Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Special Request [M] [ @Midnight ]

Started by Wild, November 09, 2015, 11:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

It was late afternoon when Lady Flavia Bathory-Syron made her way to the Niafi River Delta. Encouraged by the words of her friend Lady Anisa she had finally decided to try buying a slave that could be hers - perhaps a handsome male slave that could serve her with his body.

She had heard that a certain Lady Cynthia Arun was capable of finding any slave she might desire, hopefully she could also train him to do as Flavia pleased. Flavia was not good at giving orders, as her father had raised her to be an obedient young woman, so she did not know how to give a man stern orders or make him obey.

The slaves in her father's manor had obeyed her because she was the only of the Bathory household who was ever friendly to them. She treated them gently, she secretly took care of their wounds when they had been punished. She secretly brought them food when they were hungry and warm blankets when they were cold.

Yes, she had bought slaves before - she had paid 3000 gold to free a sick slave from an evil slave trader who abused him. But she didn't see Danning as a slave. She felt compassion with him, wishing to save him and perhaps help him to a life in freedom.

This.... was new. Never before had she bought a slave with the intention of keeping him. Using him. Before her turning into a vampire, this would have been impossible. Now...  Well, now was different.

Finally she found the house described to her by the locals in this area. After a brief hesitation, she moved towards the front door and knocked, hoping there were anyone home....

Nightmare

The large door opened when Flavia knocked, revealing a large open room with magnificent paintings on the walls. Directly in front of her, on the other side of the room, a large stairway took the place of the wall, leading to the second floor.

A tall elven guard stood directly in front of her, as well. He was the one who had been posted at the door for the day. "Good day, miss. Do you have a meeting with Lady Arun?"

Wild

Flavia noticed the large room as soon as the large door opened. The paintings on the walls were magnificent, and she wondered who the painter was. Perhaps there were more than one artist involved.

She offered a gentle smile to the tall elven guard standing directly in front of her. "My name is Lady Flavia Bathory-Syron," she introduced herself with a deep curtsy. "I hope you received the letter I sent yesterday about my arrival. I would like to speak to Lady Arun, please, if she is available..."

Nightmare

"Ah, of course, my lady!" The guard said with a respectful bow. "Lady Arun is currently attending to something in her chambers, but please, follow me. I will take you to the meeting room and she shall be down shortly."

The guard then turned towards the stairs at the far side of the room and began walking, motioning for Flavia to follow. "Is this your first time meeting Lady Arun?"

Wild

Flavia smiled and stepped inside when the guard invited her in. "Thank you, my good man," she replied gently and followed  him to the meeting room. "You are very kind. Please inform Lady Arun of my arrival..."

As she followed him, she heard the guard asking if this was the first meeting with Lady Arun. "Yes, it is," she replied. "She was recommended to me by a good friend of mine who have done business with Lady Arun before..."

Nightmare

"I see." The guard said with a nod. "Well, whatever it is you are searching for, you've come to the right place. Lady Arun is known for being one of the best in almost all kinds of trade."

They walked up the stairs and took a right, heading down a long hallway. There were many doors on each side of the hallway leading to various different rooms. "Lady Arun's office is at the end of the hallway."

Wild

Flavia smiled, glad for the guard's words about Lady Arun being one of the best in almost all kinds of trade. "Excellent," she smiled. "I am certain she may have what I need then..."

Flavia nodded gratefully when the guard informed her that Lady Arun's office was at the end of the hallway. "Thank you, my good man," she replied gently. "If you will be so kind to inform Lady Arun about my arrival I can wait for her at the office."

She started moving towards the door she thought to be the office door.

Nightmare

The guard nodded and walked with Flavia to make certain that she indeed went into the office. To the right of the office doors, another staircase led up to the third floor of the building, which the guard then climbed. There was only one room on this floor, Cynthia's personal chambers.

In the office, Flavia would notice a large couch, big enough to seat around five people comfortably, as well as two chairs that appeared to be carved out of mahogany and padded with some kind of vibrant, dark blue fabric. Directly in front of these two chairs was a large mahogany desk, and on the other side of the desk there was a large golden chair formed in the shape of an oriental dragon.

Wild

Flavia was glad that the guard took the trouble to follow her to the office. Once inside, she looked around, admiring the good taste of the owner of said office. The furniture were of excellent quality, and she admired the carvings in the woodwork.  Placing herself decoratively on one of the chairs, she neatly folded her hands in her lap and waited patiently for Lady Arun to arrive.

Nightmare

Within minutes Cynthia entered the room, immediately walking to the golden chair and taking a seat. "Lady Flavia, I presume? Welcome to my estate. I hope it's to your taste."

Wild

Flavia stood up when Lady Arun entered the room and made a deep curtsy. "Yes, I am Lady Flavia," she smiled. "And you are Lady Arun, I presume? Thank you so much for your welcome. You have a beautiful estate, I must say. My compliments for your good taste in style and well matched colors."

Returning to her seat, she looked up at Lady Arun with a smile, a brief hesitation before her request. It was the first time she had ever made a request like this.

"I am here because you were warmly recommended by a friend of mine," she smiled. "I heard you are selling slaves, and that your slaves are better than the others... Especially for my... ehm... needs..."

She blushed and looked down at her hands where they folded neatly in her lap. It was not that easy for her to speak directly of the needs she wanted the slave to fill. How could she speak of this to a stranger?

Nightmare

When Flavia blushed, Cynthia caught on right away. With a knowing smile, she looked the woman over, especially taking interest in her more womanly features. Everyone had their own preferences with their desires, though Cynthia was normally pretty good in helping pick out the best option. "Ah, I think I understand."

She stood up and gestured to her own clothing, intending on letting Flavia take in her figure and fully appreciate how skimpy her clothing actually was. "This is something we are very comfortable about here, as you may be able to tell. You do not need to be shy about it. In order to help best suit your needs, I need you to be open and honest with me."

Wild

Flavia noticed Cynthia looking her over, and she made sure to place her body in the most decorative way possible to look her best.  Even as a vampire she had never stopped taking care of her looks and she always tried to look as attractive as she could.

"I am quite certain that you will be able to help me, Lady Arun," she replied, her eyes taking in Cynthia's figure as she stood up and gestured to her own clothing. She was indeed a very beautiful woman, and Flavia could tell from the way she carried herself and the way her room was decorated that she was a lady of good taste.

"Very well," she smiled. "I am in need of a slave who can take care of my sexual needs and... well... I may also need a blood source... To feed... You see, Lady Arun.... I am a vampire."

Nightmare

"I see. Forgive me if this is out of line, as I know very little about vampirism, but might I suggest two separate slaves to fulfill both needs?" Cynthia asked thoughtfully. "Quite often people prefer for their sexual slaves to be kept in top physical condition so they always perform to their fullest. Gradual loss of blood could hinder this performance and lead to unsatisfactory results."

Of course, this also meant that Cynthia would end up selling two slaves. She was always looking to make the most profit out of any situation, after all.

Wild

Flavia smiled and nodded when Cynthia suggested two separate slaves to fulfill both needs. "You are right," she agreed. "I will need a special type of slave to deliver my blood. He or she must not be tainted in any way, and should also not have any diet with garlic in it. If you have read about vampires, I am sure you are aware that garlic make us feel sick.... I hear virgin blood is the best to drink. This slave must be well and without disease, and he or she needs to be loyal to death, so to speak, as he or she will be a food source."

She mused when she thought of the other slave. "The sexual slave I would prefer to be a male," she continued. "Strong, with well built muscles, and good-looking. It doesn't hurt if he is also intelligent, as I like to  have discussions with my lovers. It is of course essential that he does not have any shameful diseases. Last, but not least, he needs to be obedient."

She turned her gaze towards Lady Arun when she had spoken of what she wanted. "Would you happen to have anyone that could fulfill such purposes?" she asked. "I would also ask what price you want for them if you do have anyone to fulfill my needs..."

Nightmare

Cynthia listened carefully to the descriptions Flavia was giving of what she would like in her slaves. She had a couple ideas for each type of slave that Flavia was interested in, though ultimately it would be Flavia who decided on which slaves she would be purchasing. Cynthia had many, many slaves that were available for sale.

"If you would follow me, I'll take you to browse your options. I am sure that I have something to fit your tastes. Don't be too hasty to decide, though. There are many to pick from and you want to make sure you pick the best slaves for your needs." Cynthia started as she began to walk towards the door of her office. "As for price, each of my slaves is priced differently, based on many factors including obedience, intelligence, usefulness... and for sexual slaves, looks. We can negotiate appropriate payment when you have decided on which slaves you would like to purchase."

Wild

Flavia nodded when Cynthia asked her to follow her to browse her options. She would take her time to concider all the options before she made her choice. She was certain that Lady Arun had something that might be of interest, and she looked forward to see the slaves for sale.

"I am always browsing the entire catalogue before making my selections, Lady Arun," she replied calmly. I have plenty of time, so I am sure we will find something of interest. I took the liberty of bringing with me a notebook and a pen to write down those who spark my interest, so I can make my decision when we are done browsing. I hope you don't mind..."

She nodded when Lady Arun spoke of the price for the slaves, nodding that the price could be negotiated after the browsing.

"My friend seemed very pleased with your services when she was here," she assured Lady Arun. "So I am quite certain we can find something we can agree on."

Nightmare

"Feel free to write down whatever you wish. It's important for you to put a lot of thought into this decision." Cynthia said with a smile. "I'm glad your friend was pleased with my business. I pride myself on being the best at what I do."

As they left the office and began the walk down the hallway, Cynthia started asking more questions in order to get a better idea of what her client was looking for. "So, do you have any preferences as to the races of your slaves? Humans, elves, orcs... I have many options."

Wild

Flavia smiled when Lady Arun allowed her to write down the slaves and prices of interest. She wanted to make sure she remembered all the offers when they had browsed the entire selection. "I have heard nothing but good things about you, Lady Arun," she smiled. "Which was why I chose to come to you first when I needed a couple slaves of my own..."

She followed Lady Arun out of the office and walked with her down the hallway, listening when Lady Arun asked questions about what she was looking for.

"I did not have any preferences when I first came here," she smiled. "Though... when you speak of races... I have never slept with an elf man before. Perhaps an elf as my sex slave? It could be worth a try... For the other slave, I only need someone with a sweet scent and taste in their blood..."

Nightmare

"A wise choice." Cynthia said with a nod of agreement at Flavia's mention of an elf. "Elves are known as a race for their beauty."

She thought for a moment about the other slave as they reached the end of the hallway and began to descend the stairs back towards the entrance of the manor. "For your other slave, I would recommend a young woman, somewhere between the ages of thirteen and seventeen. That's about as fresh and sweet as they come."

Tags: