And you need to talk less."

Greenery

Esmeralda clicked her tongue. "I'll find out one way or another." She shrugged her shoulders. "Well I guess I'll be quiet for now. Never know when I'll need to use it again.." She whispered, winking at him.

Wicked Basket

Grazen sighed. This was going to be a long walk. Hopefully they wouldn't get stopped on the road or jumped by bandits or anything. He probably just jinxed himself now though.

Greenery

As they walked, Esmeralda's stomach started to grumble with hungry. "Excuse me, but can we stop and eat? I'm famished."

Wicked Basket

"Fine," Grazen relented. "Do you have any food?"

Greenery

"Yes. That's why I'm hungry." She laughed a bit. "I know this place the road."

Wicked Basket

"And I suppose that means you want me to untie you so that you can eat?"

Moments like this were always dangerous. Grazen never liked untying his prisoners, but sometimes it couldn't be helped. That didn't mean he would avoid it if at all possible though.

Greenery

She chuckled a bit and looked over her shoulder. "That would be better...although I'm open for you to feed me, Grazen." She purred, pressing herself against him again.

Wicked Basket

"Tempting," he said pushing her away. "But you're a big girl. I think you can handle it."

Grazen cautiously untied her and then took a step back. Though he did not aim it at her, he did have his crossbow in hand in case he would need it.

Greenery

Esneralda rubbed her wrists when they were finally untied. "Thank you." She quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and started walking in the direction of the tavern.

Wicked Basket

"Where do you think you're going," Grazen called after her.

He knew this was probably a bad idea.

Greenery

"Getting some food!" She called back. "I'm not gonna starve." She added before coming across the tavern. She opened the door and took a seat.

Wicked Basket

Grazen obviously had to go after her. If he lost her he wouldn't get paid, and not getting paid was bad for business and his reputation. He went into the tavern after her, but he instantly hated it. Essyrni taverns were full of fat, rich snobs talking about how rich they are and how many slaves they had. It wasn't hard to track Esmeralda down in the crowd.

"You don't leave my sight, got it," Grazen told her. "Now eat and let's go. I hate this place."

Greenery

Esmeralda shrugged her shoulders and looked up at him. "Why should I care?" She asked after the wnetch took her order. "Come, sit down. Take a break." She smiled at him, crossing her legs under the table

Wicked Basket

Grazen released a frustrated sigh and sat down. This was a very regretful decision. the last thing he needed was some drunken snob swaggering on over and causing trouble, which was a very likely possibility. Hopefully they would see he was armed and take the hint to not mess with him.

Greenery

"Do you eat anything to eat?" She asked moving her foot up and down his leg. She loved doing this to him; making him feel uncomfortable.

Wicked Basket

"No," Grazen snapped batting her foot away with his hand. "Now just eat and let's go! You're still my prisoner, damnit."

Greenery

"Okay, okay. No need to get primal." She giggled and once her food came, began to eat. "So, why are taking me to them for? I mean it isn't like a killed him. Or do you not know why someone is paying you to find me?"

Wicked Basket

"A no-questions-asked policy is good for business," Grazen explained. "I don't ask why or how. I ask who and where. And when I got the job they said to bring you in dead or alive. Don't make me regret my choice."