Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Tenth Ring - The Demon Plane

Started by Jelenis Tythe, November 16, 2015, 11:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parkway

"This is a marvelous idea.  Though I will not admit it to anyone but you, she is perfect for him in outer experiences.  Pretty, sweet and yet has an underlining evil. That is waiting to be cultivated.  Weather that stems from King Sabre or her past masters abuse it matters not.  Now we just need to get her through the pregnancy and birth.  Ana feels confident, which is a relief for as much as this also kills me to admit it, I feel the King loves her as well."

He took the proffered drink at let the liquid burn its way down.  It bothered him that Sabre loved her but he could not fault him that.  They had been separated so long how would he had known that Abigor still remained unattached.  Maybe it was time he considered taking of a female to produce a heir.  One that would serve King Sabre's offspring.  He would discuss this with Master Zenethor.  He cared not who it would be just so long as she gave him strong offspring.

Their talk went to the matter of the prisoner.  Another small smile.  "Master Zenethor!  I do!  In fact it will be that much more precious too!"  He took another drink and set the empty glass down.  Things tasted much better here at home.

"Gen'pi had a...errr....shall I say young boys crush on Lord Uric.  The lord took his innocence and then moved on nearly crushing Gen'pi.  Though others have come and gone I get the notion that our stable boy would be completely cured of the angelic if he was to see Lord Uric eliciting those lustful moans...what do you think...to see his newest love mounted by the one who caused him so much pain...fitting end to the angelic charm Jelenis has over Gen'pi and we further his corruption with lust and need."

He sat back and noticed his glass refilled took a sip and waited for Master Zenethor's input.

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor nodded in agreement,

"Yes...Uric  could definitely be the one, do you think he can trick the Angelic."

He was thinking this over.

"Perhaps he might assist you as you act as Jailer and see the young man and work his charm on him."

His eyes turned to the open bedroom door and the large bed where he could see Sabre sleeping deeply. The man was just too perfect to behold, so beautiful and there was still a scent of a season on him.

"How on earth did you resist him when he was in season......it must have been pure torture...and knowing him I bet he flirted with you and teased you!"

Parkway

Abigor nodded.  "Lord Uric would be wonderful as a jailer.  He can entice and lure the boy into his thrall."  He continued to nodded and sip the brandy. 

"I think Uric will be able too.  He has an underline gentleness which I think the halfling is craving for right now.  But unlike Gen'pi our Uric only wishes to consume and use.  He will guise himself well but his ultimate goal is to leave his partner aching.  He will be elevated to Jelenis' main jailer.  We will monitor him.  Where Gen'pi fell for him Lord Uric won't."

He instinctively looked in the same direction as Zenethor.  His gaze softened.  He truly loved Sabre. 

"It was not easy Master Zenethor.  Not easy and very painful.  One I wish never to repeat.  But, I had an amazing Master.  He instilled never to give the enemy anything to use and it was that which helped me to stop.  And the knowledge pleasure is much more intensified in this plane then any other for our kind."

Swallowing hard it was now or never.  "Master Zenethor, is my mother still in her chamber?  For I think it is time you and she pick my own mate.   I need to produce a heir.  This will please my mother to no end.  I care not who it is, so long as it is not Viola... ". He grinned at his Master.  ,I care not really of looks just breeding I want her to produce valued offspring to serve King Sabre's."

He looked into the fire.m he hated the thought of bedding one for the soul purpose of mating but it was time.

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor looked at Abigor with some surprise, he never thought he would hear those words uttered by his most favoured.

"She is Abigor....as you well know it will please her greatly to do such a thing." He said softly.

"Do not worry it would never be Viola, you mother detests her...considers her to be a status grabbing little harlot....she was never in contention."

He rose and offered his hand to Abigor.

"There is time for this my boy....perhaps after the coronation....why don't you stay here tonight in case he wakes, he will likely be a little disorientated and a familiar face will ease his confusion."

He took a last look at Sabre and smiled.

"My boys are home...I have missed you both very much...be gentle with him Abigor....the King has always been one to hide his fear and his apprehension behind bravado. As much as you want to ravish him....play it slowly and gently."

Parkway

"I trust you Master Zenethor."  He said it softly, which was unusual for him. 

Abigor smiled, his mother would be pleased.  She never said it but her eyes spoke volumes.  For her it would be worth it and for Sabre's offspring.  he nodded and murmured, "After the coronation Master Zenethor.  For I do not wish his children to be without protection."

He knew Zenethor would see to it.  He would put his all into the pairing as well.  Abigor did everything that way.  Though his duty to the crown was first she would never know of his love for Sabre.  He would keep that between Master Zenethor and King Sabre.

Hearing Master Zenethor reminded him of the young Sabre.  Master was right.  He looked into his trusted master's eyes and gave him his word.  "I will heed your words Master Zenethor and do as you advised.  he will know nothing but pleasure...this I promise you."  He too looked at the sleeping form.  So beautiful he took Abigor's breath away.

Parkway

Flori felt comforted by Ana.  When the older demon pulled back she stroked the Queen's hair.  "You know Queen Flori, I was nose aid to your husband, King Sabre and to his wildcat general Master Abigor.  I can tell you some funny stories if you are good..." 

This made Flori giggle softly.  She was beginning to love Ana and Lui. 

"You must tell me though, please Ana!  Please!"  She teased back. 

The tea came and the creature that brought it is made her gasp.  She had only read stories about such things...told fables...this creature had a body like a horse and a torso of a woman!  She backed away from it.

Ana noticed and nodded for Lui to take the tray.  "Thank you, Dani."  The older demon looked at Flori her smile was calm and her voice was cool..smooth...

"Queen Flori, you are in the tenth ring, many here are lower demon who cannot pass through a ring or change their form.  You will find many different ones but none will ever harm you for you married their King..they are loyal to him and thus you.  Just let go of your fears and welcome them as you have done me for if you seen me in my demon form you would probably not even allow me close."

Her voice was soothing.  She weaved her corruption over the mortal Queen.  This was for Sabre benefit.  Ana was very loyal to the boy who she raised and then grieved for when he was kidnapped.

She kept her gaze steady on the Queen.  "Yes, Ana...I will do as you say.  Can I ask one small thing."  She bunched up and gestured to Lui to come closer.  "Where is Sabre?  He isn't with another women here right?" 

Ana laughed.  It was a soft one and Lui patted the Queen's hand gently.  Ana spoke softly too,  ,I can assure you no other women will ever cross his bed but you Queen Flori."  Ana knew not of Abigor and Sabre's full attraction she was speaking from what she knew of him as a young demon.  She was confident no female would ever be allowed unless both wanted it.  Sabre was very considerate of others a very odd quality for a demon.  But Sabre was not like any other demon in the tenth.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre woke briefly in the depths of the night, a nightmare, he sat bolt upright sweating.  In the dream he had become an Angelic, the great powerful wings like his hair, silvery white, he smelled like them too in the dreams.  He had been caught by his own people, by Abigor, and he was being tortured.

Awake now he stared wildly round the room, trying to fathom out where he actually was. It slowly started to come back to him.  He was home back in the Tenth Ring, in the North Wing.....now his, he was King....not a filthy Angelic.

He saw a figure in the chair by the bed dozing, it was Abigor.

"Gor." He whispered softly.

He wanted to be held, for 'Gor to chase the bad dreams away....as only he could.

Parkway

The general had moved back to the chair by Sabre's bed.  He watched the beautiful King sleep.  Never had a demon been so beautiful, not in any ring...not even Sabre's mother.  Slowly he drifted into a light sleep.

The softly whispered name pulled him right back.  His own voice soft "Sabre!"

He was up and quickly at Sabre's side.  "What is it?"  Abigor stroked Sabre's face and gathered him into his arms.  "You are safe.  Home with me...finally home..."

He just stroked his hair and gently pulled him up and into him.  He would do anything for his King...anything to ensure his comfort and happiness.

Parkway

Gen'pi realized he was locked into his room.  Two of Master Zenethor's demons guarding it.  He longed to be able to speak with him.

He tried...sitting on the bed he let go of everything...  In his mind he spoke with Jelenis.  He had no idea if it would even work but he had to try!

"Jelenis...if you feel this it is me, Gen'pi...please don't listen to them.  Please don't.  We are demons...lies, deceit, it is all part of what we do.  Remember our time together.  Remember how gentle I was...for if I acted like my true demon I would have just taken it and not be gentle...I love you Jelenis.  I love you."

Gen'pi faded...he passed out on the bed he had never tried it before and this wore him out.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre huddled up against Abigor almost childlike, his eyes closed, shaking slightly from the remnants of his dream.

"I had a bad dream 'Gor." He said tiredly.

"That I turned into an Angelic and you and the others caught me....were torturing me...doing things to me...you let them...Kora, Uric, you and the others, you abused me...over and over."

Tears formed in his diamond dark eyes and he tried to brush them away.

"I haven't had a bad dream for such a long time 'Gor.....why now?"

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis slept fitfully huddled in the corner of his cell, terrified that at any moment one of the demons would come in and hurt him.  It was bad enough the way they all looked at him, like some tasty snack they might indulge themselves with.

He dreamed of Gen'Pi, his soft voice telling him that he loved him, how gentle he always was with him.  His dream slipped to before that terrible moment in his room, when Gen had made him his...it felt good, he had been moaning his pleasure softly.

He woke up with tears damp on his cheeks and he felt ashamed...was he exactly what these creatures said he was.  Gen'Pi had tricked him into it....Gen was a demon....they lied and deceived, he was duped by him into giving up his innocence.  The fire was dying in the cell and he pushed back the covers, straightening the nightshirt to cover himself as best he might.  He padded across the cold stone floor to the wood bucket, bending over to reach for a log, which unfortunately gave the demons guarding him a view of his rump as his shirt rode up, they were bellowing and pointing. Jelenis hurriedly threw the log on the fire and scurried back to the bed, and buried his head into the pillow and sobbing like the world would end.

Parkway

Abigor held him softly.  "All your years away are just depleting you.  Sabre, never would I allow any to harm you.  Never."  He may havee said the last part a little too fiercely.  BUt it was his way where the King was concerned.  He would even harm the Queen if she dare hurt him.

"Your mind is working so hard and memories are colliding.  Please lay here with me and I will not leave you this evening."  He positioned himself a little more comfortably and drew Sabre closer.  He was tender and caring with Sabre something only the King ever saw or was a recipient of.  "You will be crowned in the next few days and soon the rumors will spread wide.  Master Zenethor and I already have a new plan in motion for our prisoner."  He leaned down and kissed the top of Sabre head as his hand stroked his back. 

Abigor felt like he was going to explode.  He knew Sabre was not ready but he ached for him.  He just held him and stroked.  This was better than his years of missery without even a word from him.  This in itself was pleasure.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre settled against Abigor and felt safe, he always felt safe with him, but it had not always been so. He remembered that first night he snuck out, what had gone on at the tavern, how he had been terrified.

"Gor do you remember that night at the tavern?" He said sleepily.

"Before you realised who I was......what were you going to do with me? Were you going to let Kora and Uric participate?

His fingers wrapped in Abigor's shirt and he stretched sinuously against him and yawned sweetly.

"It seems so long ago."

Parkway

A soft rumble vibrates through him.  "I do remember that evening."  His laughter deepens.  "I wish I could say differently.  Had you just been any incubi yes we would have taken you, all three of us.  But, I am glad that did not come to pass.  For I never would have forgiven myself."

He shuttered at the thought.  "In my younger days I took what I wanted.  To some degree I still do but now I am in more control of my needs, I do not just take without weighing the consequences." 

He was ashamed for what he admitted.  Sabre knew who he was and probably heard rumors of his transgressions.  He had taken many a demons virtue and never worried over them.  This was different here lay the one he truly wanted...this would need to be different.  He wouldn't take for his own pleasure for once he would give as well as receive.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre gave a sleepy chuckle.

"All three of you. So am I glad....I have only ever wanted you."

He nestled close to Abigor as their bodies would allow feeling so safe and warm in that hold, he knew there would be no more bad dreams but he needed to sleep.

"When I wake up, you can tell me all about your plans...and I will have to plan my coronation."

He managed no more words for he was deeply asleep again, his head against Abigor's chest, his breathing light.

Parkway

Abigor smiled as he watched Sabre fall into another deep sleep.  His King's words warmed him like nothing he had ever known.  All he could do is hold him and gently continue to stroke him.

He lay there knowing he needed to sleep as well but had so much running through his mind.  He knew things were quite right about now.  He absently traced Sabre's runes watching the soft glow emanate from them. 

Not wanting to disturb Sabre but know certain things needed to be set into motion he reached out to Uric.  "Lord Uric...I need you to act as jailer with me for our most honored prisoner.  The son of the fifth.  His corruption has begun...he chuckled...You old friend Gen'pi started and took his sweet innocence.  But his angelic side is strong and weaved its magic over him.  I need you to lure him...Woo him...make him yours, but do not hurt or take anything from him.  Jelenis, is his name, must give it to you willingly for it to work.  Report there now."

He sighed and next contract Master Zenethor.  "Master, I have instructed Lord Uric to report to the cell of our prisoner.  Please keep him under your awareness as well for me.  I feel the Gen'pi and Jelenis may have been able to communicate.  I won't block it for now.  I want to see what if anything else they may say to one another".

Parkway

Lord Uric had been in the crowd and was quite pleased to see the King return.  He watched as they walked to the North Wing and the door closed.  King Sabre now he mused...My he was  even more beautiful than his mother.  His moonlit hair, his equist features.  The Prince had grown and quite lovely it appeared.

Once the crowd dissipated he headed to the tavern where there was much celebrating going on.  Des and Mei where on hand explaining the corruption of the Prince of the fifth ring.  It was sweet...Gen'pi...well, well, well...he made need to visit the stable hand and congratulate him. 

It was then he felt the General's low command.  He listened and related his acceptance and he was on his way.  Lord Uric...jailer...corruptor...seducer.

He swept his fiery red hair from his pale skin.  His emerald green eyes shimmered.  He wore a light green tunic and darker green pants with knee high leather boots.  He looked delicate, almost as innocent as the boy in the cage.  His persona was that of just a young demon hoping to find his way.  Yes, Lord Uric was a master of deceit.  Unlike Gen'pi who fell in love with Jelenis.  Lord Uric had no concept of the word or emotion he only cared for how many he could corrupt and use and bend to his will.

He approached the prison where Jelenis was in time to see his rump.  Which made him smile.  Oh what sweetness had Lord Abigor handed to him. 

"Gentlemen, I have been sent to relieve you both."  A handsome young man, or for all appearances that of a man entered.  He had rich red hair, fair skin, and of all things a smattering of freckles.  He was addressing the two half beatial guards.  "Do I need to know of any developments."  He spoke in common tongue and his voice was oddly soft...almost sweet.  He seemed as if he was miss assigned to this detail.  But the two seasoned guards knew who it was and probably what was going to happen.  They nodded and answered him in their tongue.  They left together.

Lord Uric in his soft wispy voice began to sing.  It was a song of long lost love.  He was going to play on the fact that both Jelenis and he had been with Gen'pi.  But he would twist his side of course.  Once the song was finished he looked up into the cell where Jelenis was he seemed embrassed.  "Oh, sorry.  Did I wake you?"  He looked around sheepishly.  "I didn't mean too."  He looked down his green eyes still shimmering.  "Do- do-uh..I mean..um...you need anything?"

Parkway

Flori drank some sweet hot tea.  Then Ana helped her back into the bed.  "You need your rest Queen.  Please."  The nursemaid assisted her to the luxurious bed.  Flori slipped into the cool fresh sheets and sighed softly.  "Ana, do you and Lui mind that I am mortal?"   Her voice was soft, almost childlike.  So much had happen to her since she went for her evening walk.  Her mind still spun from it all.

"Deary, no.  All we care of is your loyalty to our King Sabre.  If you are loyal to him that is all we care of.  Your children will be reared here and learn their demon heritage.  They will embrace it." 

Smiling the Queen settled into her bed.  "Ana will King Sabre take a demon female too or will I be the only one?"  Her insecurities showing.

"I can assure you love that he will lay with no other female."  The old nursemaid chuckled she had her ideas about the boy she raised and another but they were her own thoughts and she would never betray either of her boys.  She never even let Lui in on her knowledge.

Flori snuggled and Ana stroked her hair.  "Sleep Queen, there is much to be done in the next few days."  She wasn't sure how she would explain why she could not join in on the coorientation of King Sabre but perhaps something would come to mind.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis slowly looked up from the pillow he had been sobbing into to be faced by a handsome looking man and not one of the horrible creatures that had been there before.  The man had been singing and it was soft and beautiful and momentarily he had been entranced by the sound.

"Who are you?" He said wiping away another well of tears that threatened to spill from his silvery eyes.

He had been tricked by someone being gentle and kind before, he had fell for Gen'Pi the stable hand, but this man looked like a noble and surely they had more honour than to toy with a prisoner so cruelly.  Then came that sweetly asked question whether anything could be fetched for him.

"Could I have some undergarments and clothes please?" He asked tentatively, almost expecting to be laughed at or ridiculed like the others had done.

"And perhaps something to drink....I am very thirsty."

Parkway

Lord Uric smiled at the boy.  It was a pleasant type of smile.  "I am Lord Uric.  I am one of the courts guards."  He bowed and upon rising winked at Jelenis.  "All that pompous stuff.  I'd much rather be reading or out riding.  Or just about anything then working.  But duty calls right."  He shrugged good naturedly.  At this point he didn't come on to or seem one bit interested in Jelenis.  He could tell the boy was hurting and to pounce too quickly would only scare him away.

"Let me get you something more...err...suitable to ware."  He went to a large cabinet at the opposite end.  Not wanting to do magic just yet.  Inside though just happened to be a pair of breeches and a soft tunic.  Stocking and boots.  He also pulled more suitable night-ware and underclothes.  "Walking it back over he smiled once again.  It was a lopsided type grin giving him an impish type appearance.  "Here you go.  I though in a few other things.  Sorry 'bout that but those beasts are well...beasts!"  He said with a comical laugh.

"Now, you know who I am...I sort of know who you are.  The very wicked Prince Jelenis!  Capture of our King!"  His voice was light and when he spoke he stood up and pretended to mimic Abigor.  "Let me guess Master Abigor right...You will pay for your misdeeds!"  He threw his hands up and snorted again.  "I know all about him.  What a monster."  He shivered.  It was all an act.

"Did you know he is the reason I am here.  This is my punishment of sorts.  He stole everything from me."  His voice grew wistful, sad.   But he quickly shook his head.  "Forget all that nonsense.  Here I am chatting away and didn't get you a drink.  Water?  Tea, Spiced Wine?"  He added the last for effect.  He wanted to see if the memory of his last drink with Jelenis would cause him to smile, blush, or tear up.  Or do all three.  He was assessing the boy during all this.  Jelenis was a fair beauty in his own right.  Black hair and silver eyes of an angel.  He could smell the faintest hint of flowers...lily he thought.  Uric needed to play his hand right here, he could tell Jelenis was very scared and who could blame him.  But it was his job to further the corruption.  Friendly first, make it seem like he had no interest in him other than someone to talk with.  Once the boy's guard went down then he would woo him.  In no time he would become the boy's second lover.  This made his inner demon want to howl and ravage the boy right there.  Instead he waited to find out which of the offered beverages Jelenis cared to indulge on.  No matter what it would be laced.