Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All In A Days Work [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

And the horse sniffed, snorted and jerked it's head away.
"Oh, come on now, don't be like that, girl!" Trest went on with a laugh. "Easy now, don't go getting an attitude now that I'm bringing another pretty girl to ride you."
The horse gave a sniff at that and her tail swished irritably.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

The thief sighed quietly and lowered her eyes before Trest could see the flash of hurt and disappointment. She hated that animals could sense what she really was. It only forced her to remember herself.

The moment passed quickly though and she glanced up, tilting her head and blowing gently into the mare's nose, teaching the animal her scent. "Promise I'll behave if you will," she told the horse dryly, arching an eyebrow.

visualspice

But Delancy wasn't having any of it as she backed away until her rear was against the back of her stable.

"Delancy!" Trest scolded, fetching onto her reins. "Come on, what's gotten into you girl?" But no amount of calming or cooing helped, as she stubbornly fought against Trest's pulls in hopes to stay inside the safetly of her stable. Even the other two horses were moving about uneasily, but Trest seemed determined- that was, until Delancy's heavy hoof came straight down on his foot with speed and weight-
and soon he was doubled over from the pain after wrenching his foot free.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Hawk, don't bother, it's- fuck, Trest!"

Cursing quietly, Jynx slipped forward to shoo the horse back gently and tugged the man out of her stall. "Gods, you sure know how to get yourself into bad situations, don't you?" she muttered exashperatedly, but there was an undercurrent of genuine concern in her voice.

visualspice

"Oh god, Delancy's hoof's heavier than..." But he bit at his fist to take a moment to bite back the pain. At least he wasn't crying.

"Maybe we shouldikr just both ride Stewart."

DragonSong

She quirkiest an eyebrow. "Yeah, maybe. C'mon, show me where he is." She left her arm around his waist, offering her shoulder to lean on.

visualspice

He didn't really need her arm. It was just painful, and he just hoped- not broken. Horses were damn heavy beasts!

Trest took a moment to collect himself, gesturing towards Stewart who seemed to stare at the pair, uninterestedly. Once before the stable, Trest moved to unlatch the stable door and grabbed his reins.

But Stewart didn't budge.

"Oh come on, don't be a stubborn mule, Stewie," Trest griped. He was growing impatient over these damn horse shenanigans.

DragonSong

Jynx lowered her eyes and looked for a brief moment genuinely apologetic, her slight frame and soft features suddenly very noticeable. It wasn't a look she held often.

She shook it off quickly and moved forward a bit.

"It's fine," she murmured, touching Trest's arm. "They won't behave while I'm here. Just tell me where I'm meant to go, and I can meet you there."

visualspice

"What? You intend to get your own horse?" he jested, and somehow.. found himself able to finally coax Stewart out of the stahl, but in doing so, the horse's tail swished irritably, whipping Jynx as it passed.

DragonSong

She shrugged. "I could ride Nightmare-" But the gelding seemed to have gotten over her presence, and she stepped back quickly to give him room as he clopped out of the stall.

visualspice

Though Trest could sense his unease, the horse was obedient to a fault. He sighed and moved to mount him before offering down his hand to Jynx.
"Come on. Before we run out of daylight... or I seduce you to stick around for another night."

DragonSong

Gathering herself, the demonlord quirked an eyebrow and scoffed, "You could try."

...He probably wouldn't have to try all that hard, but she didn't tell him that.

She took his hand and mounted up behind him, slipping her arms around his waist and leaning into his back just a bit. "Let's get moving then."

visualspice

Before he gave the reins a snap, he stole a kiss to her cheek.
"Don't tempt me." And then they were on their way.

Stewart was a dream to ride, and had he any reservations about the cursed woman on his saddle, he made not further show of it. Perhaps he was just that well trained, or fear kept him in line, but even Trest didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Which was good. He wanted whatever was to come to go as smoothly as possible.

DragonSong

A little tense as they started out, Jynx relaxed slightly with a soft chuckle at Trest's words. After a moment, she allowed her cheek to rest against his back as they rode, trusting him to take them where she needed to go.

"Do you-" She paused, then tried again, "Would you...mind? If I stayed another night?"

visualspice

"Mind?" What kind of question was that! "I'm not a man to deny my bed to a lady."

DragonSong

She smiled a bit and tucked her head against his shoulder. "Okay, not...would you mind then. I mean...do you want me to?"

Her voice lowered slightly, the playfulness still there but something a little rawer hidden in her tone.

visualspice

"I'd be a fool not to want it." He grinned and looked at her. "But why would you need to ask?" he gave her a nudge. "I think we've had enough sex for her to know I kinda like doing that with you."

DragonSong

A soft warmth spread through her chest and Jynx ducked her head a moment to hide her smile. "Well. It's always polite to ask," she laughed quietly. Her arms tightened around his waist slightly.

She was quiet a moment longer, then teased quietly, "I hope you still feel that way once I've pissed off Nell."

visualspice

Trest couldn't help but laugh.
"You better watch it with her. Whens he gets riled up.. well, that's usually when her and I end up having the best sex. No regrets about it. Mad sex tends to be some of the best." At that point it's more out of need then desire, or maybe it was a little of both.
"But if she comes storming over, we might be having a threesome!" he joked.

DragonSong

"Oh, eugh!" Jynx sat back a bit, screwing up her face. "No thanks, she's not my type. I like tiny blondes, if I'm gonna sleep with a woman." She tossed her hair and poked Trest's side.

"How much further?"