Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sing A Song to the Skies (m)

Started by Draconian, July 27, 2015, 01:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Kiss him she did.

Callista wrapped her arms around his neck and moved for sitting beside him to having a leg on either side of his lap. Her tongue trailed over his lips before she pulled back, staring into his eyes before she kissed his cheek, pressed kisses to his neck and pulse point. "I believe you and it's okay if... If you don't forgive me." Her voice was soft and the words were spoken against his neck, "Because I don't forgive me, either. Though... I'm glad you missed me." Leaning back she gave him a small shy smile before curling tighter into him.

"I thought of you every time I looked at the roses, you know." Which meant that she'd thought of him everyday.

Lion

Rembrandt chuckled.  "Well, good.  You should think of me.  I'm magnificent," he said, pointing out his chin. He smiled and cupped her head between his hands, putting his forehead to hers.  "You wanna make those shadow puppets now, or just keep kissing? Not that I mind either way."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

Callista pressed her lips to Rembrants one last time before she smiled at him.

"You are magnificent," Then she removed herself from his lap and looked at him expectantly, "I would like to see some shadow puppets. You're also a magnificent actor."

Lion

Oh, it was such a childish thing to do, but considering what happened between them, it would help to have something to share that didn't involve excessive weirdness.

"Look, this is a dog!" he said, pulling the lamp closer and pressing his index finger in, raising his thumb and moving his pinky to mimic barking.  "Woof woof!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

Callista gave an exaggerated clap, grinning all the while.

"It is indeed a dog, that bark had me fooled." A thoughtful look and she leaned over to press a chaste kiss to Rembrandts cheek, enjoying that he was humoring her with the shadow puppets. A thoughtful pause and she reached her hand out, making the bunny again, "And this? This is a rabbit and..." Her mouth opened and she paused, frowning, "What noises do rabbits make? I've never actually seen one."

Lion

Rembrandt blushed, feeling his cheeks grow flushed.

"Oh, um.  Bunnies...just kind of hop around don't they?" he asked, laughing a bit and leaning in against her Callista.  "Oh, this is a person, running in to your bunny."  He turned his hand over and walked along with his index and middle finger. "Oh, what a lovely day!  How are you Ms. Bunny?" he said in a high pitched voice.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Callista laughed, though she quickly sobered up when the human came to chat to Ms. Bunny.  Still smiling she had the shadow rabbit bow before Callista frowned gently. "Rembrandt," Her hand lowered and she pouted at him, looking a little confused, "Rabbits can't talk."

Lion

"Feel free to pretend they can talk," he suggested.  "Well, Ms. Bunny, you're awfully quiet today.  Are you feeling okay?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Pretend.

Callista could pretend.

"Oh yes, Ms.Human, I'm just fine." Wiggling the rabbits ears at the human shadow, Callista watched their hands before she smiled at the wall, "Perhaps a little homesick but, can't go back there!" Ms.Bunny's ears drooped and she had the rabbit lean in, "And you Ms.Human? How are you? Good, I hope. No tragedy? I hear those are awful."

Lion

"Oh, I'm just going for a walk.  Why don't you come with me, Ms. Bunny?  No need to fret on the lost and the damned.  We'll just go for a nice quiet walk," he said, smiling as he did so, and leaned in to kiss Callista on the cheek.  A part of him wanted to make love, to express something in more than just kisses, and he wondered if those sheathes he'd purchased earlier that month might be put to use.  Better safe than sorry.

"The world has much to offer, Ms. Bunny.  So much beauty to be had.  Don't let yourself stay down," he said, high-pitched again, playing along.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

So much beauty to be had.

Callista slowly dropped the rabbit down, her hand curling up in her lap and she stared at Rembrandt for a moment. Her hand went to Ms.Human and she threaded their fingers together, rubbing her thumb over his before she brought his hand to her mouth to place a kiss on the back of it.

"Do you believe that?" Callista asked, holding his hand in her lap, "I've seen... I've done terrible things. Do... Do you really think there's still beauty in anything?" A sad look filled her features and she quickly looked from him to down at the floor, "Do you think I deserve any of that?"

Lion

Rembrandt sealed her hands around his, smiling at how well they fit together.  It was all so new and fascinating, the little touches, the graces, the kisses.  He surprised himself how much he craved it.

"I think people should do what they can to be happy.  I think you deserve to be happy, even after what you did.  I'm no saint, and I don't try to be.  But I enjoy my life, and I would only wish you to find some joy in it for yourself.  Do you think that's possible?" he asked, leaning against her hand and kissing her wrist.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Enraptured she gave a shuddering sigh when he kissed her wrist, eyes closing for a moment before she tried to smile. "I can try. I've experienced joy... Three times," Callista stated, "Once, when we were dancing, again when we..." Callista blushed hotly and looked down at her lap, "When we... Made love on the breakfast table," Clearing her throat she looked up, "And... When I saw you again." She didn't mention the pure pain when he tried to get away.

When he wanted nothing to do with her.

But that moment. The split second of seeing him had been joy.

"Broken little pieces can still be fit and fixed. Put back together. It just takes longer." Leaning in she brushed her lips against his, wrapped her arms around his neck before snuggling into the hug, "We should sleep... Or nap. We need to be awake early, don't we?"

Lion

Rembrandt nodded to her.  "We can keep the lantern on.  It is a bit comforting.  You had a point in that," he said in a soft whisper, kissing her chin and cheek lightly.  He settled on the bed and invited her to lay against his chest.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

A small smile and Callista went about removing her clothing. First the modest dress was removed and while standing in her small clothes she undid her braids, finger combing her hair, putting the ties beside the lantern.  It wasn't exactly sensual, the way she removed her clothing - Callista had no ulterior motive or intentions. Again she was covered in scars, faded ones, most of them on her back, though now she had new ones. 

Stretch marks.

Callista turned away from him when she remembered them, quickly running her hands over them, a flush of shame climbing up her neck, presenting her back to him and the myriad of scars there before she removed the rest of her clothing and carefully curled up on the bed, tucking her head against his chest like she'd been invited to.

"Sleeping in clothing is uncomfortable," She finally said, feeling like she had to explain why she got undressed, "I don't have any ulterior motives in case you were worried about that."

Lion

"I'm not worried," Rembrandt said, noticing how she moved in shameful ways.  She had nothing to be ashamed of...what appeared on her body was a  facet of circumstance...but she need not be ashamed of it.

He pulled an arm around her and kissed her neck.  "It's okay.  I'm used to fine pajamas...and frankly these pants are itchy."  He laughed and plopped his head against the pillow, giving an exhausted sigh.

"Unless you wanted me to remove my clothes too.  I'd hate for you to be itchy as well."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Callista gently bit her lip and looked nervous.

"I want you to," She said softly, running her hand up his torso, "We don't... Have to do anything but..." It was unusual for her to blush, feeling nervous and blushing was something she didn't do. Didn't used to do. Now though, these were all her choices and there were very serious things that happened when she made them.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable. So if you'd be... More comfortable... I want you to do that one."

Lion

"I'll leave underclothes on to keep from any accidents.  For your sake as well as mine," he said with a laugh and removed his pants and shirt.  He didn't care about their placement, and they found their way being thrown over a chair.

He settled back into bed, sighing as he did so.  "So exhausted," he murmured.  "I could sleep like the dead."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Callista settled back in beside him, though she frowned slightly. Confused.

"Accidents?" Leaning back to look him up and down before she rested her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest. It felt nice, to be so close to someone. Something she'd never realized she craved.

"Sleep then, you can explain what accidents are in the morning." And soon enough her eyes were closed, though she didn't fall asleep for a long while.

Lion

He tried to.  But Rembrandt raised and turned and grew hot on the sheets.  He tossed them off and stared at the ceiling.  He
Beside him he could feel Callista, and he turned to her kissing along her neck and wishing he could fall asleep.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn