Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Such Simple Little Things [m]

Started by Draconian, September 04, 2015, 07:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Did she?

Sharlee swallowed thickly and shivered, mouth open, cheeks flushed. "I..." a breath and she pushed at her pants, rising up on her knees. Impulse. Sharkee could ride impulse some more, "yes?" She questioned, tossing her hair back. Impulse and lust. When would she get a chance?

He made her feel safe. His touch was welcomed. "I... I know the general idea of how this works," she sighed, pants around her knees before she took his hand and drew it down between her legs, eyes closed before giving him a hesitant bashful look. "Do you want to make love to me?"

Zero

Yes?

Gregori hadn't known his heart could beat so fast. Three days ago if someone had asked if he would ever mate with anyone he'd have stared at that person as if they had three heads. Now as he watched Sharlee struggle to get her pants down, as her hand guided his between her legs, the angel found himself very not only willing, but eager to make love to Sharlee.

"Yes...I think so." Physically he was aching to do it, but he knew that protective feeling that he held for her meant that he must care about Sharlee. If he was going to do this with anyone, it would definitely be her.

Her sex was so hot as he cupped it, and he found his fingers dipping to stroke her folds gently. His eyes looked up to her face as he pressed his face against her chest, nuzzling her breasts before taking a nipple between his lips and running his tongue along the little hard bud with a groan. Her skin tasted sweet and a little salty. He liked it.

Draconian

Sharlee licked her lips, head falling back with a sigh, grinding down onto his hand. No doubt he'd find her wanting, a needy little noise and she shivered against him, fingers pushing through his hair. A flood of wetness against his hand and she held his head to her breast.

This wasnt what she had intended.

But now that she had him here like this she didnt want to stop.

"I like when you do that," she breathed, nuzzling into his hair, "what should I do?"

Zero

It wasn't what Gregori had intended either, and he really wasn't entirely sure how it had even reached this point, but in the moment he didn't really care. When she held his head to her breast he sucked softly, pulling her nipple further into his mouth before giving a very soft pinch with his teeth. Not that he knew why, he just did it.

What should she do? The angel didn't know any better than she did. He released her nipple with a panting breath, looking up at her as much as he could as she nuzzled into his hair. "Just let me know when you're ready for more."

Gregori kept moving his fingers gently along the outside of her sex as he brought his other arm around her back and gently rolled them so that Sharlee was on her back and now he was leaning over her. It gave him more leverage to work his fingers. She was so hot and wet. Feeling emboldened, he slowly slipped one finger inside her, eyes widening. "You're so tight."

His member was much larger than his finger, how was it ever going to fit inside her?

Draconian

This was a lot.

Sharlee moaned softly, moving a hand down to his between her legs before she was moved onto her back. Her cheast heaved with her breaths and she shifted slightly to press her fingers to his hair, her palm cupping his cheek.

Another flood of heat and she closed her eyes, the feeling of him inside her, just a little piece was intense. Gently she ground against his hand and squeezed her eyes shut, licking her lips before she moved her hand down. "I... I want more I think?" She laughed nervously snaking her hand down his chest to push the towel aside.

Her hand wrapped around his cock and she gave it a gentle squeeze, drawing her thimb over the tip. "This goes inside, huh?" She shuddered out, shifting on her back so Gregori was between her thighs. This was a completely natural part of life, right? Right.

Sharlee bit her lip and shifted her hips, "I... can you touch me more?" She begged softly.

Zero

Tilting his head into her touch, the angel closed his eyes at the tender way she cupped his cheek. It filled him with a warm feeling that had very little to do with the other heat she caused in him.

Taking the way her hips moved against his hand as a good sign, Gregori continued his exploration, gently pushing his finger deeper into her heat. His eyes opened to look down at her as she told him she thought she wanted more.

Those eyes squeeze shut almost immediately with a whimpering moan as her hand wrapped around him, her thumb would spread a thick drop of precum along his tip. "Yes, I think it does."

Not that he was confident that he could work it into the extremely tight hole his finger was gently pumping in and out of at the moment. Gregori shifted his body with her, settling himself between her thighs, allowing the his cock to lay against her wet sex. He couldn't stop his hips from grinding against her, slowly coating his length in her juices and rubbing against her folds and clit.

Pulling his hand from her sex he leaned up to kiss her again, allowing his tongue to dance with hers as his hands stroked up her body, cupping and squeezing her breasts.

Draconian

Rational thought fled her then.

Feeling him working between her legs had her panting and she rolled her hips against him, giving little whimpers when his cock slid against her. A hot pant against his lips and she bit back a moan, her hand snaking down to align them, trying to catch him on a grind in for him to ease in.

His name was a pant on her lips and she pressed herself harder into the kiss, her knees curling up and holding his waist. "I want to share this with you," she whispered, heart hammering in her chest, hand still between them, stroking his flesh.

"It feels really nice," she whimpered, pressing up for more kisses. For the moment she didnt think of the fact he wasnt quite human. Didnt think that maybe this wasnt a good idea. It didnt matter though, she felt safe and heated. "Are... are you ready?"

Zero

Rational thought had fled him some time ago.

Gregori moaned softly as her hand gripped him, cock jerking softly against her palm as he ground against her hand. A shudder ripped through the angel as she whispered to him, heart lurching. "I want that too."

Gods did he want to share this with her. In a haze of lust he thought he would love to share everything with her.

His lips met hers again and again in heated kisses, breath coming in moaning pants between those searing melting of lips and tongues. Gregori pulled his head back slightly when she asked if he was ready, looking down into her eyes he nodded slightly. "Y-yes."

Keeping his eyes on her face, the angel shifted his hips slightly, letting his tip rest against her entrance before very slowly pressing into her with a shuddering groan. "Sharlee..."

Draconian

The first bit of the entrance stung and Sharlee bit her lip and shifted her hips. She'd consumed books, read that it was supposed to be pleasurable. Even if it wasnt, shed rather feel some pain with Gregori. Her fingers clenched his shoulders and she rolled her hips up to draw him deeper.

A few more wiggles of her hips, hands moving to his lower back to pull him closer and she'd forced him in deep with a shuddering gasp. There was a strange sensation, unpleasant, but under that, the under currents had her breath hitch and she gave her hips a curious roll before she stilled.

"Gregori," she whimpered, shifting again, fingers digging into his flesh, "w-what do you feel?" She panted out, again moving her hands, not wanting to cause pain.

Zero

Gregori let the rolling and wiggling of Sharlee's hips draw him deep inside her. He grit his teeth as she stilled, looking down into her face with concern. The angel thought he'd seen pain on her face and in the sounds she made. He barely noticed her fingers digging into him.

"Pressure and heat, you feel amazing." He frowned softly, keeping his hips still as he brought a hand up to caress a thumb over her cheek. "Am I hurting you?"

Draconian

"I... A little bit?" She whimpered, shifting her hips, eyes falling closed, drawing her knees up. Heart thumping in her chest, she could feel his heartbeat and she turned her face to his hand. "Its going away," she whispered, giving an experimental roll of her hips and sighing.

A lick of her lips and she pulled his face down for a kiss, "I want more," she whispered against his lips.

Zero

Gregori furrowed his brow when she whimpered and admitted that it hurt. He almost pulled away, but she pulled his face down for a kiss and told him she wanted more. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her, but she did say it was going away, and it felt so good being inside her.

"Okay, but tell me if it hurts again." Both hands cupped her face gently, thumbs stroking over her cheeks lovingly as he kissed her slowly and deeply.

This time he rolled his hips, sinking to the hilt with a soft moan against her lips. All the new sensations were almost too intense. Gregori almost felt as if he could explode right then and there, but he bit his tongue and began to gently thrust.

Draconian

The first few thrusts were uncomfortable and she bit her lip and grimaced. Then the heat set in again and she gave encouraging rolls of her hips, gasping when there was a zing of pleasure that made her freeze. His name was a needy gasp and she rocked her hips against him, moving a hand to clutch the sheet.

"I didn't... I haven't," she panted, "Gods, that feels different. I like having you so close," she nuzzled against him, lips parted and voice needy.

Zero

A little pang of guilt coursed through him as Sharlee grimaced, but she didn't tell him to stop. His lips pressed against her cheek, eyes closing as he felt her rock her hips against his. When she gasped his name he looked down into her face again.

He smiled softly and nuzzled against her cheek. "I like the closeness too." Gregori groaned softly and stole another deep kiss as their hips continued to rock together in a gentle rhythm.

His hand moved to find where hers was clutching the sheet and he attempted to lace their fingers together so she could grip him like that instead. A low, husky whisper full of awe escaped him when he pulled his lips away. "I can feel your heartbeat, and your heat. It's like you're part of me and I'm part of you."

Draconian

Sharlee let their fingers tangle together, eyes falling closed. Her breath was hot and she nuzzled against his neck, rocking her hips enthusiastically. His name a heated pant on her lips. "I can feel you too," she gave him a shy smile - thought she wasnt sure what there was to be shy about now.

"You'll always be a part of me," she whimpered, moving her free hand to his back to urge him along, "dont hold back, please."

Zero

Gregori felt that warmth in his chest again at her words, it was such a curious feeling, but one he found he liked a lot. It was the same feeling that urged him to protect her. "Always?"

He captured her lips again without waiting for an answer as his hips began rocking less timidly, kissing her as he adjusted his angle so that he could reach even deeper inside her. She had told him not to hold back, so he rolled his hips faster.

Draconian

Sharlee tilted her head back and cried out at the growing heat, she quickly turned her kisses back on him, hands pressing his hips closer. Her hand squeezed his and she went tense, back arching, "Gregori," she whined, voice breathy.

Something was building and she squeezed her eyes shut, rocking her hips to his to pull on the building pleasure, giving squeaks and moans when it was just right. Sharlee was mindless with the new experience, soft cries leaving her in heated gasps as hot puffs of air into Gregori's ear.

Zero

Every breath was a hot pant as he drove into her with growing abandon. His free hand ran down her body until he was gently squeezing her ass as he ground his hips into her faster, harder, as her cries grew.

The pleasure and heat were mounting within him. "G-gods, Sharlee. I can't...can't hold it..."

It was almost like he lost control of his movements, hips jerking as he pushed deep and hard as he grew closer to climax.

Draconian

"So don't!" She moaned, head back, hand still squeezing his. The pace helped her along and she panted heavy shallow breaths, biting her lip and urging him along. "Give me everything," she panted, hair a tangled mess on the bed. Sharlee squeezed him tightly between her thighs, each movement stealing hitched breaths.

Zero

Gregori found out why it felt like he was going to burst as the pleasurable sensations reached their breaking point. There was an almost painful tightening inside him as he hilted inside Sharlee's heat, and then a throbbing eruption as hot spurts of seed emptied deep inside her.

His body was trembling as he clung to her tightly, burying his face against her neck and moaning her name hotly against her skin as his hips kept trying to press into her. It felt like his mind had been torn apart, unable to form a coherent thought, but his body knew it wanted to be pressed as close and deep as it could.