Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Second Chance (M)

Started by Wild, October 15, 2015, 09:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

Wild was glad Kilarhas was there with her when she spotted Master in the corner. Even after all these years, Master still had the same effect as always on her: making her freeze with fear and tremble like the withering leaf of a tree.

"Yes, that's him," she whispered, grateful that Kilharas pulled the hood over her face and led her outdoors. She followed him without any protests, not wanting to stay longer in Master's company than she had to.

She walked as fast as she could beside him, a worried look on her face when Kilarhas asked if Master had seen her. "I am not certain," she admitted honestly. "I think I saw a movement in his newspaper when I entered the room, but I didn't see him right away when I came in...."

josephalexandre

(Hello, JackieCat. :3 Hope you don't mind a despicable little devil joining you. Morrighan said I could.)

'I' saw you! smirked the vile animosity, watching the elfin pair up-close while they unwittingly passed him by in their hasted attempt to leave without beeing noticed. Given his small stature and experience hunting for survival - or just for the heck of it - Igor knew enough to make himself easy to miss. He loved shadows more than broad daylight, was quicker than he would let on - and at the moment sporting a spare cloak not espesifically tailored to fit his miniscule body, he might pass for a child borrowing his father's clothes to appear more like his beloved ideal.

Also, the wicked little Hyoitean had found himself a vacant seat near a family travelling with children of their own, and to those who might look in his direction he could well appear a part of that picture, unless you caught a glimpse of his eyes staring unblinkingly at young Wild and her companion.
Sound the clink as the door closed behind them, Igor slithered across the floor, quietly; hoping that people, especially the innkeeper would resume paying him no attention, even when his grabby little hands made it for a piece of pork put onto somebody's plate on the bar desk. At least he would assume that the food was intended for somebody else, was it not always so? It didn't bother him, though. Stolen food tasted just as sweet, if not better than the kind you had to give up your coins for.

As he darted toward the door, his mouth disgustingly full of pork, Igor sought his Master's gaze for just a moment; wanting to signal how he was very much onto the elf-beast's tail - and he would not allow his best efforts be countered by some taller elf nor his weapons. Igor as not scared at all of Wild's apparent new protector. Wary, yes - indeed he was, but not scared.
Even so he chose wisely to avoid a direct confrontation so soon. Oh, how he longed to wring her dirty little neck, and demand his lockpicks being returned to him; before he'd let Master have her. But he kept himself under control, instead following the pair - waiting, waiting for the right moment; the perfect idea to present itself to his mind. If the stranger did not detach from Wild by choice, Igor would have to come up with some clever method of luring him away long enough that he could strike upon his mistrustful apprentice, and bring her back like he was supposed to.

JackieCat

(OOC: Welcome to the thread Silvertongue!)

IC:"Let's get to the healer then, quickly," Kilarhas said. "Get you fixed up, and then get out of here."

As they rushed on, Kilarhas was glad he had grabbed his pack, he always kept it with him almost wherever he went, in case of a situation just like this one, where they could not go back to the inn.

After a few minutes of walking through the dark streets they came to the healers shop.  Kilarhas knocked on the door and there was silence.  The windows were dark, but then there was the sound of movement and Kilarhas saw a candle being lit.  A moment later the peek hole on the door was opened, and a pair of dark eyes appeared.  U[on seeing Kilarhas the woman stepped back and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" the woman asked.  She was wearing a nightgown and her long silver hair was pulled back in a braid down her back. "Quickly, get inside, before you're seen."

The woman ushered them inside before Kilarhas could speak, then she closed, bolted, and locked the door behind them, then she turned back to Kilarhas.

"So," she said. "Why are you and your friend here?"

"Wild had been injured, and she needs your help," Kilarhas said. "I have helped her with wounds on her hands and back, but she has told me she has a cut on her chest, and I thought you best help her with this one."

Cora nodded. "You are right." she looked to Wild. "Will you come with me?"

Kilarhas stepped forward. "Where are you going to go?" he asked.

"Into a back room, don't worry, Kilarhas, you can watch the door, and the room has no windows where your enemies can get in."

Kilarhas nodded and looked to Wild. "You'll be fine," he said.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Wild

(Welcome to the thread, Silvertongue.  I am glad you could join us. As you know I play both Master and Wild, so I would have to kidnap myself without your Igor ^^ )

Master looked up from his newspaper as Wild and her male companion left the room. He knew he could not follow them without causing too much attention to himself. His large body was too slow to follow them if they should escape. But he smirked when he saw Igor in the room, slyly blending into the group as an addition to the travelling family.  He gave Igor a discrete signal to follow the elfin pair as they left, trusting that his assistant would be able to bring back the little elf girl. She knew too much of his secrets for him to be willing to let her slip away. He had to make her his slave again, though she would be hard to control - or he would have to kill her.

"Follow them," he mouthed to Igor. "And when you find them, grab her and bring her back..."

Wild followed Kilarhas inside the healer's shop, hoping that Master did not follow her. She had not seen Igor, or she would have warned Kilarhas about him. She knew that Igor was not beyond using dirty tricks in a fight.

She looked shyly up at the strange woman in front of her when Kilarhas explained about her wounds. Luckily the woman seemed to understand the situation and was willing to help them.  When Cora asked her to come, she nodded and stepped forward, ready to allow Cora lead her to the other room.  It touched her that Kilarhas was protective of her.

"I will be fine," she assured him. "Please make sure Master does not follow us. I know he will try to catch me again if he can. If he doesn't come personally, he will probably send someone after us..."

JackieCat

Kilarhas nodded, and followed the two to the room, but when Cora and Wild stepped inside, closing the door behind them, Kilarhas stood outside the door, his back to it, in case anyone had followed them.

(...)

A few minutes later, Cora opened the door, smiling. "The wound is clean now, so there will be no more infection as long as you wash it properly, it should heal within a few weeks, though I'm not sure if ther'll be scarring," the woman was telling Wild, then she handed her a small bottle full of a blue liquid. "Use this once a day on it, it'll keep down the swelling and keep away infection."

Cora looked up at Kilarhas, smiling. "Don't worry, elf prince, she'll be fine."

Kilarhas nodded. "Good, I was just worried that the infection would be bad."

(OOC: It's up to you, Morrighan, to decide weather or not the wound will be fine, Cora could have made a wrong diagnosis!  After all, Wild is your char. ;))
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Wild

(OOC: I am fine with the wound getting healed this time. Igor may be able to wound her again at a later point ;) )

Wild nodded when Cora adviced her to wash her wound properly, smiling when her wound was taken care of. Reaching out her hand she gently accepted the small bottle full of blue liquid. "Thank you," she said. "I will do as you say. How much to I owe for your help?"

She smiled and looked up at Kilarhas when he spoke of the infection being bad. "It probably would be if the kind lady had not taken so good care of me," she said. "But it doesn't hurt so bad now. I am sure I'll be fine..."

Little did she know that someone was lurking outside the building, keeping watch over their every move.

JackieCat

"You owe me nothing, dear," Cora said, patting the elf girl's arm. "I owe Kilarhas here for more than one thing, I'm happy to help a friend of his!"

"We'd better get going," Kilarhas said. "We should get out of Zantaric as fast as we can."

"Use the back door," Cora said, her voice now serious. "There's a horse stable not far from here, get horses there and ride out."

Kilarhas nodded. "Thank you," he said. "And I'm sorry for coming here, I believe we've put you in danger."

"Oh, don't worry," Cora smiled mischievously. "I can take care of myself."  The older woman snapped her fingers and a spark appeared there briefly. "I'll be fine."

"Thank you again," Kilarhas said, then he turned to Wild. "We'd better get going."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor