Name Lonely Bird
Age Looks to be in his twenties or early thirties
Gender Male
Species Unicorn, technically!
Ethnicity Uuuuh... Unicorn As a People
Height 6'1"
Occupation
Residence

I just realized he resembles Sailor Moon way too much, I leaned into it and gave him a crescent shaped seal for his horn. :)

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Like most of his kin, Lonely Bird is stunning. At least, he was when he had a horn and could turn horsey.  Now he just looks like a human with dumb human limbs and a dumb human face.  (He's pretty though)

Personality
Impulsive, for one. Named himself after the first thing he really processed after losing his horn.

Magic/Abilities
His horn was removed and the location sealed. So, this way, he won't die nearly as quickly as he should without his horn. As such, he's gone about a decade as a people and has about a decade left in him. He has no idea where his horn is or even if he's able to attach it again.

He can talk and eat like a real person. He can do no magic.
Being around mordecai and adhara makes him physically ill - they weaken the seal on his Once A Horn.

Relationships
Person that has his horn: If someone would like to play this character... Let me know! As of now, I have no plans for Lonely Bird and this mysterious horn holder but hey. If someone wants to play them... Let me know! We can work something out. =D

History

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads

Complete Threads

Tags: