Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Schemers seeking aides?

Started by Anonymous, December 17, 2005, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

New player with a new character who's currently looking for a master heavily involved in any type of subversive plotting, intentions of tampering with whatever power ruined the Earth a bonus. Any takers?

Anonymous

Oh-ho. What's this? Fresh meat, it seems. Well, scurry on over to the Labyrinth in Necromantia, if you want.

Naeva is amassing an army in the shadows. She could really use his powers. XD

Anonymous

Sweet. I read the thread, but it seems of odd just to jump in. Did you have any ideas in mind on exactly what to do?

Anonymous

Someone else has already dropped in unexpectedly >.>
You could always do that.

Or, maybe Avuikx could meet up with Vhzre (the blond) somewhere, since Naeva sent 'im out to go scouting?

He'll have to pass some sort of test before Vhzre deems him worthy, though. I'm not exactly sure what kind. It will definitely have to do with strength, intelligence, and how well he can deceive people.

Naeva's all about deceit and playing the unexpected card. There's nothing she loves more than turning people against one another. It's so entertaining for her to watch betrayals, the guilt, and the anguish that generally follows the guilt.

Mmm, she likes her meals flavored with a pinch of self-loathing. XD

Anonymous

Let's go with the test. Do you have a seeking thread set up, or should I post AVuikx looking for work?

Anonymous

Truth be told, I only know Vzhre as a character, and not a person yet. I haven't developed much of his personality, etc.

I think that it'd be best if we did the former. That way, I'd be able to see how he'd react to certain situations.

If you don't mind...^^()