Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sing A Song to the Skies (m)

Started by Draconian, July 27, 2015, 01:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Callistas fingers pushed through his hair and she simply remained there. It was silence, no sound but her heart beat in her ears and their breath. "I missed you, " her words were soft, a little voice and her hands moved from his hair to trace under his eyes.

It'd be so easy to jam her thumbs into his eye sockets.

So easy to snap his neck.

Did she want to do those?

No.

Callista closed her eyes and sighed, moving her hands from his beautiful face to her chest, to traced her fingers over her breasts, over her belly. Her thighs. "I... I'd never just existed before. I don't... I don't know what to do when I don't have a purpose," A wince and she moved her hands back to his shoulders, tracing little patterns on his arm. Callista didn't move much, didn't try to take him deeper, she just... Held him. "Rainier will probably try to find me, he said... He said it was a good vessel. Though he wasn't sure it would work," A quiet pause and her eyes snapped to his, "You... Rembrandt you..." For a few moments she looked panicked, "You know how making babies works, don't you?"

Lion

Rembrandt paused at the mention of Rainier, the...thing that came out of her that horrible night.  He stopped his motions in their lovemaking and blinked down at her.  A frown overcame his features but he nodded to her.  "I know how babies are made.  I know where they come from.  I've been careful with other women.  Should we...be careful too?"

Rembrandt pulled out of her slowly, moving to lay beside her, fingers curling into her hair and he stretching out beside her head.  He pushed her hair back and he kissed her forehead, lips lingering to taste the sweat on her features, breath shuddering.  "Callista...I thought of you often.  I wondered how you were...doing.  I wondered if you ever wanted to see me again after I just left.  I don't want more babies if we don't have to.  Do you want to?  I just want to be here - with you."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

Callista mourned the missing weight from atop her. Curling on her side and facing Rembrandt. Closing her eyes when he pressed his lips to her flesh. Callista gnawed on her lip, running a hand down his body to cup him boldly. "I wanted you to leave," her hand moved to rest at his hip and she snuggled in.

"It... it wasnt..." the words stung as she tried to talk " once... it wasnt our child. It... before. Before it was but... after... it wasnt." Callista looked up and her face crumpled slightly, "im sorry. We... we made a baby. I tricked you so Carn could..." steal it.

Callista moved away slightly, curling away from Rembrandt. "I like making love with you," she finally whispered, giving him a short glance over her shoulder.

Lion

Rembrandt's body was still hard, and when he moved to press his back against her, she might feel it against her spine.  His arm curled around her shoulder, and he kissed at her neck, leaving a trail of wet along her shoulder.  His mouth lingered by her thoat, suckling against the flesh as a mythical vanpire's kiss might.  He growled a little, teeth nibbling into her ear.

"Callista we can still make love.  We just have to be careful.  I think I'll need to find some sheathes.  Even if we have more babies, they'll be ours, yes."  He kissed her neck again, licking the love bite he'd given her.  "But until then, we can make love all we want.  If you...still want to."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

A gentle shake of her head, "There's a tea. I drank it every day at the flower shop - Master hoped I'd breed. Make more slaves for him -." A little frown, " Except...." A little sigh and she turned around, gently pushing Rembrandt onto his back before straddling his hips, his member caught between them. Gently she rolled her hips over him and tipped her head back.

"I want to make love to you everyday," she smiled down at him, her hair slowly turning into big chunks of curl. Reaching between them, she angled his cock and slowly she sunk down on it, eyes closed before she leaned forward to press her lips to his. "Forever," she scraped her nails along his sides while she gently rocked above him, "Do you forgive me?" She finally asked, having seated herself - though she remained unmoving.

Lion

She knew how to tease him - likely drawn from the years of being owned and used by her master.  Rembrandt didn't envy such an existence, however, at least now her skills could be put to proper use by her own desire to do so.

He hitched his breath at the feel of her body heat.  Rembrandt closed his eyes tightly and focused on the sensations, almost not hearing her until her nails ran down his sides.

"Forever is a long time.  Sounds good enough for me," he muttered and reached for her, taking her breasts in hand and squeezing them lightly, thumbs brushing over their tips.  "There is nothing to forgive, Cal.  You didn't do anything wrong."  He rolled his hips slowly under her, working deeply and wholly.

"Do you forgive me?  That's the better question.  I'm the one that stopped."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Callista nuzzled her forehead to his.

Intent on pleasure. Intent on forgetting. "Anything. I'd forgive you anything," She breathed against his ear, eyes closed. "One day. Just one day of us doing nothing but... Making love," she'd found she quite liked that. It was gentler sounding. sweet. Callista leaned back to look at her strange face-stealing lover and she snuggled down on top of him, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. "Can we stay like this until tomorrow? Just talk?" She teased.

Lion

Admittedly he felt a warmth spread through his body not quite like anything he'd felt before.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," he murmured quietly.  There wasn't anything preventing him from enjoying his moment, and idyllic as it was, a part of him thought this was what he'd been missing his whole life.  Some sort of real complacency, a thought he'd feared all his existence.  Was this what real love felt like?"

"Callista, I just want you to know that...I have never been quite the same since I met you."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

There was a strange lurch in her chest and she pressed her lips together before giving a rare brilliant smile. A tilt of her head and Callista let out a soft sigh, tucking her head against his chest and snuggling down against him.

"What," she purred, "you'd never had an assassin after you before?"

Lion

Rembrandt actually laughed so hard he snorted.  His hand reached up to cover his face and he tried to quiet himself.  Once he managed it, he looked down at her.

"Not to my knowledge," he admitted.  He chuckled and gently poked at her side.  "I mean, I've never been close with anyone.  I've never had the opportunity....  My father always told me I was worthless.  If I wanted to be of any worth, I'd have to make it for myself because I was nothing.  It's strange being...empty inside."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Callista didnt have much heart left. Broken and abused she'd kept whatever feelings she could muster under lock and key. Still though, she loved him and her heart broken for the child he'd been. Her hands moved to his face to urge him down for a gentle kiss.

"I'll be close with you," she whispered, which should have been a given, naked with him tucked snugly between her legs of whish she gave an encouraging wiggle, "Will you be mine?" She whispered, looking far more vulnerable than she ever had before.

"Please?"

Lion

Rembrandt smiled and leaned into catch her lips in a soft kiss.  He hummed a soft moan, one he found came more of need than of pleasure.  He just wanted to close to her, and could feel his stomach turning in a sensation unfamiliar to him.  All of this was so new, happening so fast.  But in a way it wasn't.  The years after he left Callista were forgettable.

He didn't want to be forgotten.

"I'll be yours," he whimpered, breath shuddering when he kissed her deeper, arms slipping around her waist as if to somehow solidify her body against him.  He moaned again, slowly thrusting up inside her, not quite ready to make love yet, but experimenting nevertheless.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Being so close made this feel... Nicer. It made the fire in her belly burn and the heat of his touch tingle everywhere else. It was unfamiliar and Callista wanted more of it. Wanted more of the sensation of being wanted.

Maybe even needed.

Gently she pressed kisses to his face, his eye lids, his cheeks, the tip of his nose. "I regretted the deal eith carn the second you turned away," she breathed, a curious look, head tilted down, it would seem to be an inappropriate time for such a convrsation but for a woman who usually killed during sex, odd conversations were a step up.

"Did you leave because I gave our babies body away?" She asked softly, head down, "I didnt know what else to do."

Lion

Rembrandt found himself melting into that attention, finding he was craving it now more than ever. He felt the craving for touch, the need to share warmth between himself and another, and he kept his eyes closed to just let himself be smothered in her body heat.  He breathed in deep, his mind in a haze and let his fingers grope down her back, trying to commit the curvature of her spine to memory.

"No...I left because...You didn't need me after that..." he said, feeling his heart speed up.  Brain was weak with dizziness as he turned his head in to kiss her.  "I didn't know that I needed you more."  Rembrandt wiggled his legs out from underneath her to wrap around her form as well, anything to bring her body closer to him.

"What more did you need me for?  I...just needed time.  I need you still.  I didn't understand."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

"I'm sorry," Callista whispered, tucking her face against his chest, nuzzling against the flesh and ignoring that weird burning feeling in her eyes. "It was the only way out I had," She moved her hand down her body, pressing it to her belly. There had been a child there. They had a child somewhere. Sort of. Callista sighed and curled her arm around his chest and pressed a kiss to Rembrandt's shoulder, "You danced with me," She whispered, "And gave me a flower."

Her hand moved to his face, trailing a finger over his chest, pushing through his hair, "Will you stay with me?" She whispered, looking a little uncertain, "At least for a little while?" then she froze, looked worried, "Do you think there are other things like Carn out there?"

Lion

"I have to be honest here.  I thought I was the only diabolical menace that plagued on high society," he said with a chuckle. "You kind've pulled that one out of left field. But I hope there aren't.  And if there are...than let's just hope they leave us alone."

Rembrandt kept his hands poised along her head.  "Callista, if it means anything, I don't hold anything against you after...that happened."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Callista turned her head to nuzzle against his hand, eyes closed. What was she supposed to do? "You are nothing compared to Carn," her voice was soft and she opened her eyes again, taking a deep breath. Her hand reached to press the back of her hand to Rembrandt's face, gazing into his eyes. Trying to remember his face.

Or what she thought was his face.

This could have just been his favourite, "But I'm glad using him let me find you," Her voice was soft and she looked away, "Is that bad? Does that make me selfish?" Callista rolled away after a moment, sitting up from the bed and stepping down from it. Naked in the middle of the room, her hair pooling down her back like black silk. "I want to be selfish," Her voice was quiet, and she looked over her shoulder, "Can I keep you?"

Lion

Even after meeting again after the incident, Rembrandt couldn't quite say he really knew what lingered beneath Callista's own face. It was her own, she never had to wrestle with the thought that the life was she was living once belonged to someone else. He was an actor and a grand one at that, and he thought for a moment if he could really give up that rush, that high that came when he wore a face other than his own.

Rembrandt's eyes followed her across the room and he turned over to lay on his front, laying with arms half off the bed and head tilted, looking at her sadly.  "Would you keep a bird locked in a cage?  One that sang every night to be free?" he asked gently.  "Even if it was the most beautiful bird you'd ever seen?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Callista frowned deeply at the look on his face.

Why did he look so sad.

She couldn't help but mirror it with her own. She felt naked now and she looked down at herself, scars and memories. This was a bad idea. She shouldn't have left. "Does the bird hate me?" She whispered, making no more to cover herself, instead she slowly walked back, standing at the bed and looking down at Rembrandt. "I didn't force you to be here," She whispered, kneeling now so they were face to face, she rose a hand to trace the scar on her cheek and she ducked her head down her hair a dark waterfall over her shoulders.

"Why did you come back if you didn't want to keep me?" She asked, tears in her eyes, looking, perhaps, a little betrayed. She'd left her life - what mimicry of a life it was - to be here. With him.

Lion

"Shh, shhh, shhh," Rembrandt said as he propped himself up on his elbows. He crossed wrists and tilted his head at her.  "Don't leap to conclusions, my dear.  No, no.  I don't regret coming back. I am just as confused in this as you are. Why would I come back if I didn't care about you?  You're...special.  You're the only person that saw through my disguise and saw what I looked like underneath and weren't revolted."

He pushed her hands away from her scars and instead shuffled forward on his elbow and kissed her scars. He left his breath splay lightly across her skin. "I care for you, Callista.  But I don't want to chain you, for all your life you've been chained.  You are my beautiful bird, and I'm yours."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn