Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

As you wish, mi-lady (Gods this place drives me nuts) ||Rhi~!!||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, July 30, 2015, 11:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

The sun slowly drove away the darkness of the night. Dew lingered on the grass and birds happily sang their first songs of the day for everyone to hear.

Most people were still sleeping in their warm beds but those who were in service of others, already had been up for a while. Like Mei. Who successfully managed to get into the household in which Einin lived. Not just that, Mei managed to get so close she had become the girl's personal handmaiden.

The estate was large and other then having spent screwing around rich husbands in these kind of homes, she had never been in one. It was a lot different then where Smed lived. This place was clean, not filled with horny trolls or goblins, and there was no swearing. At least not thus far.

But being in a place like this had it's downsides. She went here fully charged with magic and even though she barely used any, she missed the intake of energy Smed's place could provide. Still. She was here with a reason. And if that included less till no lovemaking, then so be it.

The door of Einin's room opened softly as Mei entered and were softly closed behind her. Rather then loose, Mei's hair was in a neat waterfall braid. Her skin clean and she was dressed in fine servant clothes. Even shoes that gave her the fair share of blisters the first week. She placed a tray with several kinds of food and drink on the table before proceeding and looked at Einin for a bit. Despite being Smed's enemy, the succubus had to admit this woman had something charming on her.

''Good morning mi-lady. It is time for you to wake. It is a beautiful day. A waste to spend it in bed.'' Mei said as she opened the heavy curtains to let in the bright morning light.

Rhindeer

"Eugh..." came Einin's groaned reply to that. Light came pouring in, making it difficult to ignore Mei's presence, and Einin grabbed her pillow and shoved it over her head.

"Five more minutes," she muttered as she rolled onto her belly and drew the covers up over her head--and the pillow covering it.

This new girl, Mei, was nice and all but damn. She was punctual. Couldn't she let her sleep in for once?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

''I can do with five minutes Mi-lady but... the bath I drew for you will not get any warmer from it.'' Mei said with a smile and walked towards the bed that could easily fit two more people.

Rather then pulling off the blankets though, Mei walked around, climbed on the bed and crawled under the blackets herself. ''But if you want five more minutes forgive me for sneaking in another five myself.'' she said with a smile.

Rhindeer

What.

What?

WHAT?

Einin jerked the covers back and sat up in her bed so she could stare incredulously at her handmaiden, her mouth gaping. "What are you--what are you doing?!"

Had she seriously just...

Was she seriously just sleeping in her bed now?

What the--?!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

Mei laughed. Of course she would not sleep, right now she just needed Einin to get out of bed. ''Just pretending Mi-lady.'' Mei assured. as she got out again. ''Unless you want me too. I am here to follow orders now am I not? I figured that it would be more effective to get you out of your bed. Well. You are sitting up at the least.'' Mei simply got out again.

''I will give you an extra half an hour of sleep tomorrow if you want me to.'' she assured. Since you are up now, How about a bath to wash the sleep away.'' Mei was cheerful. If only Smed knew how Einin was in the early mornings.

Rhindeer

"...Clever girl," Einin muttered as she rubbed her hands over her face. Her pink hair was a disaster of bedhead, sticking up in weird spots with an obvious cowlick in the back, and there were dark spots under her eyes. Her sleep had been terrible lately, and her midnight adventures weren't helping. She scrubbed the sleep from her eyes and let out a yawn, then turned so she could lower her feet to the cold floor.

At least her new handmaiden was interesting, all things considered. No one had ever thought to use that sort of tactic to get her up! And Kia be damned, it worked. She'd have to be careful around this one! She was sly, clearly.

She let out another yawn, then rose to her feet with a stretch, much more awake after that little shock. "Bath sounds good," she said at last, and started for the room. "Thank you. Uh. For being so on top of this."

Even if, sometimes, it was nice when servants weren't so on the ball!

SilmeriaElemred

''But of course. Is that not my job? Let's see if we can do something about those dark spots of yours too. Did you not have a visitor today?'' she asked.

Mei had while Einin was still sleeping prepared everything regarding the bath. Afterwards it would be helping getting the girl in proper attire, do the lady's hair, make-up even perfume. And of course, make sure the girl would eat.

''Which bath oil do you wish for today my-lady. Field flowers, refreshing orange or lavender.'' Mei asked after having brought Einin to the bath.
She wondered if the girl liked this kind of life. Mei did not like being pampered herself once in a while but this, at some point surely would get dull. After being here long enough, and have the lady trust her a bit more, perhaps Mei could show the lady some less lady like things.

Rhindeer

Stepping at the foot of the tub, Einin rubbed at her eyes again and gave a small shrug, still a little too groggy to process so many questions!

"Um...hrm. Let's go with orange today," she said, and let her hair down out of the loose bedtime braid she'd stuck it in. Then she paused and looked at Mei, standing there awkwardly in her white, frilly nightdress. "It's alright, though. I can put it in myself. You don't have to stay."

SilmeriaElemred

''If you want me to let you bathe alone I shall wait outside. Otherwise I would've given you a good backscrub and head and facial massage.'' Mei said with a warm smile.

''But of course, I honor lady's privacy and alone time as well.'' she bowed politely although waited for the final order in case Einin changed her mind due to what she offered.

Rhindeer

To most people, that offer would sound gloriously tempting. To Einin, it sounded horribly uncomfortable. It probably felt great--if Einin could get around the whole part where she'd have to be touched. And touch was a very iffy thing for her when it came to people she didn't know very well.

And, of course, the part where she'd be naked. She'd been okay with that, with handmaidens in the past, but as of late she'd only become more insecure. It was hard to look at her own naked body in the mirror.

"Ah...thank you, but that's okay! I don't need anything fancy, I just want to smell like citrus, I guess! Just, uh...go ahead and wait out there. I'll be done in a jiffy, then you can help me with my hair or something."

Yeah. She wasn't too big on all the pampering and fussing, either.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself in the meantime? I like to know my helpers."

SilmeriaElemred

''If me looking at you makes you feel uncomfortable I shall turn my eyes from you.'' Mei said who simply then just turned around. ''As for me...'' she paused briefly.

''I am afraid there is little interesting I can tell you. My father 'sold' me to whom he thought was his friend for money. I would then work in the household as payback. My mother was really sick back then and we had run out of money for both food and medicine. I was supposed to be betrothed to the son of my fathers friend but... I got unwillingly defiled before I was even close to the proper age by my fathers friend and later my supposedly betrothed. They grew tired of me in my mid teens and sold me to a brothel where I had to work. After a while I managed to get out and worked as housemaid or servant in various places. I then ended up here when I was looking for something hopefully more permanent rather then filling up temporary places.'' Mei replied calmly. She was an excelent liar and she had used this more often.

Rhindeer

...Oh sweet Kia.

Einin had just disrobed and sank into the tub, which was gloriously perfect, when Mei...answered her question, alright.

It started out normal enough. As in, her very first sentence was normal.

And then very quickly took a turn for the horrific. As in, her second sentence was oh dear gods WHY?!

Einin's stomach twisted, a sick feeling rolling around in her gut. The water was warm, but her blood felt icy as Mei continued her story that just grew worse and worse with each passing word. Sold. Raped. Forced to work in a brothel. She stared into the water, her hands clutching the vial of oil, and drew in a sharp, deep breath. This was exactly why she did what she did, wasn't it? Why she wanted to become a knight? To protect people like this. To protect other women, who so many seemed to view as worth no more than what was between their legs.

And on some levels, she could relate to Mei's story. Being forced to marry felt like being sold. And gods, but she had been assaulted, too. Einin swallowed and took in another deep breath.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

SilmeriaElemred

..Please. Don't be.'' Mei replied. Not just because her story had been a lie. There had been things in her life her human side had hated. But the more time she had spent with Smed, the more that side of her had become burried away. But the truth? She'd most likely be kicked out before finishing it or even killed. Demons did not really have a positive name to them.

''Sorry. I said some horrid things right?'' Mei asked and turned her head. Not enough for her to see Einin bathing but enough for the lady to see her smile. ''Who knows. Maybe this time my life will have a positive turn. It is not an easy one though.

''More positive note...'' her smile became a bit more mischievous. ''If you decide to leave in the middle of the night you may want to make the pillows beneath the blankets more convincing. Personally I'd recommend a manequin and a wig.''

Rhindeer

Einin jerked in alarm, and some of the water went sloshing over the side of the tub. Her hands gripped the edges of it as she spun around to stare at Mei's back in unbridled horror.

"W-what? What are you...?" Her cheeks flushed red--out of embarrassment, the embarrassment of getting caught like a bad child, before the blood drained from her face with the fear that soon followed. The sinking, gut twisting anxiety of someone knowing about something that was supposed to be secret.

And not just anyone. Her bloody handmaiden. The handmaiden hired by her parents.

Her eyes went wide, her heart beating fast. "You're...not gonna tell anyone, are you?" she said, feeling cold despite the warm bath. "Please don't tell anyone."

SilmeriaElemred

''Are you kidding? The short amout of time I belonged to nobility I had is fulled with dull memories. Be pretty. Eat, sit, talk like a lady. Be polite even though a person draws the blood from beneath your nails. It was tiring. I looked for exiting things as well. Late night horserides for example. Exploring the rooms I was not supposed to enter... at the least till... life took a spiralway down.'' Mei replied calmly.

''Besides. I covered up for you this far. Would I honestly give you advice regarding how to leave your bed behind better to make it convincing you are still in there, if I was going to tell on you?'' she giggled. ''I am hired by your parents alright. But am supposed to follow your orders. And of course make sure you are safe.''

Rhindeer

Einin stared at Mei. That...made sense. And on some level she was relieved this woman could at least sympathize! She let out a slow breath, and with it, some of the tension drained out. With another breath, she dunked her hair under the water and came back up with the pink strands slicked back.

"Thank you," she said at last, when she felt her heartbeat begin to normalize. She wiped some stray locks of hair from her face. "For, uh, the advice. And not telling." She grabbed for some oils and dribbled a few drops into the water.

"I'll admit it's...kind of nice knowing you get it? I mean, it's not nice considering what happened, but like...I dunno." She sat back in the tub and absently started to lather up a sponge. "I guess I'll just admit right now that I don't have a lot of people I can talk to about that kind of thing. And definitely no other women, really." She let out an awkward laugh. "I honestly don't have too many friends."

SilmeriaElemred

''I can relate Mi-lady.'' Mei replied calmly.

''If you wish to talk about things though, I volunteer for a listening ear when you trust me enough. I have not been your hand maiden for that long yet. But no matter what you say, it will stay between us.'' she assured.

''It gives a lot of stress after all, keeping secrets, or leave certain things unspoken. If it is within my place of duty and position for suggestion, if you like you and I could perhaps do something fun and less girly then what your parents have in mind for you. Of course, they mean it well. But what is life locked up in a place like this.''

Rhindeer

That piqued Einin's interest, and she paused in soaping up her hair to give Mei a curious look--even if she was only looking at the woman's turned back.

"Less girly things, huh? What'd you have in mind?"

SilmeriaElemred

''I would suggest snowball fights but Winter is not upon us. Or even hunting if that is something you like. Camping outdoors. I showed your mother and father I can handle a blade well and can protect you properly if need to. If they allow it perhaps a visit to Coastal Serendipity? Or any place you want really.'' Mei replied.

''My handmaiden brought me to the woods once and we had this amazing mudfight. We cleaned ourselves in a stream and the final day we went to some sort of sauna and hot springs to fool my parents we had been neat girls.''

Rhindeer

"Hah, really? That sounds fun," Einin said with a grin, finishing rinsing out her hair and washing the rest of her body. "Never been in a mud fight, though I've gotten plenty muddy. My folks always hated that."

Finished with her bath, she stood quickly, wrung out her hair, then snatched up a towel and wrapped it around herself. "You can look now. So, you said you can handle a blade?" she asked as she shook water from her foot before she stepped out of the tub. "What kind? A sword?"

Tags: