Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Faint of Heart [M]

Started by visualspice, November 07, 2015, 11:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Aella went still, blushing at all the applause. Instinct had her moving smoothly at Micah's side, and it wasn't until the sounds of the festivities faded that she finally began to realize the next step involved. Her throat knotted, making it difficult to swallow as she felt a strangeness tingle all through her body. It wasn't just dread, but fear, anxiety all swallowed up in the bubbliness of alcohol. She nodded lamely at his words, not quite hearing them but catching them long after he spoke. It wasn't until she realized they were already heading down the hall to his private quarters that she began to really sweat, and her ears begant o burn while her feet grew cold.

Consummate.
She knew that was the next step.
And she wished she had drank more alcohol.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Micah wished the girl had drank more alcohol, he almost wished he'd let her alone for another hour or two at the party. If Aella had passed out from drunkenness it would have made things all that much easier for him.

She was a pretty girl, but she was younger than two of his four children, the same age as one, and barely older than the youngest.

Too bad it wasn't her mother. At least then hatred could have fueled him enough to fuck her. He'd only ever truly loved his wife, but Melora came pretty damn close in a twisted love-hate kind of way. The woman had always been far too vain and arrogant for him.

Just thinking about breaking that bitch was enough to stir his blood. Well, at least he could find some satisfaction in knowing just how pissed Melora was off in Hellvion.

He dragged Aella into their rooms and slammed the door behind him. Everything about the room was opulent and gilded in green, white, and gold. A room befitting a Duke, and now a Duchess as well. "There's a liquor cart if you need to steel your nerves some more, wife. If it helps, drink all you want. It won't be that bad, and I'll be quick about it. This is your duty. And mine."

visualspice

Aella stood tense and timid by the door. She had no idea what to say nor how to react.
But this was her duty. She had been pampered her whole life and had a very unrealistic vision of how this would some day play out. She was suppose to love her husband, he was supposed to be handsome, her age, maybe a little older, and was someone she wanted to kiss.

She paused enough to catch a glimpse at Micah. She'd eventually need to see all of him, wouldn't she? Her ears heated at the idea.

"I.. I think I've drank enough." She smoothed her delicate hands down her skirts to wipe off the sweat collecting on her palms. Then she turned to the bed.

"I.. can't say I know everything I'm suppose to do." She lowered her eyes, staring down at the bedding through long lashes. Sure, she was innocent enough not to know the big picture, but she had accidently read about SOME of this stuff in her books and... thinking back to how a man was meant to writhe over a woman...
She began to envision Duke Coleridge doing the same and her cheeks went positively scarlet and well.. a little heat flushed between her legs. Because this was going to be real. And whether she'd like it or not, she'd have to give her virginity to him, right now. Out of duty. To honor him, and in a sense, honor herself.

But it felt so wrong. And she knew she had to undress... she turned from him.
"Should I call for the servants to help me undress?" Her dress was rather extravagant, and there were many series of corset laces keeping her in. She never considered Micah would just simply handle that.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

"As it suits you." Micah said softly. He wished she had taken the offer. Well, he could lead a horse to water but couldn't make her drink.

It wasn't as if he was completely unfeeling. This was not an easy match for the girl. Undoubtedly she'd hoped for a much younger husband, at the very least. Micah was a great catch in his youth, every young lady in all of Connlaoth would have happily thrown themselves at him to become the Duchess of Orchy. Those days were long, long since gone.

"I would't expect you to know what to do." He'd have been pretty pissed if she did. It would have been a tremendous insult if her father'd given her away sullied by some other man.

When she asked about undressing he sighed and rolled his eyes. He strode over to her impatiently and began plucking at the laces to loosen them as he began unwrapping his bride from her finery. It was all a bother, he wished women's dresses could be a bit simpler.

"I know this isn't what you wanted, Aella, but I will take care of you here. Did your mother tell you at all what to expect? I know it can be...uncomfortable for a young woman the first time. I'm not going to purposely hurt you, though." He wouldn't on purpose, unless she got stupid about the whole thing. If she let him do it there wouldn't be an issue.

When the dress was loosened enough that she'd be able to get out of it Micah stepped back and began undressing himself. He still trained, so he wasn't a flabby old man, but he was far beyond his prime. "Take your dress off and go lay on the bed."

visualspice

She was as rigid as a statue as she felt the man's strong hands tug at the laces of her dress. As it began to loosen, she was too scared to shield herself as the dress was falling loose. She was supposed to be naked for him anyway. Why hide it? Why hold off the inevitable?

At his command, she nodded, slowly letting her dress fall away into a pill upon the floor. It left her in her under clothing, whcih clung to the tiny curves of her body, which was trembling as she reached out to loosen the last layer of bindings. When that was open, she turned from him, still too embarrassed to just reveal herself to him and let the layer of under clothing drop.

Naked and cold, she shivered and numbly moved over to the bed, using every ounce of force within ehr being to remain proper in appearance and not afraid, even as her heart was hammering and her mind was racings. She took a seat, back still too Micah before finally she turned to look at him,a nd paused to stare at the man's form, a man's form; a naked man's form- for the first time in her life.

She wasn't sure what she had been expecting of Micah, but she had seen shirtless younger men and the fact he still had some muscles upon his grey haired chest made her body heat a little. But she kept her gaze up towards his face, though she couldn't keep eye contact with him. She was afraid to look down. Looking down meant she'd see, truly see waht he was to use on her and she wasn't sure, despite her situation, she was ready for it.

"Do you want me to lie down?" she asked quietly, knowing only that usually, from what she read, women tended to be on a bed and a man over top of them during these such unions. And...
She didn't want to think about what her mother had said, nor did she want to share it with him. She... hadn'tbeen kind in her words, and said a lot of things- like it would feel retched and painful and she shouldn't enjoy it.

But her mother had been jealous, upset and so Aella was only left with those shadowing hints of the truth.

Zero

Micah watched that supple young body reveal itself, once again ruefully wishing he were a man half his age so he could appreciate it properly. Well, it wasn't as if he was dead. There was pleasure to be had there, and she was his to use whether she liked it or not.

Impatient a man as he could be, he'd rather not completely traumatize his innocent young bride. It would be terrible if he had to hold her down anytime he needed to relieve himself in her body.

So he sat on the bed next to her, reaching a hand out to gently stroke small circles on her thigh. His green eyes devoured her greedily. Between his age and the demand on his time with the war, Micah rarely took the time to indulge in whores. Marrying the girl was convenient for that much. Mostly he wanted Hellvion bound to him in any way he could.

"Yes, you're going to lay down." He finally answered, squeezing her leg gently. "Relax Aella. It'll be worse if you're tense."

visualspice

She still couldn't look at him. His touches made her shiver. She nodded.
"Would you like me to lay down now?" He wasn't forcing her, but she also didn't want to test his patience. He had been married and well, his kids.. some were even older than she.

Zero

"Yes, lay down and relax. Let me take care of my pretty, young bride." Micah tried to be soothing, he really did. This didn't have to be terrible for either of them. He wondered what the shivers really meant. If he was a young man he'd pridefully think they were from pleasure or anticipation.

He figured fear was more likely in this case.

visualspice

She nodded before moving to ly on the bed. And once there, she stole a glance his way. She wished she hadn't. Because he was there and she.. she was too close to THIS all happening and despite her fear, or maybe even because of it, her body was heating, if only a little- but maybe the alcohol was to blame. Either way, her body reacting naturally to seeing a naked man could only work intheir favor. If she wasn't getting sexually aroused, it might very well turn into something painful for them both.

"I.. trust you'll be gentle." And her eyes met to his, peeking out behind her curtain of blonde hair.

Zero

"Of course, Aella. I don't want to hurt you." His hand smoothed up her thigh and over her hip, letting his hand glide over her stomach lightly. Aella had a nice body. The girl really was probably one of the fairest in all of Connlaoth. His hands moved up along her ribs to cup her breasts, thumbs stroking over the nipples as he explored his blushing bride. "You can close your eyes if you want, Aella."

Fuck, Micah didn't care if she imagined it was some other man, as long as it kept her complacent and no other man actually touched her.

He leaned down so that he could kiss her gently.

visualspice

Aella was in a daze, watching as her husband first touched her body, hands smoothing up to her breasts. She shivered, the ends of her small, pink nipples becoming hard as her skin bumped over. His hands were warm,and rough, a stark contrast to the soft, delicate and untouched skin of Aella.

It was awkward, what this situation was awakening and when he said and could close her eyes she did so, keeping them shut tight. Then his lips,met to hers gently, and it illicited all sorts of strange feelings that made her shiver again.

Zero

When she didn't resist, Micah became a little more firm in the kiss, his fingers teasing and toying with her hardened nipples for a few moments before sliding back down her body. He shifted his position when his hands got to her thighs again and tried to gently pry them apart as his mouth lifted from hers.

"Spread your legs. I'm going to make you ready for me." Micah's voice was low and husky, despite his mental complaints of being old and tired, well, having a fresh young woman did wonders to make a man feel rejuvenated.

visualspice

Spread her legs? Why did she need to do that? She felt even more awkward and vulnerable, especially now with Micah over top of her and his breath tickling at her skin. She shivered, but nodded, not once opening her eyes as she obeyed.

It did make things easier. The situation was too far over the top for her that as she desperately searched for something, anything that would make getting bedded by Micah all the easier. And her mind went to Laighean, the trouble maker from earlier..
Her first kiss, and until now, really her only kiss.

But he had, ina  sense, only been just a ghost- some spirit from the past only temporarily in her world. Maybe... she could consider his spirit there,a nd that the man overtop of her wasn't Micah Coleridge, mighty ruler of Orchy, but Laighean, her first real 'love' that never had been.

Imaging Laighean without any clothing on and kissing her seemed to do the trick, as she felt a heat grow from between her legs and pooled in an eagerness within her belly.

Zero

Micah hadn't expected Aella to respond to him so well as he slid down between her legs. He'd been prepared for the girl to wail and cry about not wanting to do this. Instead he found her sex hot and already beginning to become slick as he bent his head down to taste his new wife.

It wasn't really passionate at all, more mechanical as his tongue slid between her folds and began running along her sex, flicking at her little bud of nerves and dipping slightly into her entrance.

visualspice

For some reason, she hadn't considered his tongue would be the first thing to enter her, and her entire body tensed up, including the walls of her sex, which surely his tongue that was full of her would feel. Instinctively the tender muscle pulsated around his attentions as she squirmed, whimpering softly, but trying to hold back too much of any sort of noise. But her breathing was erratic. She wans't sure if she should be panting or what. But his tongue was strong as it moved through her heat and she moved a little, hands gripping into the bed sheets as she bit into her lower lip.

Zero

Micah smoothed a hand along her lower stomach as she whimpered, tongue working against her, dipping into her and then withdrawing to lavish over her clit slowly for a few times before gliding back into her. All he cared enough to do was get her hot and slick to ease the rest of the process, and once he felt she was wet enough, he pulled his head back and crawled up between her legs until his hips rested flush with hers.

"Now this is the part where it gets uncomfortable, Aella. I promise to be gentle, but I can't promise it won't hurt a little. Grip the sheets tight if you need to, and don't worry about making a little noise." He really didn't wait for her to agree. Instead he reached between them to line himself up, then slowly sank the length of him in until he was fully sheathed, pushing past her maidenhead unceremoniously.

visualspice

No matter how much he tried, or even she tried to prepare herself, she wasn't ready. When his tongue moved out of her she felt cold and strange, and when he pressed himself upon her, she felt awkward and vulnerable. She could feel his member, something she couldn't describe if she wanted to, but it just being there sent her unharnessed hormones off the chart.
The second their bodies were aligned her sex kept moving, moist and hot and budding with the unkonwn. then he pushed, and she winced, her lips falling open as she gasped and felt tears prick at her eyes. It burned as he shoved into her, which was a whole other sensation all together as something long, smooth and snake like, completely filled her womanhood to a point she could never have imagined.

So this, she gawked, was what it was like ot have a man inside you? Instincts had her sex pulsating rapidly as her muscled adjusted to the new sensation and stretching of itself. Each time her sex moved, it was like it was tasting something, tasting him, tasting a man, sex, for the first time. And she couldn't stop it. her body wanted to explore this sudden trespassing sensation in her body until part of her couldn't help it as she adjusted herself so he could, in a sense, actually slip into her just a bit more.

And her breathing was irradict now, still unsure if she should be panting or if that was not lady like of her to do while being consummated by her husband. But her cheeks were certainly as flush as the rest of her body, and though she shouldn't have done it, she found herself opening her eyes to realize just how close Micah was to her-
And it made her feel small, dominated even, which, in a strange way, made her heat rise as her sex nursed again on his member that was inserted inside her and she, so tight around it- no doubt it was heaven for the man while she? She was still frantically tryign to mentally grasp around that THIS, THIS was how a man took a woman. And now what? Was that it? He went into her and now she was.. was she pregnant now? Her violet eyes must've been so wide and glowing with question. But no words came from her lips as her sex suddenly clung to his member as her muscles were still trying to figure this all out.

Zero

Heaven.

That's the only word to really describe the feeling of being buried balls deep in a hot, young woman. Micah groaned as her sex pulsed around him, tasting him, adjusting to the new sensation of being used for its rightful purpose for the first time. Honestly it was almost too much for him to take.

So he remained still, letting her get used to having her sex invaded and filled, and allowing himself to not overstimulate himself. Not that it needed to be an impassioned act of love that took a long time, but he'd rather not finish on the first damn thrust. Even if she didn't know what the hell she was doing, if she told anyone it would be pretty damn embarrassing.

He looked down into her wide, questioning eyes and leaned down to give her a soft, nibbling kiss. It wouldn't be so bad, having a pretty, sweet, obedient young wife. All he had to do was take care of her enough that she didn't hate him. "Just relax and let your body do what it already knows how to do. Your mind will just get in the way."

Feeling more in control, Micah hooked a hand on a thigh and pulled her leg up a little further so that he could sink deeper, his body hovering over hers as he began to roll his hips, taking great pains to be slow and gentle with his movements while she grew accustomed.

visualspice

Each movement was strange. She felt the swell of him inside her pull away, but then back in again he pushed. She winced. It hurt, each movement did, like a strange burn inside her. She didn't know how to explain it, nor even what she ought to do, so she remained tense and just let the muscles of her sex react as his sex moved within her confining folds.

Being so untouched, she'd be like hot velvet to him, and tight, tighter than a glove. And even though each movement did hurt and felt so strange to Aella..
Part of it was, oddly enjoyable. Her breathing now was shallow as her cheeks held their hot pink color. And as he continued to move, part of her feared she might pee herself because the action was so unfamiliar, the sensations brewing so strange that it took a dozen or so indulgent thrusts from her husband for her to finally begin to relax. And her body, naturally began to adapt, softening somewhat as pleasure was beginning to outweigh the pain.

It was still jarring, however, as she needed to close her eyes, still unsure what she ought to be doing and still unable to control how her sex spasmed all around Micah as he moved to fill her with his swollen girth, then pulled out. It was rhythmic and put her into a curious trance that, unlike what she considered before, she actually began to crow curious of what more was to come.

Was this it? He would just move and kiss her? She dind't know if she ought to kiss back, or wanted to, but agian, there was that strange fear she might pee herself because well..
Her sex was so wet and slick she could safely say she might never have been so wet before in all her life. But Micah knew what he was doing. He had had a wife before.

She swallowed this thick knot in her throat and simply held onto Micah, not knowing what else to do other than that, all the while her sex still moved and writhed to figure this all out. She hadn't, for the life of her just yet, realized hse could move her own body in tune to Micah's. Then again,s he was scared witless so the result was her simply letting her sex move and do it's own natural replies to Micah taking her slowly, again and again until finally little noises began to bubble up that made her blush deepen.

Zero

It was tense and awkward, to say the least, but Micah hardly cared. Her body felt amazing as it squeezed and spasmed so tightly around his length. Honestly pushing through the uncomfortable part was, to him, the best way to go about it, but he was a man that held the belief that while pleasurable, sex was primarily for reproduction.

Given his dalliance with prostitutes, and the bastard one had born him, slightly hypocritical of him.

Finally Aella began to relax, her sex while still deliciously tight, seemed to accept his thrusts more easily. Then there were the noises. His breath came out in soft pants as he worked into her with a steady rhythm. "You don't have to hold back. Let those sounds out, they're good sounds, Aella. If your body wants to move, move. It'll feel better."