Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Tenth Ring - The Demon Plane (A Prince's Past)

Started by Jelenis Tythe, November 22, 2015, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre gave an amused grin, knowing just how to teach Uric a lesson for making Kora sad.

"Thought something had happened....." He echoed Uric's words.

"What would have happened? Perhaps Kora was going to ravish me...claim me....be my first!" He teased.

"I am so lucky you and Abigor came back in time......I am saved Kora....you will not have your way tonight!"

He bit his lip to stop laughing, Uric's face was an absolute picture.....he glanced to Abigor.....come to think of it so was his Protector's.

This was first time he had been so mischievous out from Zenethor's and Ana watchful eyes.....not under his father's thumb. Even Kora looked flushed at his words!

Parkway

To say he was surprised would have been an understatement.  Abigor never thought there was such a side when he would glance at the boy with his nose in a book.  He was dumbfounded.  At a loss for words.  Then he noticed the Prince biting his lip though it was an innocent enough gesture his stomach tightened.  In fact he mention his first...  His stomach more than tightened. 

"Uh, well good thing Uric and I got here in time to save your virtue.  But seems you are right...err...my dance partner...Dee...yeah let me get back."  He hesitated his smile there but something else shimmered in his purple eyes.  Almost a hungry look, he tried to shake it off but wasn't completely successful.

The general's son backed away with a few not so casual glances at the prince.

Kora almost choked!  Prince Sabre had a fine sense of humor!  But his words hit a cord.  Ravish him indeed.  But, the Prince's charm was not lost on him.  He was absolutely magnificent.  He flushed.  To say he wouldn't relish the opportunity would be a lie.

Uric stood there.  What could he say?  Do?  Kora was his!  But he would never defy the crown...  but? 

He stood closer to Kora as he listened to Abigor and watched him back away and leave.  He left him!  He opened his mouth a few times but nothing came out.  Finally coming out of it Uric looked into the dancing eyes of the Prince's.  He was teasing him but it felt odd to think he'd lose Kora and to all demons the Prince.  No he would not be able to fight that.  Besides he'd been Kora's first he knew everything the demon loved.  He cleared his throat.  "It seems I was wrong then.  My pardons to you both."  His voice sounded tight even to his ears as if he were jealous.  "Kora will I see you later?  After the fires?"  It was all he could think to say.  He'd never had to...what...fight for Kora's attention.  He shook his head as confusion set in.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre detected the jealousy in Uric's voice and he was pleased, perhaps the licentious demon Lord needed to think he had some competition.

"Lord Kora." He said sweetly.

"Would you like to come to the Great Library tomorrow I have some tomes that I think will really interest you."

His pretty dark gaze shifted to where Abigor danced again with Deede and he smiled teasingly to the General's son who watched him with his purple intense eyes. He shifted in his seat and crossed his legs at the ankles.  He ran his hand through his silvery hair and yawned a little, Abigor's gaze was very intense indeed and it made him feel tingly.

Parkway

Kora smiled.   He had not answered Uric yet but he could wait.  The Prince came first.  "I would enjoy that Prince Sabre.  I've not yet had the pleasure to use it.  Will be quite the treat for me."

He wanted to thank Sabre.  Hug him, something.  But hugging would get Abigor and Sabre in trouble best to leave that be.  He only hoped his eyes should how much he appreciated what Sabre was doing.

Lord Uric stood awkwardly not sure if he should go or stay.  He cleared his throat hoping Kora would remember he was there.  Finally he spoke up again.  "Kora?"  He prompted.

Lord Kora winked at Sabre and turned.  "Lord Uric?"  He said. 

"Ah yes, well..."  The ginger haired lord stuttered a bit.  "I will see you later, right?"  He looked at Kora and raised his eyebrow.''

"If time permits Lord Uric."  Kora said in a sweet voice.  As if Lord Uric asked him about the weather.

Abigor did not take his eyes off the trio.  What was the Prince doing?  He had something!  Did he drink Ale?  Wine?  He was forgetting his steps and twice Dee had to correct him.  She was a lovey and he should be paying attention to her.  But he could not stop looking at Sabre and the way he looked and those sweet kissable lips...WHAT!  His breathing increased.  He looked at Sabre sitting there so gentle looking.  What he wouldn't do to be his first.  WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HIM!  STOP ABIGOR JUST STOP! 

He didn't want to look at him but couldn't turn away and it had nothing to do with his job.

Jelenis Tythe

As Abigor watched Sabre, the Prince watched him right back, a small smile playing about his lips as he watched Dee correct the General's son in his dancing. Obviously his footwork with the sword was sounder, but he would learn that as they went along.  He wished he could have another mouthful of wine but with Abigor watching him so intently he would never get the goblet to his lips.

He picked up on threads of thoughts and one word burned through them all 'Kissable'.

He looked to Abigor now with some curiosity, he was not thinking those words about Dee, and as he concentrated the thoughts became more coherent...something about being a first?

His First what?  First General? He would not be that until his father died.

Sabre tilted his head now as if trying to listen very hard over a din.

Parkway

Lord Uric couldn't believe his ears.  Did Kora just dismiss him?  Yup, he did.

"We'll talk later Kora."  He whispered and softly touched the demons back.  Lady Jana had approached and she was smiling at Sabre, but Uric took hold of her hand.  He gently guided her back to the dancing.  She sighed. 

Kora tilted his head and watched them.

Abigor smiled at Dee.  "Lord Abigor, you normally are such a marvelous dancer what is?  My dress?"  Her voice grew seductive. 

He quickly looked at her, it was a lovely dress.  She wore it well.  "You look beautiful Dee, as always.  It must be your dress...wreaking havoc with me.  I long to see you out of it though."  The last part was whispered in her ear.  Which brought a smile and a blush from her.

Yet he didn't really care either way.  He was longing for someone else.  That someone else was untouchable though and his chest rumbled.  Look at him...misstep and a giggle from Dee...  His hair must be soft, his skin too, would he like my touch?  Those lips!  He couldn't stop...he tried, he did but the way Sabre looked with the bonfire and the moon light was just too overwhelming.  So he began to think about all the things he'd like to do to him.  Like, kiss his neck, shoulder, remove that shirt and touch every inch.  His breathing increased and by reflex alone he held Dee closer.  His need growing.  What would he taste like?  Feel like?

Abigor shook his head...he had to stop before he dragged either Dee or Sabre or both into the woods and ravished them.  Yet just looking at Sabre was driving him mad.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre sat with his head cocked to one side as he picked up on the more concentrated thoughts of the General's son and as they became that very much clearer his eyes widened with surprise and shock and his lips parted slightly in a gasp.  He had such bad thoughts....not about Dee....but about him and he realised that Abigor had all but undressed him with his eyes, that was what the intense stare was all about.  He flushed deep pink and averted his eyes from Abigor, staring at the ground, he never thought anybody saw or wanted him in that way.

Was his being an Incubus making it worse?

He remembered the night at the inn the way all three lords had looked at him so hungrily when they had not known he was the Prince.

He should go home....right now....but that would mean being alone with Abigor!

What could he do?

"Kora.....would you take me back to the castle gate please...I am really tired....and Lord Abigor looks like he is having fun....I do not want to stop it." He said anxiously.

Parkway

He noticed the Prince flush.  Was something wrong?  He went to go to his side.  But Dee wasn't hearing it this time.  "Noooo, he isn't a baby!  Besides he is with Lord Kora!"  He growled but stayed his gaze still on the Prince.

"Hmm, oh!"  Kora came out of his trance so to speak and smiled awkwardly.  "Uh, yes.  I can.  Are you oaky?  Nothing wrong, right?"  He wouldn't refuse the Prince anything so long as he could provide it.  This seemed easy enough.  Besides he was actually really enjoying the Prince's company.  He felt they were forging a friendship, one that would hold strong.

"Let's get you to the gate Prince Sabre.  And..."  He hesitated "...Did you really mean for us to study in the library, I mean if you change your mind it is completely understandable."  He didn't want to force the issue but he'd be lying to say he wasn't already looking forward to gaining access to it.

He casually cupped Sabre's elbow so as to guide him through some of the remaining demons.  It was nothing or force or for any other reason than for guidance so they were not separated. 

Abigor watched.  This was interesting indeed.  Now where did Prince Sabre think he was off to?  Without his sworn protector.  Did he not hear his father?  No, no, no this would not do at all!  He firmly but gently put Dee to the side with a reminder that they were to meet later.  This made her feel somewhat better.  Pouting slightly she nodded for she could tell the general's son would not be swayed. 

He walked quickly to catch up but then slowed staying out of ear shot but within close range. 

Kora chuckled.  "I told you he was intense.  It appears weather you wanted him t or not he is behind us.  Shall we continue on and ignore him?" 

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre took a quick glance behind and turned back to fix his eyes to the front.

"Ignore him!" He said a little too quickly, his face heated remembering Abigor's thoughts.

He answered Kora's previous question.

"I would love you to come and join me in the library it would be nice to have a friend to study with." He leaned into Kora and nudged him in a friendly way with his shoulder.

Sabre felt hot and embarrassed as his mind kept leaping back to what he had heard, gods did Abigor really want that....how could he he had been with so many....what was so special about him to make the General's son want him so desperately.

Parkway

Kora pressed his lips together suppressing a smile.  The Prince seemed a little too quick there. 

So the good lord did just that ignored the heated stare of the would be general...

"This pleases me Prince Sabre.  I have heard your great library has volumes of texts that most thought lost and many have forgotten."  He felt it best to keep it light and try to take their minds off the demon behind them with the burning stare.

"I heard that you were beyond most in your knowledge of Rune Lore and it is most impressive.  Many find it hard to comprehend.  I myself need to practice one many times over before I even understand the text in which that I read."

Abigor stayed his course.  It was his responsibility to see Sabre home.  He gave his word and he would be damned if it failed at this so simple a task.  For he already knew he'd failed at least one requirement.  No touching!  How many did just that!  Touching...he would love to touch him further too.  His skin was soft, his hand, would the rest of him be so as well?  He couldn't help but appreciate the Prince's backside as well.  It was firm and his legs so well-toned.  Yes Abigor was interested in a way he'd never been before.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre was desperately trying to shut out Abigor's thoughts that came uninvited into his mind, it was like once he had tuned into him, he could not tune him out.

He smiled nervously to Kora.

"Rune Lore is something that I excel in Lord Kora and perhaps I might be able to share it with you." He said softly.

"There are many books in the Great Library...it is a place that I feel most at home, I have my little corner of it...a private retreat almost."

Abigor was thinking about touching now...touching! Just what he promised the King he wouldn't allow.  Father would slaughter him if he knew about these rampant thoughts!  Wasn't he meant to be his Protector!

They were at the gate and Sabre smiled graciously to Kora.

"My thanks Lord Kora, please meet me at the Library tomorrow at the strike of six in the evening, I should be finished with Master Zenethor by then."

He bowed courteously and walked quickly within the castle gate, nodding to the guard and he headed towards his room, through the long dark corridors.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre's mind was in turmoil as he walked the South Wing back to his rooms where he knew Ana would still be anxiously awake waiting for him.  How could he read Abigor so easily? The General's sons mind was full up with lust, need and desire....was it all he thought on?

The thoughts he had read make his cheeks heat in guilty shame, he really should not of listened to them...they were private after all, Abigor had not voiced them openly. Perhaps he was nothing more than a little bitch Abigor had growled it so heatedly...was he thinking those things then?

Parkway

Kora bowed.  "It would be an honor and my pleasure to join you Prince Sabre."  It might have seemed to another a bit dramatic but Kora was sincere.  He never would have guessed the Prince to be so outgoing and well friendly.  It was a pleasant surprise.

Kora waited to be sure the Prince was safely inside and then turned.  He nodded to Abigor and kept walking.

Abigor followed several steps behind the two.  He watched as Sabre slipped into the castle.  Lord Kora even nodded as he passed.  Abigor did the same.  Though Lord Kora had a smile as wide as a river and Abigor had none.

He silently followed him until he watched him enter his wing door. 

He stood outside of it.  Why had he not wanted to walk back with him?  Did they not have a good time?  When they were getting ready, back at the armory?  He was puzzled.  He thought to knock but turned from the door. 

He heard footsteps, his heart leapt to his throat and for a brief moment he thought Sabre was going to open the door and bade him a good night.  But as the kept going he figured they were probably Ana's.

"Prince?  Where is Lord Abigor?  Did he not see you back?  That wicked boy!  He did not leave you alone did he?"  Ana peppered the demon with questions.  Then took a calming breath.  "Prince Sabre, I just worry so about you.  I should have asked first if you enjoyed yourself.  Did you, love?"

Abigor waited a few moments more before turning to go.  His job was done for the night.  Yet something was off?   

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre stood and dutifully answered Ana's questions and he even lied and said that Abigor had seen him to the end of the corridor, likely he was in the corridor, he could still feel him.

"Ana?" He said softly.

"Do you think of me as beautiful or am I just an adornment ?" He asked quietly.

"I mean do I have the sort of looks to make people think bad things...and if so does that make me a bitch?"

His voice was very sad.

"Is that all I am to people a pretty face and a body that they can covet, use, and discard?"

Parkway

Ana smiled but soon it faded as she heard the sadness in his voice and it concerned her greatly.

"Prince Sabre."  She came and led him to a small sitting area.  "Why would you ever think these things?  Where the other demons draw to you?  More than others?  Did you happen to pick up on some of their wicked thoughts?"  She asked but didn't really wait for an answer she had feared something along these lines to happen.  His father should have allowed him to mingle then this wouldn't be having these self-doubts now.

"You my young Prince are more than beautiful.  It is your gift and your curse to bare."  Her voice was soft and gentle.  "Your mother was a succubus and you understand their allure.  Others are naturally drawn to you because of this.  Are you a bitch, well really only you can answer that question...  I for one hope that is not what I raised.  I do not see you as that."  She patted his arm comfortingly.  "You will pull many of these thoughts from both female and males alike.  It isn't wrong to indulge in these, though your father would have my head if he heard me.  But, when he allows you to know as long as you hold it within your station there isn't anything wrong with it."

Her mind was a mixture of tenderness for Sabre and anger for Abigor.  What hussy was allowed to hurt her baby!  She would be speaking to the lord about this.

"Never allow anyone to use you Prince Sabre.  You are stronger than that.  Yes there will be those who will want too and will try no doubt.  There are always those types."  A few came to mind too...Viola...Warren...  "You need to understand the demon first.  If you understand the demon than you will know in your heart what their goal is.  But, never fear you are wise beyond your years this will come naturally to you."

She got up and kissed the crown of his head as she went off to prepare his bed.

Parkway

Abigor walked from the entrance of the corridor.  There was much on his mind but he had said he would met up with Dee and hopefully this would chase those thoughts from his mind.

He slipped back out the gates and nodded to the guards.  He took the foot path back to the bonfires which were beginning to subside.  He caught sight of Uric scowling with Lady Jana and few others.  Then his eyes met Dee's. 

"Many pardons my beautiful lady.  Can you forgive me for abandoning you?"  He came up and molded himself into her curves.   He kissed her neck and the side of her face.  Abigor though no incubus was very charming, he exuded power, and confidence.  He was soon leading Dee back to his chambers for the rest of the evening.

He reasoned it was the wine that played with his senses as he let out his pent up desires on the female demon warming his bed.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre crawled miserably into his bed and laid staring at the ceiling, Ana bought him a hot drink to help him sleep and she fussed and cuddled him.  He felt glad of her motherly comfort, and he decided to not go to his sword lesson....he would feign illness.  He just could not face Abigor at the moment, not after hearing his thoughts.

The Prince was painfully shy about himself and Abigor thoughts had made him feel very self conscious.

"Ana....please don't make me go to sword play tomorrow......please Nana Ana!" He begged sweetly.

Parkway

"Prince!  What do you mean of this?"  She frowned, worry etching her brow.  "Are you not well?  If you say so I will be forced to notify your father.  If he thinks you are sick from your excursions you can forget ever being let out with your friends."  Ana wanted to give into him, but she knew if he did not arrive to sword class Master Zenethor would demand to know why, it being only the third day and all.

"Prince besides whatever bothered you out at the bonfire tonight has nothing to do with your training.  You will be with Lord Abigor and Master Zenethor.  What is it child?"  Her heart was breaking but she knew if he did not go the king would be in a fury thinking he'd been poisoned and Lord Abigor, well forget what would happen to him.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre anxiously twisted the bedclothes in his hands as he looked earnestly at her.

"No Ana...I am not sick...I just don't want to go...I am not a swordsman...it embarrassing, Lord Abigor and Master Zenethor shouldn't have to tutor me!"

It was the best excuse he could come up with, he couldn't tell Ana that his so called Protector was having less than pure thoughts about him, Abigor would be in so much trouble.

"I am a sorcerer like my grandfather...I know it....you know it...Father knows it...but he insists on forcing me to be a soldier....I can't do it Ana!"  Tears filled his eyes now, he didn't want to cry but he knew he could not look Abigor in the eyes tomorrow knowing what he knew.

"Please....there must be some way!"

Parkway

Ana had to agree the boy had a very valid point.  There were many things she wished the King would do differently but it was not her place.  She could never refuse his tears.

"I will send word the Master Zenethor that you will not be attending.  I will tell him myself.  For if I recall you did not complete that assignment I had asked of you the other day."  Her eyebrows raised and a slight smirk appeared as she tried to comfort the Prince.  She hadn't given him an assignment, but this was her ruse and she hoped Sabre would catch on. 

"I know with the sword training and then the bonfire you must have forgotten all about it but I will not have you running off having all sorts of fun and games while your doctrinal duties are neglected.  You must know the right pose for your subjects.  How to lead them with your words and wit as well as your blade."  She winked at the boy and patted him as she stepped away.  "So no Prince Sabre you may not go to sword training tomorrow and possibly the next day until your studies are completed.  So stop pestering me, your tears will not change my mind no matter how much you like it better!"

With a smile on her lips she softly closed his door and went to her room adjacent his.  She still was concerned but would handle that with Master Zenethor.