Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Can I Get an Amen? [RHEH-RHEH] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, December 23, 2015, 10:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"Oh, don't enter it, it's cold!" Elaros hissed, holding a hand out to her. There was a rather considerate expression of distaste on his face. He was a reptile, after all.

"Let me start it heating."

Rhindeer

Khero froze before she could dip a toe in to test it, the robe still tight around her form. "Oh! Yeesh, thanks fer the head's up!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Elaros smiled, and he disappeared into a door, heading down some stairs so he could light the coals beneath the bath, and get the water pumps going.

He came back up, and stood in front of Khero, where he just sort of... looked at her.

"I had fun," he commented, mostly to himself.

"Despite the interruption."

Rhindeer

Khero flushed a little at his words and his look and dropped her eyes to her feet.

"I, er...I did, too..." she said quietly, barely loud enough for him to hear.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Elaros smiled at that, and he put a hand on her hip.

"The bath'll be ready in a few minutes," Elaros said.

Rhindeer

"Good!" Khero said, no longer shying away from his touch. After all, considering what they had just done, that would be...well...silly.

"'Cause I'm all..." She wrinkled her nose and held out her arms, sleeves flapping. "Sticky."

DaGlobster

"I'm sorry for making you sticky," Elaros teased.

Rhindeer

Khero gave him a squinty-eyed look, playfully accusatory. "Are ya? Are ya really?"

DaGlobster

"You've got me all figured out," Elaros retorted, and he dipped in to give her a peck on the lips.

"Are you sorry I made you sticky?"

Rhindeer

Khero gave a discreet cough, looking shiftily to the side. "...What do ya think?"

DaGlobster

Elaros gave her a knowing smile. His tail slid around behind her, resting against the back of her legs.

"I think you know what I think."

Rhindeer

Oh! Khero jolted a little as she felt his tail caress along her legs, and her blood heated at the memory of just how dexterous that tail of his was. She swallowed, hands playing with the ties of her robe.

"Ya think?" she couldn't help but tease, and snorted a soft laugh. "Heh, just playin'. Hey, think the bath's ready, yet?" she asked as she undid the ties.

DaGlobster

Elaros hummed thoughtfully, and he reached down to help her undo the ties. Once that was done, he stepped up to the water. It was slightly warm, but it would only get warmer.

"It is," Elaros said, and he let his garments fall away. He took a moment to stretch before stepping down into the water, letting out small purrs as he descended into the warm water.

Rhindeer

The robe pooled about Khero's feet as it slipped off her shoulders, and she crossed her arms over her breasts out of reflex, once again feeling very exposed. Eager to get into the warmer water, she followed after Elaros and sank down into it, sighing in pleasure.

That certainly took care of the "stickiness" issue!

"I love this," she said, sinking up to her chin. "Warm bath water like this. Gods. I used to wash in freezin' gutter water, ya know!"

DaGlobster

"Ugh, you lost me at freezing," Elaros said, and he let himself float, swimming out to the center of the basin, tail trailing behind him like that of a crocodile. He submerged, and then reappeared at the other end of the basin from Khero.

Elaros gave her a wink, and beckoned over to him.

Rhindeer

Khero watched him, transfixed, as he once again did that crocodile thing of his! Most of the time, Khero found herself thinking of him as...almost human. He pretty much was, if you ignored the scales and the tail and his head. He was man-shaped, after all, and spoke like a man and acted like one. Yet it was in little moments like this that she was snapped back to the fact that he definitely was not human. Not even close!

With a shake of her head, she dunked herself under the water, wetting her hair, and then waded over to him.

DaGlobster

Elaros put his arms up on the rim of the basin, and he beckoned to the spot next to him with his tail. His tongue flitted out, and he smiled at Khero.

He was quite unsubtly eyeing her.

Rhindeer

Oh, she noticed the way he was eyeing her, all right, as she came to settle in beside him and leaned back against the rim. She looked up at him, then back down at the water, and then let out a soft snort.

"Yer not thinkin' what I think yer thinkin'."

DaGlobster

Elaros just sort of lazily rolled his head over to look at Khero. He smiled like a cat who just got milk.

"I don't know. What do you think I'm thinking?"

Rhindeer

"I'm thinkin'...like...er, how private is this bath, 'xactly?" Khero asked, voice trailing off into a mumble at the end and color staining her cheeks.