Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Such Simple Little Things [m]

Started by Draconian, September 04, 2015, 07:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

( Sharlee has a profile picture now : D)

Sharlee had a single moment of dread when Gregori pulled away.

Then her heart settled down and she let herself be pulled against him, and she snuggled back, eyes closing briefly and giving a content little sigh. She supposed that hadn't be one of the best choices she'd ever made but... She couldn't really imagine anything or anyone else. Not now. His question caught her off guard and she gave a sleepy blink, trying to decipher just exactly what he was talking about.

Mad?

Why would she be mad?

Sharlee turned her head, moving her long hair from her face and pulling it into a loose braid to keep it out of the way. People you loved. Well, that was what her parents had told her at least. Did she love Gregori? Sharlee was silent for a while, trying to think of the right thing to say. She didn't not love him. That was good, right? Sharlee drew her fingers over his arm, pressing her back to his chest and enjoying his heartbeat.

"Well, we don't have to if you don't want to..." She said softly, turning her face away, a little flushed soon. She was pressed naked to another person. "But, I mean... If you'd like to, we can. I ... I wouldn't mind. Maybe..." She tilted her head, "Maybe the love comes later, sometimes. Or... Or Maybe it's just caring?" Or curiosity. Sharlee turned her head and gave Gregori a quick peck on the lips.

"I don't want to get up but now we both need to bathe again," She looked to the bath of water, squinting at it, "I'll put on some clothes and get fresh water." She cast him a little look, "Do you want to go first again?"

Zero

Gregori blushed at the soft peck of their lips.

"I want to. Sometime. When you want. I just feel...confused." It wasn't at all that he didn't want to do that again with Sharlee. The angel just wasn't sure that he was doing anything right. Gregori worried that he would do the wrong thing and drive a wedge between them. The last thing he wanted was to ruin his friendship with the only one he had.

He let out a heavy sigh as he cast his eyes towards the tub. The hot bath had been very nice, especially with Sharlee's hands working along his back and shoulders so pleasantly, but he didn't want to get up either.

"It seems unfair if I get two before you even get one..." Gregori licked his lips nervously, eyes darting between her and the tub. "Does it have to be one of us first? I mean...could we bathe together? I-if you wanted to and we could both fit..."

Draconian

Bathe together?

Sharlee blinked at him with wide violet eyes before she pulled away and sat up,  the candle light still bright and she very naked. Her hair was a messy braid and she made to move the braid over at least one breast, smoothing her hands over them before she pressed her palms to her thighs and looked at him before she leaned forward again gave him another kiss, this one a little more heated. A little eager.

"Sorry," she said softly, licking her lips and turning away on impulse.

Sharlee slinked from the bed, taking the covers and drawing them over Gregori's naked body and then she froze and gave him a worried look before she grabbed one of her robes and pulled it on, pulling the cover between the bed and the door. Doing her best to walk normally with her legs clamped together she rang a bell and made sure all her bits were covered.

It was efficient, startlingly so, and the tub and water was replaced with heated new ones and she made sure the door was locked and pulled the cover from the bed so her... Lover... Could join her in the tub.

Not that she was in it.

Sharlee undid the braid and slowly removed the robe, letting it pool on the floor before she bent over to touch the water and sigh at how warm it was. It would be a tight fit, but they could manage, maybe. "I may have to sit on your lap," She teased, looking over her shoulder before she licked her lips and eyed the water.

She'd definitely have to leave a generous tip for the help here, she decided, maybe a few bottles of wine, too. A moments look to Gregori before she decided that no, wine would be another new experience later.

Zero

For a moment he worried that it had been a bad suggestion, with the way Sharlee looked at him, eyes so very wide. Although Gregori rather liked the wide-eyed look in a way. She had such lovely eyes, it went well with her hair. Not that he was an expert on what was or wasn't considered pretty, but he thought that his friend was very beautiful.

Not just friend now. Lover.

Still so strange to think of it.

Any concerns he had disappeared as Sharlee kissed him. The angel couldn't suppress a soft groan at the heat that generated between their lips. She made him flush all over. "I'm not sorry."

Not sorry at all. He really enjoyed the way her kisses made him feel. Although he tilted his head in confusion at the expression she made as she got up and covered him. Was something wrong? He hesitated to ask, and then she was gone, pushing the movable wall between him and the door - she guessed to keep them from seeing him as they got a fresh bath ready.

He waited patiently, and honestly it didn't take too long. Just long enough where he almost could have dozed off in a contented heap. If only Sharlee had still been snuggled in bed with him he was sure he would have.

Gregori threw off the covers when she moved the wall again, getting up slowly and walking over to join her. His eyes weren't really looking at the water though. He was slightly mesmerized by her hands as they undid her braid, then she was naked and he let his gaze sweep over her. Things had been a little awkward and fumbling - maybe even rushed - earlier. It hadn't occurred to him to just look at her.

Looking made him feel those strange, good feelings.

"Oh." In his lap? "That doesn't sound bad, but if you want to just go first to have more room I don't mind." Well, he did a little. Being away from her warmth just felt so cold and lonely now. Maybe he was being stupid, but he hadn't had such contact with others before.

Draconian

Being looked at had Sharlee flushing from the roots of her hair to her toes.

There was no move to cover herself though, she simply finger combed her hair, doing her best to accentuate her breasts. The curve of her hip. There had never really been a time in her life where she'd wanted to look impressive to someone and she made sure her hair wasn't covering anything ... Interesting... and smiled shyly at Gregori.

They'd made love.

And she'd loved the closeness of it.

The warmth of his body against hers and Sharlee looked down at the water then back at... The angel. A careful swallow and she took a step back from the tub, licking her lips before she pushed her long purple hair over her shoulders and nodded towards the tub. "I prefer it," She replied boldly, nodding to the tub, "Get in and I'll join you." A moment to ponder her words and she looked down at her wrists, still barred by the rope.

Though, they were bad memories, of course, they brought her Gregori, so it was a decent payoff.

Zero

She was blushing again.

Gregori liked the way her skin looked when it was flushed, but he also knew it did that when she was embarrassed. He almost looked away to try to make her more comfortable, but he couldn't pull his eyes off her as she combed her fingers through her hair. Not being the most talented in reading behavior, it really didn't occur to him that Sharlee was trying to show off her body to him.

He did know smiles, though. At least hers.

The angel's lips curved slightly, returning the shy smile with his own as his cheeks flushed. He'd been staring at her, it wasn't polite to stare, but somehow he thought that she didn't mind too much.

"Okay." Gregori really couldn't think up an objection to her instructions, and he didn't really want to. He moved past her, letting his fingers brush against her arm as he did, and climbed into the tub, easing himself into the hot water so as not to splash any over the sides of the tub. His face was still flushed as he looked up at her, situating himself against one end so that she would have room to join him. Not that there was tons of room. She really would end up in his lap. "How's this?"

Draconian

It was a hesitant move, but Sharlee moved closer, hands moving to cover her breasts out of habit and slight... Shyness. She still tingled everywhere on her body and she watched him get into the tub. A brief look at him up and down and she sucked in a little breath and just... Watched. Swallowing thickly, Sharlee pushed her hair over her shoulder and took a few steps towards the tub before she stepped into it.

"It's great," She said. Maybe... Sharlee chewed on her lips before she straddled Gregori's thighs. The water was delightfully warm and she closed her eyes and gave a pleased little moan, head tilted back. Her hands moved into the water to press against his sides and she shimmied closer, legs spread in, perhaps, not the most ladylike of ways. "Gregori," She said softly, moving a hand over his hip, up his chest to rest over his heart.

"Are you going to regret it?" She whispered, curious. He was an angel, wasn't he? She'd seen it. Her other hand remained at his waist and she looked at his lips for a moment before she looked into his eyes.

Zero

Gregori's lips twitched and his eyes flickered away as Sharlee covered herself. He was torn between his desire to admire her and the fact that he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or self-conscious with his gaze.

There really wasn't a way for him to make more room for her as she stepped into the tub, but he did try. As she straddled him and moaned he swallowed thickly. It was still so strange to feel these things and to have such strong reactions to someone. Although with each passing minute the angel felt sure that they were feelings he could get at least partially used to.

His hands moved to her thighs as she moved even closer, letting his fingertips stroke upwards slowly. It was almost addicting to simply touch her.

"Hmm?" Was his soft response to his name, as her hand moved up his chest he closed his eyes, tilting his head back slightly as he enjoyed the sensation. He frowned softly at the question, opening his eyes again and looking into her eyes. "Should I? It was...wonderful. Very unexpected, but wonderful."

Nothing about meeting Sharlee had gone as expected, that was for certain.

He drew circles on her hips with his thumb. "Are you going to regret it?"

He hoped not.

Draconian

A small smile and Sharlee chewed on her bottom lip.

It was odd to feel so safe around someone that didn't have fangs and claws. Sharlee didn't feel self-conscious when he looked at her. She didn't want to hide herself from his gaze. It alarmed her to a few degrees just how many things she'd be willing to do for him, should he only request it. Slowly, she circled her arms around his neck, leaning in until their chests were pressed together and she pressed her lips to his.

Leaning back, she snuggled up against him, heart thumping at the sensation of being so close to someone. So vulnerable. "Never," She whispered, eyes closed, "For as long as I live, I'll never regret this," She leaned back from the hug, eyes bright and a smile on her face. Of course, Sharlee didn't mention that she'd live for a very long time but she moved her hands to cup his cheeks and she pushed her fingers through his hair before she pulled him to her for another kiss. "I want everything while you while you're here," She whispered eagerly against his lips,"So I won't regret anything when you finally go away."

Zero

Gregori certainly wouldn't have known why Sharlee would do anything at all for him. As far as he was concerned he still had done nothing to have earned such affection from the beautiful woman currently inhabiting his lap.

While naked.

His mind couldn't wrap around the process or series of events that had truly led to this moment. It seemed impossible for him to give so much of himself to anyone. All that had consumed him was the desire to go home. That had been the all-consuming thought that plagued him since awakening naked and alone in a long abandoned ruin.

Sharlee had turned everything on its head!

As her arms wrapped around his neck his arms encircled her waist, relishing how soft and warm she felt against him. Why did he enjoy this so much?  He leaned into the kiss slightly, pouting just a little as she pulled back from him, but unable to stop a smile at the way she looked at him. She was beautiful, and she wouldn't regret what they had done.

His hands moved up her back, softly caressing as she pulled him into another kiss, which he happily returned. Although the reminder that he was going away was like a dose of cold water.

How had it come to this?

Gregori had been so determined to make his departure as easy as possible. He didn't want people to mourn or miss him when he left. That would be impossible now. Leaving was likely going to hurt Sharlee. He slid his hands up through her hair, until he lightly cupped her cheeks as he pressed his forehead against hers. "Don't think about me leaving. Let's...let's just enjoy this, whatever this is, for now. I'm not leaving anytime soon."

No, not soon. He still had no idea where home even was! That had been frustrating just days ago, but now it felt like a blessing. There was still time. Time to spend with her.

Draconian

Closing her eyes she listened to him speak. A little nod and she pressed her lips to his palm. Sharlee would have to learn to enjoy things for what they were, consequences be damned. Still, she looked at Gregori, smiling brightly. Her belly still tingled with delicious warmth and she leaned back and away after a moment to cup water and pour it over his chest.

"Um..." Sharlee smoothed her wet hands over his chest before she went to splash water over her own. With no easy way of transportng water except by her own hands... Mostly it probably just looked like she was having a thoughful moment and was playing with her boobs at her Angelic lover.

"Did... Did yoi want to do that again sometime?" She cast a glance to rhe bed while she cleaned, flushed and looking hesitant. "I understand if... If you'd rather not?" Maybe it was an angel thing. Did she taint him? Sharlee coulsn't keep how much she desired him hidden. He'd saved her life. Made her feel wonderful and she found him quite appealing to the eye.

"We'll have to go back on the road after tomorrow," Sharlee had tacked on a day to their syay it seemed, findinf she wanted at least one more day of having a bed. She smiled, "would you like to borrow more books?" She teased while she piled her hair onto a knot on rop of her head.

Zero

The angel just wanted to enjoy what they had sparked together, even if he really didn't fully grasp just what that thing was. Attraction, lust, affection - they were still so very new things to Gregori, but he couldn't deny any of them and he definitely didn't want to think about how this would all end eventually.

Not his attraction or affection, because he didn't think that would ever go away, but he would. It was a little painful to think about. So he didn't.

Instead he focused on watching her hands up and pour water over their chests, blinking and dragging his eyes back to her face when she asked if he wanted to do it again. He blushed and closed his eyes for a moment, although he knew the answer without having to think about it.

"Sharlee..." He opened his eyes and looked at her with undeniable adoration - even if he didn't understand his feelings, they were there. "I would do that again with you anytime you wanted. You make my body feel amazing, and the closeness with you makes my heart do little flips and jumps. I don't have to understand it all to know that I want more of it."

More of those warm feelings. He wanted her affection.

Even if she did make him flush crimson with her teasing. "Yes, I would. They were interesting and I want to learn from them."

He'd only managed to fumble his way through what they'd done because of what he'd learned from the first book. Reading more books could help him learn more about sex. They could teach him and give him a better idea of what he should be doing to please them both. Not that he was going to be able to say that out loud.

Draconian

A wide eyed blink and Sharlee flushed,

Sure her question was straight forward but his reply had been very honest and she tucked her head down before she wriggled closer to him. Sure she needed to bathe, they both did, but she just wanted to be closer. Wanted an excuse to touch skin to skin. It was a new experience and she enjoyed the attention, had enjoyed the sensations. Still, when he flushed in return she grinned widely and laughed, lower lip being chewed between her lower lip.

"Well, you're in luck," She looked towards her bag and flushed. "In Essyrn, they have... Harems, I suppose," Sharlee swallowed like she was trying to choke out words she didn't really know how to say. "Some of the harem women write... Well... Books. To teach, I suppose. I was down there, not long ago. Doeshe and I go everywhere and... There might be a lot of information in... Those books." Licking her lips again she turned to Gregori, grinning but flushed and she was embarrassed and Sharlee gave a nervous laugh and hide her face behind what hair had fallen from the knot she'd made.

"Anyway," She wriggled on his lap and she took his hands and put them behind her on her lower back, "Likewise, I will do it again with you anytime you wanted." She smiled, "Perhaps between traveling. I imagine Doeshe would get antsy if we decided to take a break and make love over a stump." A thoughtful purse of her lips and she snuggled in against Gregori, making taking a bath together hadn't been a good idea because, so far, she'd just partaken in wet cuddling.

Zero

He didn't know why she was laughing, but he still loved the sound, and seeing her grin like that was nice. Sort of, although he wasn't sure if she was laughing at him.

Gregori glanced towards the bag, blushing furiously, but definitely intrigued. He'd heard of harems, but hadn't been sure they were real. Multiple women - sometimes dozens! - all at the whim of a single man. The angel wasn't interested in collecting a number of women to pleasure him, but such women would surely know a lot about the subject.

His hands immediately began rubbing along her back when she moved them. "Anytime?" Gregori asked a little breathlessly. It was overwhelming to even consider. "We will be together each night when we camp - any night we wanted we could do that."

Oh the blushing that was going on! Clearing his throat, he pulled his hands away from her back, but only because he reached for the soap and cloth so that he could begin washing her as she had done for him. Plus it was an excuse to run his hands along her body. Sure, he was beginning with her back, but he would happily spread suds across every inch of her if she'd let him.

Draconian

What a thing to talk about.

Sharlee ducked her head down, a little smile on her face.

This wasn't what she'd had on her mind when they'd stopped for the night, but it was nice and she was glad it was happening. Sharlee pressed forward for another little kiss before he started to soap her up and she gave a soft breathless giggle when his hands ran along her sides, finding herself far more ticklish than she recalled ever being.

"I think I'll like... Figuring this out with you," She said softly, back soapy. Sharlee helped with the soap, running it along her front and propping a leg out of the bath to wash her thigh. It wasn't graceful and she probably looked funny but... The man had literally just sweated over her so, he could make do with her looking a little ungraceful with her leg sticking out of the water.

Quickly enough, she stole the soap and washed his front, leaning in again halfway through for another impulsive kiss. Soon enough, the bath was done, having gone cool and soapy and Sharlee stood up and out of the bath, stretching her arms high above her head and giving her back an arch.

"I'm ready for bed," she said softly, grabbing one of the fabric's left behind for them to dry themselves off with. She didn't wrap it around herself to hide her body, simply patted away the water and held out the other dry one for Gregori. "Will you cuddle with me?" She asked, eyes bright, mouth pulled into a small hesitant smile because he could still say no.

Zero

It really was mind boggling to think that they could do that anytime they wanted. Well, anytime they were alone.

Gregori raised his brows at the way she giggled, making his fingers itch a little to try teasing at her sides a little more, but her words easily enough distracted him from tickling thoughts. Figuring things out together sounded...nice. He felt like he had a lot to figure out, but if it was with her and for her, well, it didn't sound bad at all.

"I like together." He murmured shyly as they continued washing one another. The angel had already had one bath, of course, but it was good to wipe away the sweat and...other things. Just thinking about it made him blush again.

The water started getting cool enough that goosebumps began rising on his skin and he shivered slightly. That was about the time that she got out of the bath, and he took a moment to simply enjoy the view of her stretching. Of course he found an equal amount of enjoyment in watching her patting herself down. Realizing he was staring again he dropped his eyes to the floor sheepishly and joined her out of the tub, taking the offered fabric.

"Yes, I'd like that a lot." He quickly agreed finding himself looking forward to spending the night cuddled against her.

Gregori dried himself quickly, trying not to be too self conscious, reminding himself that it was okay for her to see him and for him to see her. She'd called him handsome, so that must mean that she liked what she saw at least a little bit, right? As soon as he was dry enough, he glanced between the two beds, not sure which they should use.

Draconian

At the confirmation that yes, he'd like to cuddle, Sharlee smiled widely. Flushed cheeks, she took his hands into hers and... Did the same thing. She looked to the beds before giving a pause and she pulled him to her so her chest was to his back. A moment to rest her head to his chest she pursed her lips.

"Did you want... To... Learn some more or go to sleep?" She whispered, ignoring the fact they'd just washed. It was like discovering some strange delicious treat that was available all the time and Sharlee  swallowed hesitantly. "I guess that decides what bed we go to," She teased, turning her head to look at him. Either way, Sharlee could just... Pay for an extra day here. Get Doeshe and hunk of meat to sate his wanderlust.

"I'm fine with whatever you want to do," She said honestly, voice soft. Curious. A little hesitant because as tired as she was, the contact was too nice to simply... Not seek after.

Zero

It still surprised him just how easily his arms circled around Sharlee as she laid her head against his chest. He didn't care which bed they used, as long as they got to cuddle together. Sleeping with her the previous night on a simple bedroll had been both amazing and embarrassing, given his body's reaction, but he was eager to experience sleep with her on a bed.

Gregori licked his lips lightly at the question. Fine with whatever he wanted to do... "I like learning with you, but if you're tired maybe we should just try sleeping? There's always tomorrow."

As wonderful and eye-opening as his first experience with a woman had been, it had also worn him out just a little, not only physically, but emotionally and mentally as well. This was all so new and sudden. He'd gone from no wish to become closer to people he'd have to leave behind to very much entangled with Sharlee.

Thinking of leaving her made him feel bad. So he didn't think about it. He gently pulled her towards the unused bed."Let's snuggle and sleep."

Draconian

Sharlee just smiled at him and nodded.

"Sounds like a plan," She said softly. Who knew she could be so bold? Maybe it was the past little while that made her not so... Afraid. The infatuation she felt for Gregori obviously had something to do with it and Sharlee curled her fingers through his. He would be gone someday - he said so himself - wanted to go back home. So Sharlee decided that... If she could have this now... Why not? As an elf, she knew she lived longer than humans and love and loss was a big part of that.

The idea made her chest ache, but as she climbed into the bed pushing the blankets down and pillows away, Sharlee knew that... If she didn't take this now she never would. After getting comfortable in the bed - her back to Gregori because she wanted him to snuggle up against her - she closed her eyes and sighed. "I hope you have many sweet dreams," she mumbled, feeling the smooth fabric of the sheets against her naked skin. She paused, "Did you want me to get dressed before we sleep?" Her voice was soft and curious, not wanting to make him... Press up against her naked - she figured it might embarrass him a little bit.

Zero

Gregori followed her into bed, letting her get comfortable before sliding under the sheets behind her. A faint pink still tinged his cheeks, but he didn't hesitate to wrap himself around her as much as he could, arms circling her waist as he pulled her tight against his chest. His entire front was pressed to her back, and he buried his face at the back of her neck, sighing softly into her hair.

"I hope you do too." Hopefully their wouldn't be any nightmares again. Sure, it had been embarrassing to wake up that way, but he'd had pleasant dreams. Of her. The angel blushed heavily, thankfully Sharlee couldn't see it.

"No, I...like this." He was still blushing, but he kissed the back of her head softly and snuggled comfortably against her, enjoying the feel of her skin warmly against his.