Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Put Up Your Dukes! [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 12:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

He snorted bitterly.
"Not all of them are so old."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Fred shrugged, "i'm never  gonna meet one. So how old they may or may not be doesnt reallt concern me." A nod to the whiskey, "you gonna drink or mope?"

visualspice

The masked man looked him over.
"What if I told you you have?"
He blatantly ignored the questions directed to him, staring at Fred, only at Fred.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Fred leaned and stared back, golden eyes searching the strangers face. "I'd say youre so high on pain and whiskey you think you're some sort of fortune teller."

visualspice

He just glared, took the drink, and knocked all of it back. It was a fool's act, but he was feeling a big a fool as anyone.

Draconian

"You better not puke on me," Fred warned, "ill remove that mask and stare at you so hard i never forget your face."

visualspice

He sneered.
"You already have."
And though feeling a bit queasy, he was able to swallow that down as he continued to glare at the man.

"Your sister's in the castle.... why are you still here?"

Draconian

Already...? Fred frowned at him, that didnt narrow it down at all. Whatever. Fred would probably recognize him after this meeting if they were to ever cross paths again. The question caught him off guard and he stared for a momment. 

"Because I didnt spit out a baby and get kidnapped? Coerced?" Fred shrugged, of course he knew the origins of the child. Medina told Fred everything. "I suppose as long as she and my nephew are being cared for i can just sit here and worry." Fred pressed a hand to his face, frowning down at the ground.

visualspice

The masked man scowled.
"Your woman enough, doctor," he spat his response then looked up at him, tilting his head. "I'm surprised they didn't mistake you for your sister."
Being drunk, they did seem a like...
But why had he remembered that? He had only briefly seen his sister, and got barely a glimpse of her face.....

Maybe he was too drunk. But did it matter? He grabbed the bottle of liquor now and began to down it all himself.

Draconian

Freds heart stopped for a second and his hand flew to his face, pushed through his hand and then... he'd forgotten to wear a house coat. Forgotten to replace the binder.  "We're twins," Fred eyed the mask, hunching so his breasts weren't so pronounced. "Im not womanly at all," he folded his arms over his chest, "i dont know what you're talking about."

visualspice

Leif sneered a smile and paused in mid drink. "You're bonier than my sister." He took another swig. "And she's supposed to be dead."

Draconian

"There, see?" Fred started, not touching the 'supposed to be' part of that sentence. "Im bony," That was okay. Fred was content on being boney and unattractive if it meant he got to heal people. Got to help. "Why do you keep saying 'doctor' like its some sort of insult."

visualspice

He sneered and looked at him, saying it pungently, "Doctor."
He was still glaring, then looked away, and down at the drink.
"You should have stronger alcohol, Doctor."

Draconian

"Why? My sister was pregnant for months and im the only one that drank." Fred moved forward to take the bottle away, "i think you've had enough, Good Sir. Youve drank me dry."

visualspice

He yanked the bottle away and knocked back the rest of it before shoving it into 'the good doctor's' hand.

"I'll replace the liquor."

Later.

Draconian

"I'm sure you will," Fred licked his lips and frowned ever so slightly before leaning in. "How are you going to replace it if i never see you again?"

visualspice

Leif's face was completely sour as he gave the doctor a shove to keep him away.
"And you doubt the words of a nobleman?"

Draconian

Fred grinned widely , " nobleman, hmm? The plot grows thicker. With a sister that should be dead. I wish i were more of a gossip," he dusted himself off where the masked man touched him.

visualspice

And that pissed off Leif as he grabbed Fred by the scruff of his sweater and pulled him in dangerously close.
"Don't get so cocky."
He really hated doctor's,- especially this one. He was almost up there on his list with the doctor who tricked him into losing his entire family....

He couldn't wait until he got his hands on that man. He'd make him wish he were rotting in his grave when he extracted his revenge.

"I could always expose you for what you are."

But what was that? Even he, in his drunken state, wasn't even sure.

Draconian

Fred swallowed, heart in his throat and he put his hands on Leifs at his sweater. The light was bad but once glance down his shirt and the masked man would know what to expose him as. Though the words caught Fred off guard and he swallowed carefully.

"What would that be? A mage?"