Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Diamonds Are a Dragon's Best Friend [DaGlobster][M]

Started by Nightmare, October 31, 2015, 10:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightmare

The liquid inside the vial was unlike anything Cynthia had ever seen before. It was quite a magnificent sight to behold. The longer she held it in her hands, the more excited she became to actually use the drug. "It's quite beautiful. I'm eager to see how it works. Shall we get started?"

DaGlobster

"At once, My Lady," Elaros said, and he stood up. He went to his desk, and opened up a liquor cabinet.

"Dreamer's Tears is best taken with wine, and it so happens that I have a special bottle that I've been saving for a momentous occasion. A visit from a goddess certainly warrants it, don't you think?" Elaros said, and he smirked at her.

From the cabinet, he pulled out a large ornate bottle. The bottom was square and made of gold, and it was inset with rubies. From the sharply angled bottom, however, stretched a neck made of polished glass, and the thing was topped with a plug made from silver and a ruby. The drink inside swirled with all kinds of colors, and it complemented the rather translucent rainbows of the drug.

He closed the cabinet, grabbed two wine glasses, and started walking back towards Cynthia.

"Dwarven Rainbow Ripple. Magically brewed exclusively within the dwarven capital. It's one of the strongest drinks on the continent, but it's taste..."

Elaros closed his eyes and sighed, promptly taking a seat next to Cynthia.

"...Like sweet ambrosia."

He uncorked the bottle, and sweet scents and technicolor vapors wafted out of the bottle.

Nightmare

Cynthia took a deep breath through her nose, savoring the smell of the drink. "It smells delicious, Lord Elaros. I think we will have a wonderful time, don't you?"

She leaned up against him, reaching one arm around his waist. "Why don't you pour us each a glass? I think I'm ready to get started."

DaGlobster

Elaros nodded, and he poured each of them a glass. He reached for the vial, and gently took it from her hand. He emptied one half of it into each of their cups, and it was rather interesting to watch the translucent rainbow mix in with the more colorful one.

"It'll take a minute or so to set in," Elaros said, and he raised his glass.

"Shall we?"

Nightmare

Cynthia raised her glass in return and grinned. "To new business partners."

With that, she took a small sip of the drink, analyzing the flavors. It was definitely one of the better drinks she had ever drank.

DaGlobster

"To new business partners," Elaros said. He took a small sip from his drink as well, although for entirely different reasons. Ripple, being magically brewed by dwarves, was incredibly strong. At the quantities they were drinking it, and combined with the drug, this promised to be one long night indeed.

The drug itself would take effect shortly, although it wasn't immediate.

Elaros sighed pleasantly at the taste of his drink, before taking another sip. His tail laid itself across Cynthia's lap, and he turned his head so he could look at her as she leaned on him.

Nightmare

It wasn't long before Cynthia started to feel the drug taking its course. It started off as a gentle tingling feeling throughout her body and a warmth in her chest that she could only guess was also partially due to the Ripple itself. "So tell me, Lord Elaros, are you like this with all of your female business partners?"

DaGlobster

Dreamer's Tears was a rather interesting drug. It combined the effects of a hallucinogen and an aphrodisiac, all at the same time. The drug started off as a general feeling of positivity, warmth, and tingliness. After a few minutes, colors would shift, things would start to appear nicer and more vibrant. The patterns in the rugs and drapes would dance, and the experience as a whole would be like some sort of waking dream.

Fitting, given the drug's name.

Elaros chuckled at her question, and laid a hand on her thigh.

"I do my best to be as hospitable as I can to anyone who I do business with," he said, and in a bold move, he went in to kiss her.