Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Put Up Your Dukes! [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 12:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

That irked him and he turned to glare at the doctor again.
"Farmer's can't afford leather. And why would a farmer need or care to wear a mask?"
Was this doctor for real? He went back to work, finishing up the stitches when he suddenly stabbed the needle into his finger and made a noise, instinctively putting the finger into his mouth before scowling. How could he care over a little pin prick? He had just stitched his flesh... raw.

He moved to bite off the end of the thread.

"Alcohol..." He turned to Fred again. "Do you have any alcohol." He looked at the wound then back to him again. "For the wound and me."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Fred smiled, enjoying riling up the supposed dangerous man. Wasnt a farmer. Didnt need to worry about straining himself or his stitches. With everything he wasnt saying Fred was sating his curiosity more and more. The masked man wouldnt flat out say who he was.

But from Fred would recognize the hair and eye colour now - at least in dim lighting - and he knew the man wasnt a labourer.

Alcohol?

Fred pursed his lips and took pity on the man that stiched himself up like a handbag. No doubt it would leave a nasty scar now. A brief moment away from the room and Fred returned with three glasses before placing two in front of the masked man and keeping the third for himself.

"Cheers to your healthy future," Fred said with a genuine tone and drank back his glass of whiskey, careful to fold his arms over his chest when he put the empty glass down.

visualspice

Leif just looked at the man, cold and seemingly callous. Then he picked up one of the glasses and knocked it back, before taking the third and dumping it over the wound with a hiss. There was a clothe nearby he used to press into the wound, which was turning white through it's redness and he blinked and looked away, hating the fact the stinging sensation could bring out tears in such a person who believed he was cold to most else in the world.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

A tilt of his head and Fred watched, leaning back against the cabinet on his stool. "You know, i may have gone a little gentle on you, but you sewed yourself up like you were a fucking leather bag - which you aren't, by the way." Fred smiled again and looked at his empty glass and nodded towards the masked mans, "Want another one, Morty? We can pretend you have tears in your eyes 'cause you accidentaly inhaled the whiskey."

visualspice

At the little nickname, his glare flared. This 'doctor' was getting too comfortable with him. Just like the Duke of Allar had. It seemed his masked vigilante-ism had become a thing. It was pissing him off.

"Just get me more to drink."

Draconian

Fred grinned.

"Sure, no problem." Fred came back with the bottle, a little less than half full and topped up Morty's glass before filling his own and knocking that back. It was warm in his belly and Fred rolled his shoulders, relaxing back in his stool.

"Hows the patch job? Want me to look at it?"

visualspice

Leif took his drink and answered icily.
"No."

Draconian

"Are you a prick to everyone or just the people trying to help you out?" Fred asked, a curious tilt to his head, hair falling over his eye so he was forced to messily blow it out of the way. For a man Fred was pretty, the slope of his neck to his shoulders and without the big coat, they weren't nearly as broad.

A tilt the other way when the hair wouldn't cooperate and he eyed the whiskey bottle before taking a deep breath.

visualspice

Apparently his only emotion was bitchy.
"Yes." He glared at him harder. "Why do you care?"

Draconian

Fred shrugged but tried to stay pleasant, "Well, you're in my house late at night after I carried you here and I'm curious. Sorry if if makes you uncomfortable."

"I fear if you glare at me anymore my shirt may catch fire."

visualspice

He was nonplussed.
"You.. carry me?" And the idea of that actually seemed strange to him. He snorted. "You have the body of a woman."

Draconian

Fred flushed, toussling his hair and pulling it to make it stay up. "Well i had to move you because if i didnt, no doubt you'd be dead," another shrug and Fred looked down at his hands. As much as he tried to not notice there was a delicatendss to them the fingers were long, slim and well groomed. Quickly he folded his arms and tucked his hands under his elbows. "Would you care for a bandage?" Fred nodded to the wound.

visualspice

"I don't doubt your ethics." Especially now, he was certain of it. And the doctor had helped out that child from earlier. He looked away, then at the wound.
"I doubt bandaging it will do much help..." But he nodded anyways, not bothering to look at Fred.

Draconian

Fred smiled, "it won't. But it will help keep wound clean," gathering another plain white cloth from a different cabinet Fred pursed his lips and walked back to the masked man. "Its unfortunate that you're a mordecai. This is just a plain cloth to you," and while Fred wasn't a mage around this guy, his hands were still warm when he went to bend over to bandage the angry man up, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"I take it you knoe what to do when it heals? Or if it gets red and angry and seeps... foul smelling green stuff?"

visualspice

"I cut it off." His tone was so severe it was hard to tell if he was joking or not.

Draconian

Freds eyebrows drew up and he blinked, "uuuh... sure. At least ill know who you are then. That would be news right?" Fred held out his arms like he was reading something, " 'Man found dead after cutting off half his torso due to strange wound '." Fred leaned back "I was going to say clean it but if you want to cut it off." He shrugged and smiled.

visualspice

"And I'm sure the world would celebrate," he went on, sourly. "Got anything stronger to drink?"

Draconian

Fred smirked, "you dont look like the duke," a pirse of his lips and he tilted his head, "stronger than whiskey?" Hm. Then he poured himself another glass and handed the bottle over before knocking the drink back.

"Why not just drink more? You know you shouldnt though, not while your wounded. You may bleed more."

visualspice

He blanched.
"Do I look like I care?" Then his eyes narrowed. "And what duke do you mean?" this doctor was getting uncomfortably close to some privy details.

Draconian

"The Grand Duke?" Fred leaned in closer to see the features - to make sure, indeed, that this man wasnt the grand duke. "Cant say i know what any of the others look like. All gross old men trying to marry prettt twenty year old heiresses anyway." Fred shrugged and licked his lips, the alcohol having given them a numb feeling.

Which was why he kept chewing on the bottom one.