Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fell's Curse

Started by Ethereal-Star, December 08, 2015, 06:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Okay, about the Fell's Curse thingie. I know I have asked this question before but I will ask again and rephrase it. I understand that the chaos energy evident there affects those with any sort of magical talents.... But what about those who have abilities that aren't magic?

For instance, where do you draw the line between magic and stuff like psionics, spiritual power, racial abilities/traits/genetics and the like? Am I to understand that immortal forces are also unaffected? Only affecting mortal magics? I don't think a shifter's ability to shapechange into different forms counts as magic as its a genetic thing, nor would a being such as an angel or demon be infected.

Or is this all up for interpretation?

Rhindeer

I'd say immortal forces would probably not be affected, and that things like psionics would also not be affected. 8D

BUT! At the end of the day, it's also greatly open to interpretation, so if you want to come up with a reason why your character is or isn't affected, feel free! <333
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Ethereal-Star

That's what I thought, but just wanted to double check. Thanks Rhi!

Tags: