Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Taming the Wild

Started by visualspice, August 08, 2015, 06:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Giya recoiled, if only a little, but her expression lit up upon seeing him awaken. Her eyes went wide, peering into his face. Yes! He had eyes like her's... she leaned forward, examining his mouth as he spoke, but needed to get closer and was soon crawling over top of him and forcing his lips open to look at his teeth. And teeth like her non-tiger ones too!

Her eyes grew curiously wide as she moved down, grabbing one of his arms and holding it up, prodding down his muscles, his joints then yanked his hand real close to her face, and moved to lift her own hand up before placing their hands together, palm to palm.

She tilted her head curiously.
They had the same limb types, the same fingers, claws...

Dropping his hand and turned around and leaned down, prodding his belly and poking at his chest, then looking at her own chest, then back to him as she made a face. That was definitely different. She looked down between her leg, and moved to remove what clothing was covering what was between his leg-

For if her hunch was correct...
They were the same sort of beast... and he must be... a male! Did a male mean a mate? Could he turn into a tiger too? Could he explain to her what this type of beast form was? Her hands worked like paws, trying ot claw his clothing clean off of him.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"What are you?!"  He was cut off the moment she began her examination.  And at tha moment, he was being poked and prodded, he suddenlh felt very vulnerable.  Even moreso than usual.

"Hey! Stop!  I'm fine!"  Except he was still woozy from the blood loss, and he fought to push her hands away.  "You can stop now.  No need to pry off my clothes.  Hey!  Get out of there, you barbarian," he hissef and shuffled away, pushing her back with as much strength as he could muster.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

At his shove, she instantly grew angry, and gave him an angry shove back, before stomping forward on her hands, forcing him down and she, moving over top of him and pinned him down roughly by his shoulders. Whatever it was he was saying, she didn't understand, but she could tell by his mannerisms he wasn't happy.

Well neither was she, and she growled right in his face.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

At the show of her teeth, he gasped and his eyes widened considerably.  What the hell was wrong with this woman?  Was she just crazy?   He turned his head away, trying to avoid the swell of her breath that came pouring into his face.

"Damn, look just get off me, please.  I'm bleeding and you're very heavy!" he said and sneezed into her face.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She hissed at his sneeze, a most unexpected action, before she clawed his face with a hand, not unlike that of a cat,before shrinking off him with a hiss.

Lion

At her slinking back, Christer immediately panicked and with what strength he could, he lunged forward and reached for her wrist ignoring the pain in his face. "Please, don't go! Can you-can you do anything for my leg? Please, it really fucking hurts!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Giya let out a cry,a nd swiped at his face again, but the man was stronger than he looked and that set Giya to roar- or at least as well as a woman, who wanted to be a tiger, could roar. She needed to show this male his place,a nd he'd find himself on his back again, her face in his as she growled. Had she a tail, it would be swishing.

Lion

Christer had no choice but to surrender his grip when this strange wild woman was on him again. Fear gripped him, and he tilted his head, away from her face and he held his breath. Mostly to keep from breathing hers in.

"Okay. I'm sorry! But please," he murmured. "I need help. Don't leave me like this. I'll do anything."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn