Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Bodyguard [M] [@Rhi-Rhi]

Started by Wild, November 01, 2015, 12:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

In the noble part of Essyrn, where the nobles had their home, a beautiful mansion towered towards the sky. A beautiful garden surrounded the house, and only a fence parted the mansion from the streets outside. The front gate was made of the finest metals, a clear giveaway that this was the home of a wealthy couple.

This was the manor of the young lady Flavia Bathory-Syron and her husband Rasul Syron. They had servants to take care of the domestic work, they had animals and fields to support the house with food, they had money to care for their every need. At first glance one should think that the owners of this mansion led a happy life.

Lady Flavia Bathory-Syron sat in her bedroom in front of her makeup table. She had to cover her face in makeup again, to cover the bruises her husband frequently gave her. She had only been married for a short while, and yet her life had already started becoming a living hell. While covering her bruises with light powder, she anxiously strained her ears, looking around with fear in her eyes as if she any moment expected to hear the dreaded footsteps of her husband.

Today she had sent a servant to town to announce that Lady Bathory-Syron was in need of a bodyguard. A man to protect her from harm. She had asked the servant to not mention that the greatest danger would be her own husband. She could not stand the shame if it should be public known that she was a victim of domestic violence. Hopefully the mere sight of the bodyguard could prevent further abuse, even though she doubted it.

Rasul was cunning and devious. He would wait until she was alone with him, and THEN he would punish her for her disobedience. But at the moment Flavia could not bring herself to think of the dangers. She was in desperate need of rest and would do anything to get it. Anything.

As she slowly combed her hair and arranged it in an advanced hairstyle to look elegant, she waited for the sound of footsteps towards the door. Her servant had been gone for a long time, and she hoped he would bring someone to apply for the job as a bodyguard when he returned...

Rhindeer

Make money as a bodyguard?

Well, shit, how hard could that be?

And for some rich lady?

Sign him up!

Syrae had been the first person to answer the servant's request and now here he was, strolling though the gorgeous mansion and feeling rather out of place in his not-do-fancy clothes. He'd just gotten done doing some sparring drills not long before he found the servant, and he was still shirtless and sweaty from the workout, wearing only sandals and a plain, long kilt. He was probably stinky, too. Eugh. What a first impression! But anyone who wanted a bodyguard wanted a strong one, right? So hopefully this helped, rather than hurt, his image. You know, ooze strength and masculinity and all that!

Ooze it right out of my pores, he thought as he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand and ogled all the rooms they passed. He hadn't even realized they made homes this big. Damn...

Cade was going to be so jealous when he told him!

Soon, they arrived at a closed door and the servant knocked lightly. "M'lady, I've fulfilled your request," the servant discreetly announced.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Wild

(OoC: Sorry for keeping you waiting - the pre-Christmas stress have been killing me. Luckily my time schedule seems to have eased up now.)

Flavia sat in front of her mirror, arranging her hair one more time when the servant knocked on the door. "Thank you," she replied. "Tell him to wait in the salon please. I will join you in a moment...."

She took a moment to remove the traces of tears from her face, tears who had fallen when she saw all her bruises and tried to cover them in powder and makeup, only to see that even the fine rice powder she used for her face could not hide the bruises completely - not even the black eye she had received from her husband.

With a deep sigh she made one last attempt to powder her face and put the makeup on without overdoing it - she wanted to look like a lady, not a prostitute. A brief glance in the mirror revealed a slender woman of average height, dressed in a red gown with a generous cleavage. Her dark hair was arranged in an advanced hairdo, and she was carrying jewelry revealing the wealth of her family.

When she had prepared herself, she moved towards the salon where she normally received her visitors. She took in the sight of the man when she entered the room. He looked tall, strong and rather masculine - just the kind of man she had been looking for.

"You must be my new body guard," she said softly as she reached out a slender hand to greet him. "My name is Lady Flavia Bathory-Syron. Welcome to my home."