Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sing A Song to the Skies (m)

Started by Draconian, July 27, 2015, 01:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

It felt like her heart skipped a beat.

His hand on her back, moving down. A shuddering breath and she pressed a kiss to his chest, pressing her palm over his hesrt. To feek it thump against her hand. "Do you get almost killed by many people?" Callista teased, moving to straddle his hips, a leg on either side of his torso. 

"Do you believe you're lucky?" It was an honest question and sitting up as she was the evidence of her betrayal, the stretchmarks on her belly from the child Carn stole. The one she stole.

Lion

"No," he said.  "I never believed in luck.  A man has to make his own fortune."  Rembrandt observed her belly, gently tracing a hand along her belly.  "But when you didn't kill me...I guess that alone made me drawn to you."

He coaxed her back down against him.  "I'm just glad I have you.  I'm glad..I'm...yours."  Arms wrapped around her body, holding her securely, perhaps even in a vague fear she might disappear.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

Callista gave a dry laugh.

"Why would I kill you?" Her voice was husky and goose flesh made her skin pucker, her hands moved from his torso to her breasts and she gave a little roll of her hips, though it seemed to be just to make herself comfortable. "You changed your face," Her fingers moved down to caress his cheek and when he pulled her closer she snuggled in, nuzzling at his shoulder.

"You weren't who I was to be sent for anymore. You looked frightened, even." A moment to closer her eyes and give a gentle smirk, "though you were easy to seduce. It's not a pity that I didn't finish the job." She caught his cheek and pulled his face towards her to press her lips to his in a lingering kiss, her tongue drawing over his lower lip while she pushed her fingers through his hair.

"I like you being mine," Callista's voice was husky against his lips, "You are mine. Forever."

Lion

They shared body heat and Rembrandt could feel himself harden underneath her.  He still had his trousers on, and he regretted leaving them that way, even with her atop them.  She was so distracting he hadn't had a chance to take them off!  Rembrandt made a soft noise beneath that exploratory kiss, his mouth cooled with the wet of her saliva.

"Can I be yours...now?" he murmured, moaning softly as he leaned up to kiss her, taking her lips gently in his.  Hands enveloped the fullness of her ass, gripping it hungrily and all the while his hardness continued to ache beneath her.

He whimpered, biting a little down on her lip until he slipped a hand between them and worked to undo the buttons of his pants.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

A curious glance down at him a gentle tilt of her head before realization dawned on her features. Callista smiled, moving so Rem could undo his pants and she reached between them to catch his hands and place them on her thighs.

Gently she moved his clothing away, pushing his pants down while she shimmied down his body. What could have been erotic was covered by blankets and she was little more than a lump under the covers.  Pushing the pants to his knees, her hands moved up his thighs and she grabbed the blankets, pulling them down to expose his.

Her heated breath ghosted over his cock and she gave his hip a kiss. "Do you want to be mine?" Callista laid her head down on his abdomen, "do you remember the night we met?" Her tongue swiped at his length, "do you want to try it over? Without the killing part."

Lion

The way she touched him left trails of gooseflesh along his thighs.  When at last his body was free, he sucked in a sharp breath.    Chills coursed through every extremity, leaving Rembrandt taking in deep breaths to carefully control each shudder.  Half-lidded eyes peered curiously down at Callista.  He arched his back to allow his trousers to be tugged down, wiggling a little here and there.

Rembrandt took in a deep sharp breath.  "Yes.  Make me yours.  Gods," he muttered and twitched in motion of her exploratory tongue.  He grinned though.  "Minus the killing part yes."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Without the killing part.

Callista looked up at him, drawing her finger tips down his chest to his thighs. One hand to move long his cock while she tasted the tip and the other to fondle his balls. Pulling away from him with a loud pop she moved her hands back up his chest. A slow blink and a pause before she sort of deflated and looked down at him.

"Rem." Her voice was soft and she sat up, climbing up and stradling his thigh, looking down at him before she idly continued to stroke his cock wtih her fingers - not unlike how someone would pet a snuggly cat that rested against them.

"You know i care about you a great deal, right?" Naked was the most vulnerable you could be with someone. Now seemed like a good time to have a conversation.

Lion

He bit his lip furiously when her mouth came into contact with him.  He didn't feel the need to hold back, but no sound came from his throat all the while.  Even though it didn't last long, he was already panting and he looked up at her with half-lidded eyes.

"Yes," he murmured.  Elbows shifted underneath him to prop him up.  "I care for you too...  I know those words aren't the same for you as they are for other people."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Callista smiled softly, eyes drifting closed and she gave a pleased little hum while her hand slid along his cock. Giving it the occasional  squeeze while she pressed heated kisses to his chest and looked up at him through her lashes.

"I want our first night to be... unforgettable." She moved her hand up his chest and straddled his hips, " help me? I cant bring myself to say it - the words are tainted - but i can show it." Callistas voice was soft when she shifted her hips downwards, grinding herself down against him. "Help me show you, Rem," her voice was quiet and she pressed her lips to his.

Lion

Her touched had him breathless.  But he kept himself stilled and he opened his eyes, staring back into hers and wanting more than anything to help her.  He leaned up on his elbows, pulling himself up enough as she ground down on him.

"I want to," he panted, meeting her kiss with a gently yet growing hunger.  "Let's make love."  Arms wrapped snugly around her, hips rolling underneath her in graceful pings of pleasure.  Rolling them onto their sides, a hand slipped underneath her thigh to feel that hint of wetness.  Fingers found to, and he slipped two within her warm, hips still rolling to run against her clit.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Making love was still unfamiliar.

The need he felt to show her pleasure was unfamiliar and when he caressed her she let out little gasps. Sucked in breaths. Her fingers clasped around his wrist and she held on until she could bring herself to gently let go, let his fingers explore where she dared not to. "Remi," Callista panted, moving a hand to his head to hold his face close to hers to bite at his lips gently and press her lips to his when she wanted to make noise instead.

"I want you," she breathed against him, curling her knee onto his hip and pressing close to him. Still, she hesitated. Callista only ever did this to kill. Before, she'd been tired. Now, aware of what they were doing she could only pause and hesitate. Swallowing carefully, she squeezed her eyes shut and nuzzled towards Rem. "Teach me?" It was a quiet plea, a needy whine and she held tight.

Lion

Teeth sunk into his lip when she wanted to make noise.  Rem ran his tongue alongside her lower lip, giving wet kisses on time with the exploratory motions of his hand.  Her tension alarmed him somewhat but he wouldn't push anything she wouldn't accept.  The ease of her body allowed his fingers to slip deeper inside her, the wetness easing them in.

"Making love is...like when were dancing all that time ago, do you remember?  When two bodies move in time with one another, moving in such a way you want your partner to feel as much pleasure as you do," he panted in explanation.  Rembrandt turned his wrist until more of his hand was within her, keeping his hips in deep hungered rolls.

"I want to make you feel as..good as you make me feel.  You make my blood burn, and my heart race.  It's like its...hammering loudly in my ears."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Callista closed her eyes and sighed, remembering the dance. It was lovely. Her hand smoothed up his side to rest at his bicep and she moved it again to rest at his back while he worked his fingers. Worked his hips against her. His name was a sweet prayer and she squeezed her eyes shut, blunt nails digging into his back.

Heat rose in her belly and she gave a little squeak.

Soon her heart was beating as quickly as his and she moved her hand from his back to caress his cheek, opening her eyes to look at his. A gentle hand moved to catch his wrist and she leaned in for more kisses. Kisses with him she understood. They were sweet and gentle. A silent expression of caring. Trusting. "Dance with me," She whispered against his lips, pressing in for more kisses, "New beautiful memories. Nothing exists except for now," Callista pulled back, eyes wide. Hands gentle, "Please?"

Lion

"Always," he whispered and gently removed his hand from her folds.  Turning them over, he settled between her legs, coaxing her legs to relax around his hips.  He guided his cock between them until their bodies were joined.  Hips rolled in hunger, breath heavy and panting and he kissed her slowly, tasting the warmth of her mouth.

"Cal.  My Callista," he panted, moaning as their bodies rocked in union.  Heat tensed and eased in his body, hips working deep and slow, the friction rubbing his hips red.

"Tell me what you want, what you need," he whispered huskily. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

The verbal claim of possession had her gasp. The feel of him against her. Inside her. Callista rolled her hips against his, falling into the new dance he was teaching her. Hips rocked to the rhythm he set and hands caressed soothingly. It felt different though. It would be too easy to break him. Too many ways to end it.

A gentle bite of her lip and she tapped at his shoulder, cheeks flushed, lips bitten red. "I..." she lifted her hands and slowly moved her legs away, shifting from under him before she could turn around pressing her back to his chest. A hand reached down to guide him back home and she gave a needy noise at the stretch. A shift, a wiggle of her hips. "Take me," she zaid in a husky voice, "make me yours, Rem. I want to be yours. Just yours."

Lion

He paused long enough, sweat beading down along his brow and dribbling down his nose as he held himself above her.  Face was flushed with passion, heat resonating and throbbing all through his body, he hadn't wanted to stop, but for that brief moment, looking at her face, his heart skipped a beat leaving a heavy pounding inside his ears.

"Anything you want," he murmured, letting her poise herself before him as she pleased.  He slipped out of her, cock heavy and soaked with her heat.  When they met again, he gripped her hips, no guidance necessary as she was already poised before him.  He stroked against her, soon joined at the hip and beginning to rock once again.  He took her hard, thrusting deep and keeping his hands steady on her body, slipping only to the sweat that graced her skin.

Hips rolled hard and deep until she was his, and he thought his heart would explode.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Hands fisted into the bedding and Callista arched her back, rolling her hips into his thrusts. His name was a chant on her lips and the move he moved the tighter she gripped the blankets, white knuckled and out of breath. It was like he was claiming her and Callista reveled in it.

"Rem," she whined, looking at him over her shoulder. A cry and she tensed up, back arched against him. Her hands moved down to his to curl her fingers around his palms.  Teeth sunk down into her lip until a well of blood smeared her chin. It was intense, the little tremours. The trembles. Then she gave a gasping moan and relaxed, eyes closed and sweat on her forehead.

Lion

Rembrandt shifted, so that he was more relaxed his knees.  He continued to pound into her until she leaned back against him.  Heat radiated outward and skin was rubbed raw, his breathing going ragged and scratching at his dry throat painfully.  Her cry was echoed by his soon after, and though he was tired enough to collapse then and there, he  stilled himself, sealing the hot seed he'd shot into her.

His arms wrapped around her waist and he craned his neck around her head to better look at her.  His lips took her sensually, licking at the blood that dribbled down her chin.  Smiling and panting, his eyes searched her face a moment.  "Again?" he whispered.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

A primal part of her woke up when he licked the blood off her chin and Callista reached back to hold his head to her face so she could bite his lip. A heated nod and she squeezed her eyes shut, mouth open slightly before she chewed on her lower lip.  Unwilling to harm him with her teeth she turned her face away. A wiggle and she slowly moved around, a tangle of legs until she was on her back below him, hands down between them to guide him back between her thighs.

"Rembrandt," She whispered, nails dragging down his sides gentle before she rolled her hips again, eyes closed, legs curling up around his waist. What did she want? Callista licked her lips, realizing she was still bleeding, "Did we make love?" A smirk and she looked up at him, rolling her hips encouragingly. Hands went to her breasts and she let her eyes fall closed, "I missed you."

Hands went up to catch his cheeks and pull him down for a gentle kiss, licking the blood she'd smeared on his lips. "Don't leave me again," She whispered, giving him a wide eyed look.

Lion

A soft whimper emerged from him when she bit into his lip.  The pain ignited a heat in the midst of his belly that he felt slowly gravitate toward his groin.  He wanted nothing more than to take her then.  At the acquiescence, he moaned a mumbled, "Yes."

"We make love.  We were in...what do they call it?  Sync.  Together."  He licked the blood from her chin again and he kept her hips positioned firmly between her leg.  His body soon joined hers, slipping in deep and working gently in time with her.

"How were things?  In all that time I was gone?" Rembrandt asked, holding himself above her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn