Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hahahaha I’ll keep those vultures guessing!(OPEN) ( M)

Started by Ice, June 23, 2015, 09:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Esmeralda giggled. "I know I am. Thank you." She purred, going underneath the covers. "You gonna join me?"

Ice

Della smiled as she heard the girl response. she gave a soft laugh now. " your welcome." she said softly. then she asked her next question. she grinned at her now. "Yes ." she said softly. then she when under the covers as well. She did not have many who dared stay with her. though this girl was a bit stronger then she was. Though Della  would never say that.

Greenery

Esmeralda cuddled up next to Della, Putting her own leg over the other girl's. "Rub my back."  She ordered, taking in a deep breath. The blonde enchantress loved being touched after sex. He eased her muscles and gave her little pings of power.

Ice

Della smiled as the girl moved close to her. She was not really used to close contact. Though that did not mean that she did not like it. Then she was told to rub the other girls back. She thought about saying something but kept her mouth closed. " as you wish." she said simply.

Then she started to rub the other girl gently. She was careful not to scratch her with her long claws.

Greenery

Esmeralda purred and hugged her pillow to her face. This was how she should fall asleep every night.  "Good job." She purred.

Ice

Della yawned as she rubbed the girls back. She was tired now. though she would not fall asleep until her partner did. that was the safe thing to do. " thank you." she said softly now. she kept on rubbing the girls back.

Greenery

Soon Esmeralda was put to sleep with her head resting on the pillow and the covers over her.

Ice

Della smiled as the girl grew still. She was sure that she was sleeping now. She closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep herself. Soon she was breathing softly and snoring slightly.

Greenery

Esmeralda woke up in the morning and stretched. It had been an exciting night, but now she had to get out of this seaside city. She slipped on her dress and put her hair back in a high ponytail.

Ice

Della opened her eyes and saw that the girl was getting dressed . she stretched and gave a soft growl. She figured that her partner was going to leave soon. She also knew that she would need to get back to her research. she looked at the girl as she got up to get dressed . " morning." she said softly.

Greenery

She glanced over at Della. "Oh, good morning. How are you?" Esmeralda asked while she finished getting ready. "Enjoy last night?" She asked with a smirk, walking over to Della's side of the bed.

Ice

Della smiled to the woman as she spoke to her. Her tail moved to the side as she finished dressing. Her tail and wings made dressing hard. However one got used to it over time. " Hehe I am well. You ?" she asked now. Then she heard her other question. She gave a toothy smile. " indeed I did. Its not often that I sleep with another ." she said softly. She had felt that it was strange to sleep with her but pleasant as well.

Greenery

"I slept fine." She smiled a bit before going over and kissing her lips. "It might happen again tonight." Esmeralda winked and started to walk out of the room.

Ice

Della smiled as  she heard what the other girl said. She let her kiss her returning the kiss with a smile. she then heard what she said next. She smiled at her and grinned. " that would be nice." she said softly. She stood up and walked behind the girl. " you have plans for today ?" she asked softly.

Greenery

"Plans? I don't know yet. Maybe do some spell casting. She what you do to your victims" She said with a shrug of her shoulders. "What are you going to do?" Esmeralda walked down the stairs case.

Ice

Della smiled as she heard what the girl said now. She then smiled at her when she said something about seeing what she did to her victims . that was not something that many wanted to do. " Hum well I would have to catch a victim first. my last on died . " she said  softly. then she thought about what she said next. " well I have not thought about it yet." she said softly.