Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Faint of Heart [M]

Started by visualspice, November 07, 2015, 11:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

His reassurance had the opposite effect. The noises made her embarrassed they had been noticed and she was too scared to move. The feeling was still so strange and foreign and with him moving, it illicit-ed so many responses and sensations from her body she had no idea how to react, except to close her eyes. He told her to close her eyes if it'd help.
Maybe it'd help.
Maybe it'd help.
Please Ansgar, maybe it'd help.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Well that didn't go at all to plan, did it?

The terror was almost palpable and Micah sighed in a soft of frustration. He'd hope that this would go at least a little better, but it hadn't been as bad as he'd feared. Enough of torturing the poor girl, he supposed.

Micah switched gears completely, instead of trying to help her through it, he just wanted to get it over with, so thrust hard and quick to completion, spilling his seed inside her and pulling out so he could roll away from her. She'd either come around quickly enough or would have to learn to grin and bear it when he needed her to.

"There, your wifely duties are done for the night." He sighed heavily, getting up from the bed to check on the fire. "Go to bed, Aella. It's been a long day."

visualspice

His thrusting intensed and she could feel something from his body slapping against her as he rammed his way all the way inside. The speed hurt, and she grit her teeth a little, and her body was just starting to come around to it, starting to get at least a little bit of pleasure before...
She gasped when he came and sat there after he rolled away, cringing as something strange seeped out between her legs and dribbled onto the bed sheets.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

His discarded shirt served as a handy rag, Micah picked it up and wiped himself clean before glancing over at his obviously still dazed bride and sighed again as he walked back towards the bed, offering her an unused portion of shirt.

"I'm sorry it wasn't as nice as I hoped it would be. Here, wipe yourself off. My seed is sticky and will feel unpleasant if it dries on you." He hesitated, having planned on offering a bath in the morning, but unsure if she might prefer to go ahead and have one now. "Would you...like me to call for the servants to draw you a bath?"

visualspice

She felt so awkward.. so dirty.. so... she couldn't even think of the types of words to describe it. She couldn't talk, however, and nodded quickly at his suggestion. Yes, a bath. Hopefully that would make her feel.... normal, if not clean, after all that.

Zero

"Alright." Micah actually moved to cover Aella with a blanket, so she wouldn't be exposed when the servants came in. He doubted very much she'd like being seen in her current state. As for him, he didn't even bother stopping to put on pants before going to the main doors and knocking softly on them.

"The new Duchess would like a hot bath, see to it." His voice was a little gruff as he gave the order, then he moved to the bed and slid under the covers unhurriedly as maids appeared, scrambling to obey quickly.

There was a separate room with the large copper tub, and in no time they'd filled and heated the water nicely. Most left but one approached the bed with a silky white robe, holding it out so that Aella could slip easily into it for the short trip from bed to the bath in the next room. The girl was young, but seemed confident and competent. "Your bath is ready, your grace. Will you require attendance? I would be happy to wash your back for you."

Micah would certainly be of no help, as he seemed to already be dozing softly.

visualspice

Aella felt so overwhelmed and small. She also felt... changed, odd and... wronged in some way. But another feeling all together became her as she stood from the bed and let the robes come around her, for hse gasped and doubled over, crossing her legs as she felt something strange, like urine, dribbling down her legs. Her entire face blushed. What.. had she just... What happened!? What was this trickling down her leg!?

Zero

The serving girl's eyes widened as Aella doubled up, then her expression turned sympathetic as she realized what was wrong. "That's normal, your grace. It's just your husband's seed, and probably a little of your virgin blood. Come, let's get you into the tub, you'll feel much better once you're cleaned up."

She tried to usher Aella quickly into the bathing chamber. "My name is Constance Greene. Duke Coleridge said I was to be your personal attendant. I will be happy to serve you in any way that you require, your grace."

visualspice

This was normal? Well that was a relief. Even still, as she walked, she felt strange and tried to keep her legs as close together as she could.

"Thank you," she told Constance, taking in her features so as to remember her. She was kind. That was reassuring, at least.

Once in the bathing room, Aella wasted no time into getting in her bath. And it couldn't be more correct to describe how much better she was already feeling with a good, nice soak in hot, soapy water.

Zero

Constance was a fairly typical looking young woman, pretty, but not extraordinary with her braided blonde hair, light blue eyes, and soft, curvy body.

The girl was also well-trained, because she helped Aella into the tub, then arranged all kinds of wonderfully scented soaps and bath oils for her mistress to choose from. Towels were hanging by a fire to warm them for when Aella was finished with her soaking.

She made herself available and helpful when necessary, and backed off to give Aella space and peace when she was not needed.

visualspice

Despite all of the accommodations, Aella felt most uncomfortable- and she wasn't good at hiding it. And though she let the other woman wash her, as was expected, she couldn't help but re-imagine all that had just taken place. An old man, older, or at least the same age as her very own father, just had taken her to bed, deflowered her and just fed her his seed.
She closed her legs withint he water and grimaced a little as her sex was still raw and moist and leaking what Micah had left her.

Part of her wished she could stay in the bath forever, but another part of her felt ashamed to be there. She'd have to return to her husband's bed again anyway. She just wished this wetness between her legs would go away. It was so terrible awkward feeling and part of her hated that,d espite feeling tender, she still felt a little turned on by the experience- after all, she hadn't quite gotten a chance to indulge in whatever it was Micah had been eliciting from her.

Sex, she decided, even though it hurt, might be something she could at least try to enjoy when Micah would take her again. But even that, she was unsure. SHe still felt so uncertain, and unknowingly, unsatisfied, and moved about awkwardly in the bath.

"Is.. is there some way.. way to clean between my legs that would... Help with.. with what my husband left me?"
She had no idea what to call it and felt ashamed for asking.

Zero

"Help with it?" The main asked with a confused tilt of her head. "Your grace, soap and water is sufficient to clean your husband's seed from your body. Unless...did you mean something else?"

Constance didn't know Aella, and wasn't sure if there might be more to the question!

visualspice

Aella flushed and lowered her head. She was quick to shake her head.
"N-no.. That.. that's what I meant." she felt so ashamed. Was she supposed to wash it away? If it was from her husband? She winced at the idea. What a nightmare. What a life.

She wanted nothing more than to sink away int he bath and forget this all happened. But whether she was in bed with her husband, or in the bath trying to recover, she was feeling no reprieve. And though tired from the day, she wasn't sure she could sleep, as she had dried up and was wrapped in a clean robe. It smelled nice. Different, but nice. She assumed this was just the way things smelled in Orchy. Like apple blossoms.

She had been left to return to her bed, but lay there, unable to sleep, wondering what the next day would bring- and if she'd have to.. do what she did last night with her husband, ever again. It was her duty, after all. But she just felt so....
Off. It felt so.. wrong.

She closed her eyes and just wished for sleep.