Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Such Simple Little Things [m]

Started by Draconian, September 04, 2015, 07:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Sharlee was content. Comfortable. When morning came, bright light glaring through the window, she groaned and gave a whine. Waking up was possibly going to be the worst part of this trip though... Purple eyes popped open and she opened them to her favourite sight. Her hair was fanned out behind her on the pillow and she shifted slightly, looking at her... Angelic lover.

A soft gasp left her lips when the sun started to climb to his face. She reached a hand out to cover his eyes from the glare before she tucked an arm over her head and watched him sleep. The blankets had been kicked to her knees but she hardly noticed her nudity. Enchanted.

Propping herself up on an elbow she made sure she covered his face from the sunlight before she used her free hand to trail little designs over his chest before she leaned in for a chaste good morning kiss, leaning back with a little smile to see if it work him up.

Zero

The previous night of sleep had been unusually good. Instead of death, panic, fear, and fire, he'd dreamed of Sharlee. If not for the awkward awakening from the oddly erotic dreams that had caused him so much embarrassment it would have been amazing.

Again his dreams had been free from their typical horror that he couldn't fully understand or grasp, but instead of confusing dreams of wishing to do things with the beautiful and kind-hearted elf that had taken him in, well, the angel's dreams were mild and pleasant. So too was the way he found himself being awakened.

It was the soft touch of her fingers on his chest that first brought him out of deep sleep. Gregori felt like it should be brighter, but there wasn't any harsh sunlight on the other side of his eyelids. He was acutely aware of Sharlee, though.

Especially when her soft lips brushed briefly against his.

"Good morning, Sharlee." His deep blue eyes fluttered open slowly, a soft heat entering his face as he smiled up at her sheepishly. They were naked and mostly uncovered. Not a bad way to fall asleep and wake up, but still not something he was at all used to. Hesitantly he reached his hand out to gently rest on her bare hip, eyes wandering over her body slowly. "Is it time to get up?"

Draconian

Was it time to get up?

Sharlee let her hand rest on his at her hip, her finger drawing haphazard designs along his wrist and up his arm. The purple haired elf made to sure to prop her head in her head while she did so, her wavy hair a dark waterfall, catching what little sunlight came in through the window. Her lazy design crawled up his arm in a looping pattern that would no doubt be ticklish.

"Yes," She sighed, looking past him before hesitantly moving her hand back to his and gently removing it from her hip. The previous nights activities caught up with her and Sharlee winced ever so slightly before moving a hand to her abdomen and sitting up with a sigh. It didn't hurt, per se, but she was sore. Though she did her best to hide it.

Sharlee slipped from the bed, giving a stretch, giving a tired little moan in the process before she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and moved about to gather her clothing.

"I think I meant to wake up much earlier," She admitted giving him a tired little smile, pulling on her undergarments and slowly going about getting her things. Doing up belts and buckles. Sharlee didn't feel ashamed about what she'd done and how she'd acted, she did however, dislike how she didn't... Think about it. About consequences. About how she'd feel when Gregori finally found where he was supposed to be and... Left. Sharlee looked down at her boots and socks before she sat down on the bed. She'd dressed herself in cold awkward silence.

Bending over hurt though, or at least it made her ache in not so fun places. "Um," Sharlee chewed on her lips, "Can you help me? With my boots?" She gave a timid little smile, "After you get dressed, I mean. I..." Sharlee flushed and glanced down and away, "I kind of ache... down there and ...bending over kind of... hurts?"

Tags: