Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

As you wish, mi-lady (Gods this place drives me nuts) ||Rhi~!!||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, July 30, 2015, 11:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Mei nodded and turned around. ''I prefer a one handed sword if I would pick up something sharp. My favourite weapon though is a combat whip. Less bloody, easy to disarm a person with it and it does not kill people. I had to demonstrate it even.'' Mei said with a polite chuckle. ''The sword that is. If there is anyone who wishes to harm you I should not use the gentle approach.''

''Regarding fun stuff though. Think of what you'd like to do and where to go. Maybe a break from the lady stuff will do you good.'' she said with a wink.

It was not just Einin who could use a break from the rules that ran this household. She would try and get some new energy tonight perhaps and get a few frustrations out.

Mei walked to a cabinet and retrieved some really nice scented oil. Put some of it on her hands and walked to Einin. ''Should not forget this. Or brushing would be uncomfortable'' she said softly. For the first time since coming to this place, she released some of her pheromones. Not much. Just enough for it to be soothing. She gently applied the oil she had in her hands in Einin's hair.

Her touch was gentle, almost motherly. But she did not make it last longer then needed. On a spare cloth she wiped her hands clean before handing over a decent bathrobe. ''Let us return to your room mi-lady and get you prepared for today. Unless cancelled... I recall properly there was something about getting a visitor today.''

Rhindeer

Einin had been tense before, nervous of her own nudity and of being touched, yet for some reason she didn't feel so jumpy when Mei approached her and began to rub the oil into her hair. If anything, she found herself relaxing, even as she clutched the towel to her body, and she sighed at the sensation of Mei's fingers in her hair as she resisted the urge to melt completely. Her touch was gentle, and it reminded her of the rare times her own mother had done her hair for her; it was usually a nurse that handled that.

She let out a sigh, head lolling back, but it was over quickly and when Mei spoke again, she snapped back to attention. Wait, a visitor?

Taking the bathrobe, she turned her back to Mei and stuck her arms through the robe and wrapped it around her, and only then did she let the towel drop.

"Wait, who's visiting?" she blurted, all thoughts of fun outings gone from her head. How had she forgotten? Had she not been paying attention? That was...entirely possible.

She'd been awfully distracted as of late.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

''My guesses perhaps a suiter? I only caught the name Gradius and that he is from Adela. Of course, if you wish I could give your mother and father the message you are not feeling very well and that you are unfit to meet with him, and sincerely apolagise. Then both of us withdraw to your room, where we then sneak out from with a bit of a disguise perhaps and take a good stroll.'' Mei replied.

''Also if I may be bold, it seemed you liked that brief head massage. If so feel free to ask one of my anytime.''

Rhindeer

Einin's expression soured like she'd just sipped curdled milk.

"A suitor? Kia be damned!" she groaned, and with an exasperated sigh, she scowled at the door as though she could see through it straight to her parents. "I just suffered a tragedy and they're right back at it. I can't believe them. Ah, yes, if you wouldn't mind, uh, tell them I'm sick with womanly things and feel all bloated and gross so it's not the time for suitors. Or something."

With a huff, she strode to her wardrobe and jerked it open. "Gradius. What kind of a name is that? I may need another head massage soon if this throb in my temple persists."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

''Of course. If you wish for it I shall grant it.'' Mei replied calmly and made a courtesy bow. ''I shall see to it that in a fashionable manner, your mother and father shall know you are currently unfit to meet with a potentional suiter. Indeed though. Gradius. His mother must have hated him when he was born or something.'' she jestered. ''Get ready although also in bed in case your mother and father wish to see you to verify. If you need help with any corset laces I shall help you when I am back. I could make you completely unrecognisable so you can walk around dressed like a commoner.  Please excuse me while I inform your parents about your illness. I think I will turn it into post traumatic stress disorder panic attack though from which you are recovering.'' Mei gave a somewhat deeper bow before leaving the room and closing the door.

A sly smile was on her face once she had. Gradius. He made his move quite quickly. The Elanesse family had a lot to offer. Wealth, land, and had a large collection of magical artifacts. Gradius' father recently passed away making Anise, Gradius' mother a widow. Gradius was the head of the house now but he did not yet have a wife. Mei could bet on it though Einin would become nothing more than a public play thing for him. If he had a heart it belonged to someone else.

Knocking at the door of the quarters she often would find Einin's father at the least, the succubus was surprised that Gradius was even already there with the lord and lady of the house. Even Anise. Mei retaliated quickly though and bowed deeply. ''Mi-lords, Mi-lady's.'' she spoke in a soft manner before looking at Einin's father. ''I sincerely apolagise for disturbing you. When I was preparing lady Einin to meet with our guests she became unwell. Related to her recent ordeals.''

Rhindeer

Anya, Einin's mother, and Albrecht, Einin's father, were indeed there and already meeting with Gradius. All conversation stopped when the servants admitted Mei, though--because she was notably without Einin.

But at Mei's explanation, their expressions were immediately sympathetic, and concerned.

"My poor child..." Anya murmured, a hand going to her heart as she let out a sigh. "I must apologize, Lord Gradius, but as you know, Lady Einin has been through a terrible ordeal. It seems she's not yet well, so we'll need to postpone this meeting. I'm sure you understand."

And then, looking to Mei, she nodded. "Thank you for informing us. Return to Lady Einin now and see are her needs are met."

SilmeriaElemred

''Your wish is my command, mi-lady.'' Mei replied with a deep courtesy bow and left. After closing the door she lingered briefly, hearing Anise's voice.
--

''That poor child. I can not imagine what she must have went through. If these conditions continue, I'd like to offer a place of mental healing. Free of charge, of course. My late husband and now son might deal in art and objects old and new, but I myself have created a place for womens' wellbeing.'' Anise offered. ''All women there have suffered some kind of trauma and the estate offers safety and good accomendations.''

Gradius nodded calmly. ''I admit I was delighted to be able to meet with your daughter but forcing her is the last thing we wish. Do understand as well that your daughter's current state does not damage my interest in a political marriage with her, if we can of course offer the both of you and your daughter what is suitable.''