Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Can I Get an Amen? [RHEH-RHEH] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, December 23, 2015, 10:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Indeed, it was like one of those stained glass windows in the corner of a chapel, except their actions were far from appropriate for a church setting. Elaros wasn't really holding back, in particular. Sure, his pace was a bit slower than usual, but he was still feeling her out, in a way.

But if the lady wanted him to skip the buildup, he'd do so without hesitation. He pitched forwards a bit, pulling her against him a bit with the grip he had on her breasts while he started to slam into her with greater strength.

Rhindeer

He started to slam into her, and Khero gave up on trying to hold back. Soft, shuddering moans and whimpers escaped her, not overly loud for she was still so used to having to be quiet, but she was no longer completely silent now.

Panting for breath, she let her head hang down and covered her mouth with her hand, muffling her little cries even as she delighted in the feel of his hands on her breasts and his cock slamming home. Gods, he felt wonderful, and she arched her back to lift her ass higher, encouraging him to fuck her, body rocking in time to the slap of his body--and breath catching when that pleasurable tension started to build. Squirming beneath him, she reached a hand under her to rub her clit, biting her lip and breathing through her nose as the pleasure only spiked, as her body only tensed all the more with each powerful thrust.

"Oh shiiiit..."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Her ass lifted higher, and Elaros shifted forwards on his knees a bit so he could go deeper. He turned it up a couple notches, and the slapping of scales against flesh was more audible than ever as he took her.

"Gods, Khero," Elaros moaned, eyes closed as he just basked in the pleasure.

Rhindeer

"A-ah!"

Impossibly, he took her even harder, and soon Khero had both hands braced along the ground to keep herself balanced against his onslaught, her cries coming out loudly now to echo off the bathing room walls. Her own sounds surprised even her, who had always been quiet, but she was too far gone to care and could hardly help it right then, her body tensing and tightening with growing pleasure, her breath catching, her throat growing raw. She could tell she was going to be sore after this, but right then she welcomed every fierce thrust.

Until, finally, the sensations all built and intensified and she let out a gasped, "Elaros, I'm--!" that was cut off short by a whimpering moan--and powerful tremors that had her arms and legs shaking, along with the rest of her, as she struggled to stay upright in the throes of her release.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Elaros purred as Khero's climax came rushing in, continuing to thrust so that she wouldn't wind down. He turned her over onto her back, and he held onto one of her tits as he started to pound her again. Soon, his hand keft her breast, and he started to pull her into his thrusts.

Rhindeer

Turned onto her back, Khero braced her elbows on the edge of the pool behind her to keep from slipping down--and to keep from having her back pressed uncomfortably against the edge. But she hardly noticed the discomfort right then as she was still riding out her release, her body still spasming around Elaros as he took her.

She cried out, her legs spread shamelessly wide, the water sloshing around them from the force of his thrusts. And all the while she watched him, lips parted with her moans, marveling at his power and even glancing down to watch his massive cock vanish inside her with each powerful thrust.

"Oh gods, oh gods," she whimpered like a prayer, head tilting back and eyes fluttering closed. "Elaros, gods!"

DaGlobster

Elaros didn't warn her before he came this time. Instead, all she got was his snout pressing up against her lips as he sped up to a rather frightening pace, a speed he maintained for a good half minute before finally he couldn't hold it in any longer.

He delivered his dying thrusts as his warmth filled her, and he started to purr, nuzzling against her neck as he slowly loosened up and relaxed.

Rhindeer

Khero slumped back against the edge of the tub when Elaros finished, chest heaving with her frantic breaths. She didn't come again, though Elaros' powerful release brought her close, and her arms closed around him as he relaxed against her.

"Oh...fuck..." she panted, pressing her face into his shoulder.

DaGlobster

Elaros smirked.

"Fuck indeed," he said, and he let himself slink back into the water, taking Khero with him so she was seated on his lap, facing forward. He was still buried inside of her.

"You're amazing, Khero."

Rhindeer

"I hardly did a thing," Khero breathed, letting her forehead rest against his shoulder. "Ya did all the work."

DaGlobster

"Oh, you should hardly worry about such a thing," Elaros said, putting his snout against the side of her head, nuzzling gently even as his tail twined around her ankle.

"Being with you makes me want more of that drug. We could actually indulge ourselves then..."

Rhindeer

Khero's face flushed a deeper shade at his words. "The, er...ya mean that drug from the first time we, uh..."

She glanced down to where they were joined. "Got frisky? When ya painted me?"

DaGlobster

"Yes!" Elaros said, voice ringing with excitement.

"Oh, don't you think it'll be wonderful?"

Rhindeer

Khero made a sour face. "I like it better when I know what I'm doin'."

DaGlobster

Elaros' expression straightened out a bit at her words.

"What's there to worry about? It'll just be the two of us."

Rhindeer

"That's true..." Khero said, and gave Elaros a sheepish look.

"Guess I'm just worried 'bout doin' something real stupid and embarrassin'."

DaGlobster

"Mmm, I doubt it," Elaros said. He glanced downwards, still feeling her warm walls around him. He was still hard, one of the perks of being a reptile.

"It hardly gets more intimate than this."

Rhindeer

"I said stupid and embarrassin'. Nothin' 'bout intimacy or whatever. That's different. I was stupid last time I was on that stuff..." she mumbled, then caught his look and followed it down.

Sometimes it took a little bit before a guy went soft, but damn, he wasn't going down at all. With a slight flush, she shifted her hips, and shivered at the sensation. Nope. He was still rock hard and full inside her. "Didn't ya come?"

DaGlobster

"Oh, I did," Elaros said, meeting her eyes.

"Us Drakkonans don't enlarge like you do. We're always one size."

Rhindeer

"Ah..." Khero said, her face going warm. That explained much.

"Should I, er...get off ya?"