Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And Another One Bites The Dust! [Midnight, Visualspice]

Started by Ethereal-Star, December 16, 2015, 12:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Fuming, her face nearly as red as her hair, Rhianne violently punched the combat dummy in front of her, following it up by a vicious round-house kick. Another punch followed after that, followed by another one and another one after that. The red-haired vampire hunter was about to launch the umpteenth attack at the poor dummy whose only fault was well, being a combat dummy in which to land blows on for the guild's practice, when the door banged open to the room and in strolled another vampire slayer, this one with bright pink hair and a silver nose ring.

"Geez, what did that poor dummy ever do to you?" Candace teased her fellow guild comrade.

Which of course, Rhianne only answered that by punching the dummy yet again, this time making some of the stuffing fall out of it. Glaring at it as though it were the infuriating vampire himself from her previous 'adventure.' That irritating Dao'bach'pa undead filth.

Candace rolled her eyes, before plopping down on the nearby sofa, legs extended in front of her. "Well, that makes three you've destroyed now. I don't think Nickolas is gonna be pleased about that." she smirked at the other slayer.

Rhianne whirled around to face her, face ever so angry. "Don't you have something better to do than question my actions?" she retorted back.

Candace thought about it for just a moment before replying. "Nope! Can't say that I do." Watching the other slayer literally beat the stuffing out of the combat dummy, she let out a breath that was part amusement, part disbelief. "Are you still pissed off about that vampire dude Dao?" she smirked, chuckling. "I for one, think he's rather charming and handsome. Besides the guild has already more or less accepted him as potential backup."

And of course, that response just made the red-haired woman unleash a kick so powerful, she split the dummy in half! Right down the middle too. Candace just rolled her eyes again, and folded her arms behind her head. "Seriously girl, you need to get laid."

"Shut up, Candace."

"I mean for real. It might help to get rid of some of that build up of stress you're no doubt feeling. And I happen to know the perfect--"

However her words were promptly cut off, when Rhianne whirled around so fast, red hair flopping over her dark-skinned face and all but shouted at the vampire slayer who thought she was such hot stuff. "If you even THINK about uttering that atrocious filth's name...." But she didn't finish her sentence. "If you like him that much, why don't you go sleep with him?!"

The pink-haired slayer burst out laughing at that. "Me, bang him? I admit, the thought is rather tempting." Rhianne 'answered' by stomping past her and slamming the door shut behind her, leaving Candace alone in the room.

"Seriously, that girl's got some anger management issues to deal with." she mused, before casting a glance at the remains of the combat dummy. Rhianne had really beat the tar out of that thing for sure. Getting up with a flourish, Candace left the room as well, but made sure to save the door in the process. After all, she might as well see what was going on in the main room.

In the main room of the guild HQ, all members were gathered there, including a potential new member. If Candace recalled her name correctly, the girl's name was Hailey and she had both light magic and skill with the bow. Looking her over, the slayer concluded that the new recruit did look like she could handle herself in a fight. But first things first. They were all gathered here for a meeting. Dao'pach'ba was even present too. Candace sent a flirtatious look his way, before she sat down and got comfy.

The three guild leaders, Nickolas, Renovil and Ava, were all gathered at the front of the room, looking over everyone to make sure all were present. "Now that everyone is here, we can begin." Ava, the leader of the Sun Mages stated with a firm voice of authority.

"Yup." Candace called out cheerfully, crossing her arms behind her head again. Rhianne simply ignored her, focusing instead on the leaders and what they would have to say.

Lia Hearthstone was sitting near Dao, and she did not look comfortable by his presence at all. Shifting awkwardly, she kept looking at him just to ensure that he wouldn't turn around and bite her in the neck suddenly. She was one of the ones that didn't fully trust him, Renovil being the other one. And of course, Rhianne too. The latter of whom was glaring at him again.