Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Can I Get an Amen? [RHEH-RHEH] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, December 23, 2015, 10:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

A tilt of Elaros' head, and a smile.

"Do you want to?"

Rhindeer

Khero gave an experimental roll of her hips, shuddering around him.

"N-no...?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Ride as you please, then," Elaros said, tail wrapping around her ankle again

"I don't mind missing some sleep."

Rhindeer

That was all the encouragement Khero needed. With a quiet moan, she gripped his shoulders for support as she began to rock her hips, slow and steady, taking her time in building her pleasure this time rather than racing toward it as she had the last few times. But she was used to quick and dirty; it was only the soreness in her muscles that slowed her down now.

It was so strange, like something out of an exotic fantasy, the two of them in that lavish, rich pool that felt, to Khero, like something out of a palace. Gasping with each motion, and adjusting herself so she could rise and fall atop him, spearing herself on his cock again and again, it was so easy to get lost in the sensations. Gods, how easily she'd taken to this once they had gotten started, how shamelessly she craved this and more...

And then a thought came to her unbidden, and her eyes fluttered open as she bit back a moan, pausing with him still deep inside her.

"...Elaros...?" she breathed, biting her lip.

"Does this...am I...does this make me yer sex slave...?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Elaros let out a bit of a laugh at Khero's question, and his hands drifted to gently caress her sides as she rode. There was much less friction between the two of them now, Elaros' previous releases making Khero's insides even slicker.

"By law, you are still my slave, yes. And we do have sex," Elaros said.

"But I would never force myself upon you, or command you to couple with me. You're doing this because you want to."

Rhindeer

Khero relaxed again at that, the shame that had started to creep in fading away. It was still a little strange, in a sense, to do this with someone who owned her...yet even so, Elaros had made it clear from the beginning that even she had rights here, slave or not. And one of those rights had always been the right to choose whether she was touched or not. That was far more than what most slaves got.

"When ya put it that way..." she murmured, before she gave another little circular roll of her hips, shuddering at the sensation. And soon she could take it no more as she started to fall back into her rhythm, rocking back and forth and grinding down onto him, soft little moans escaping her and hands sliding up to cup her breasts to keep them from bouncing too much.

"Nnngh, gods...suppose I can see why the ladies like ya so much..."

DaGlobster

Elaros' smile deepened, and he leaned in to give Khero a kiss.

"It's my exotic charm, isn't it?" He teased.

Rhindeer

"S-somethin' like that!" Khero squeaked out as she rode him, head tilting back in pleasure and eyes fluttering shut.

"Maybe yer big dick, too..."

DaGlobster

Elaros chortled at that, moving subtly with Khero so she could get the most out of her movements.

"Yes, I suppose my cock has something to do with it as well," he said.

Elaros closed his eyes.

"You feel so good, Khero..."

Rhindeer

"Y-yeah?" Khero swiveled her hips experimentally, letting out a breathless moan at the sensations that caused. "Gods, so do ya..."

Grabbing onto his shoulders for leverage, Khero started to ride him a little harder, lifting until he nearly left her before sliding back onto him with a cry and splash of water. Gods, she felt almost delirious with pleasure, even after she'd already had him several times tonight--and maybe it was just a sign of how much she'd been craving this that she didn't want to stop just yet.

And after all, this was it, right? She would know no others but him, right? No matter their relationship, he was still her master first and foremost, and while she knew he slept with others, she wasn't sure how he would feel about her doing the same. Or if she even wanted to. She'd never known a normal, healthy relationship, aside from that one so long ago...

"A-ah...gods...! Why did we wait so long to do this...?"

DaGlobster

At her question, Elaros actually laughed a bit, but his expression went neutral again as he leaned in to nuzzle against her neck, tongue flitting out to tease and lick.

"I wanted to make sure you were comfortable," Elaros said lightly, and his hands went to her hips to help her lift and fall.

"That this was something you wanted..."

Rhindeer

"And I th-thank ya fer--ah!--fer that!" Khero managed to gasp out as Elaros helped her ride, voice coming out as a squeak when his thrusts took her breath away. She shivered under his tongue, panting for air as her hands squeezed his shoulders, and soon her body was tensing and tightening as another release began to build within her, making her squirm all the more.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...!"

DaGlobster

Elaros could sense her growing heat and tension, and so he went faster and harder, wanting to make Khero soar.

He was approaching his own climax, but Khero would definitely have hers before that.

Rhindeer

Have hers she did, for no sooner did Khero manage a hastily gasped, "Gonna come...!" than she was trembling anew, curling against his chest and hanging on for dear life as pleasure wracked her and stole her breath away. But even through her climax she kept on moving, riding it out as best as she could, sliding along his cock to milk every ounce of pleasure from him that she could.

DaGlobster

Elaros let Khero ride herself out, only interfering when his own peak arrived. He pulled her close as he filled her, hissing as he buried his snout against her neck.

Rhindeer

Pulled close to him, Khero let out a soft cry when she felt him flex within her, felt the warm rush fill her, and she clung tightly to him as she panted for breath and reeled from her own release, her body still aflame and so delightfully sensitive.

DaGlobster

Once they'd both died down, the only thing left was a constant purr from Elaros as he nuzzled against her neck, cuddling a bit closer to her as he just soaked up her heat and bathed in the afterglow.

Rhindeer

"I...I don't think I can move," Khero said when she could do more than just pant breathlessly, limp as a noodle in Elaros's arms.

DaGlobster

"I can," Elaros said, and he kissed her collar.

"But I don't want to."

Rhindeer

"Mm...then don't," Khero said, absently nuzzling against his neck.