Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Seaside Shenanigans (OPEN)

Started by Yvhv, September 11, 2015, 02:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yvhv

Viha chuckles and sighs. "Bah! lunar elves? you have obviously never spent a day within a wild elf camp. Wild elves obey the laws of nature and their body's wants and needs. Imagine if you can, no boundries between gender, between who is your partner or not as long as it is not blood or the spouse of your blood. They have apparently found a way to prevent children coming of this through magic, and it is quite interesting to watch and observe. Eirwen never did as far as she told me, for she favored one partner only. which, when she became mine, she was...un blemished, as humans would say. So in point of fact she was fully mine."

She bats at Sora more playfully. "which is why i admire the way you wolves do things."

SilmeriaElemred

Sora laughed. ''How wolves do things? You mean determining dominance and mate when we're in heat? Regarding that I find it rather unfortunate I am just with Zahrea. He could be a good packleader despite the obvious issue of not being able to make me or other females pregnant. He looks after me and others really well. Moonelves bind for life to one partner whom is the first one they have sex with. Same gender or not since it is the personality that matters and consent or not. Hence not many walk around. So basicly if you and Zahrea would ever get intimate then he is yours forever too only will he be heartbroken would you share the bed with someone else.'' Sora sighed and looked at her owner whom without clothes seated himself in the water and started to meditate.

Yvhv

Viha sighed a little as well. "I should have said I admire how you wolves work in a pack, operate as a family unit...and how the alpha female's rule is absolute, until she is struck down, banished or a new alpha male is chosen...at least that's how i heard it went....I don't really know...I haven't had the time to study the mannerisms and culture of wolves...despite the fact that my brother is half dragon half wolf...i actually know little of wolves..it is actually most likely that because of my brother, being what he is that I never cared to know....It is, after all, his fault that our mother is dead, and that the youngest, not the oldest of the females of the clan, the oldest being me, the youngest being our "baby" sister is in charge. The middle child is left with nothing, as is the usual thing int he world. While the eldest and youngest receive the greatest gifts and most love...the middle child is always left in the dark, always forgotten....."

She trails off,  looking up into the skies, her thoughts on her family. Then, she decides to return to dragon form in full, and bask in the sun.

"well, at least it is nice and warm out today."

SilmeriaElemred

''I've never really seen moonelf parents giving one child more attention or love then the other. But hearing it I can imagine it hurts. As for your brother. Was it on purpose? If you wish to be the leader all you need to accomplish is to win from him in a fight. It does not have to be lethal. I personally do not mind just having Zahrea. But with you joining us, or rather said, Zahrea and me joining you we are family too. Even if it is just for a short time.''

The wolf got on her feet and stretched herself before placing one paw on Viha. ''Andso you know. I may not be in a pack but I look after my family with love and dedication.''

Yvhv

Viha was going to answer the question, with all the past conviction she ever had about the issue in question; until she stopped, and looked back on that very event. She felt the pain and sorrow and anger from the day she lost her mother, the day she and her younger sister went their diferent ways because of the politics...the day she declared her hatred for her own brother, and her oath to avenge their mother's death, even if it meant killing him, her beloved older brother. Her thoughts turned then, to the time she told Eirwen of the tragedy and how she had been scolded by Eirwen for acting like a whining child, that had not grown from her days in the nest. So, there she sat for  few moments, and collected her thoughts about her, and prepared her answer for Sora. Before she spoke however, Viha pondered Sora's suggestion, then realized that she may have misheard her.

"I'll first answer your second question, Sora. It isn't my brother i'd have to fight, but my little sister. She is the current Draska or Female Leader, of not just our clan, but of the Dragon Flights  that make up our clan, which are the black, blue, red, and sky dragon flghts of the north. We are a fairly small clan, having only about maybe 100 individuals within it. You see, a dragon clan has a certain...structure to it. The entire entity is referred to as "The Clan" then, inside the clan there are "The Dragon Flghts", each one representing the assorted species of dragon. Insde each Flight, are the Houses. Each house is led by a chosen leader, picked in whatever way the family so deems right. inside each house is a family. What complicates things currently is that my brother is supposed to be the head of our house, and i'm supposed to be the head of clan and the flights. Instead though, my baby sister has taken up both of the elder's rights, and he wont challenge it and has splintered off and is just doing whatever, while our oyunger sister of just fifty years old is having to run an entire "nation" we will call it on her own.She doesn't have a very high opinion of me, for whatever reason, so she won't take my help."

She took a breath and then blew a puff of smoke up into the air. She was obviously frustrated by the political situation her family was in, but then took in a breath and continued.

"And now on to the primary question. My brother himself did not kill our mother, but some choices and actions he made and took led to the situation that caused not only her death, but the death of his father as well. His actions and choices came back on him, and instead of him paying the price, Our mother and his father suffered. In my mind, it IS his fault, and he may not have intended it, but  see it as he did purposely do it, because there is no way he could not have seen that the path he was on could not have ended well. He is however directly responsible for my broken wrist...which i repaid him for, by permanately cripling his left knee. Sure it may sound cruel, but at the tme, all i could think about was how much i hated him for mother dying, and how much it was all his fault. Plus, he broke my left wrist. Sure it healed up just fine, but i had to get back at him somehow. So everytime his knee gives out, every time he is put into peril by his infirmity he can know i did that to him, and that only i can fix it. Honestly though, i ahve never had the intention of doing so, until he pays for what he should have."

There was a certain..venom to her words. A deep hatred and bitter resonance seemed to drip form every word, especially at the mention fo her brother's father...as if she hated him too, or hated the fact she and her brother had diferent parents.

SilmeriaElemred

Sora pondered. ''Call it MoonElf talk, since I was mainly raised by that longeared goof over there. But is vengeance not something that destroys a person more then it reliefs the pain someone brought? Still. Sorry that all those bad things happened with you. Maybe if somehow Zahrea can help save your love? You can be a bit more fullfilled. And your family, if they hate you or are to stubborn I would not see a reason to have to like them in the first place.'' Sora got on her feet and stretched her body with a yawn.

''Looks like Zahrea is done.''

The moonelf got out of the seawater and started to make himself decent again. With a satisfied smile on his face. His body dripping with water and he did not hide his somewhat aroused state either. Although that was soon no longer visable.

Nonchalantly he approached the two and patted Sora on her head which she seemed to like.

''Solarus will give us directions regarding where they keep your lover. Although warned me I must not overdo my illusion magic. My power will be amplified a lot but it could drain me to quickly as well.''