Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Can I Get an Amen? [RHEH-RHEH] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, December 23, 2015, 10:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

They sat like that for a few moments as Elaros appreciated the warmth and the afterglow. He slowly stroked her hips, retracting his cock back into himself and unplugging her.

He purred as he passed his snout over her head, nuzzling her loosely.

Rhindeer

"A-ah!" Khero shivered as he pulled out, still all sensitive and tingly, but she relaxed against his chest with a sigh, her eyes drifting shut. The water clouded between them as his expulsions leaked out of her, but she hardly noticed or cared. It felt good as he nuzzled her, something she never thought she would have liked.

"That was...fun..." she said quietly.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Mhm," Elaros murmured. He leaned back a bit, shooting her a grin.

"I love how you move," he said, and he tenderly brushed some hair from her face.

Rhindeer

"Hah, uh..." Khero brushed wet hair from her eyes, trying to hide he awkward smile. "Yeah, yer not so bad yerself. At the whole movin' thing."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Elaros chuckled, and he looped his arms around her waist.

"Shall we go back to bed?"

Rhindeer

"Sure," Khero said, and slumped against him dramatically. "I'm exhausted."

DaGlobster

"Well, you're going to have to move if you want to go," Elsros said, tone chiding but face playful.

"You remember where the towels are?"

Rhindeer

"Or ya could just carry me," Khero said, but with a dramatic sigh she rose up and slipped out of the water, quickly wrapping herself up in a towel before she grabbed one for Elaros. He might not mind her scars, but she was still self-conscious--about that, and her nudity. Perhaps it was silly, but Serenian upbringing didn't go away overnight!

She held the second towel out for Elaros, hair dripping around her shoulders.

DaGlobster

Elaros took the towel, letting his wet, glittering scales dry off in the air for a moment before he started to gently towel himself down. His scales were water-resistant, so he really didn't need to dry off that much. He picked his robe back up and slipped it on, not bothering to tie the waist before he picked up Khero's bathrobe, folded it, and offered it to her.

Rhindeer

Khero slipped the robe on quickly, and unlike Elaros she tied it shut. She used the towel to wrap around her hair so it didn't drip, and then she looked to him to follow his lead.

"I was serious 'bout the carryin' thing, by the way."

DaGlobster

Elaros raised a brow-ridge at her, and shook his head with a chuckle, holding out his arms.

"Okay, I'll humor you this time. Only thing it'll cost you is a kiss," he said, tone flirty as he beckoned her towarss him.

Rhindeer

"Ain't too hefty a cost," Khero said with a snort and a roll of her eyes. Sure, she had been weirded out by the thought of kissing him before, and part of her still found it strange, but considering everything else they had done, that was nothing. Drawing closer and raising up onto her toes, she gave him a quick peck on the snout.

"Toll paid. Now carry me!"

DaGlobster

The corner of Elaros' mouth curled up at her little peck, and he gave her an appreciative look.

"Such a tease," he murmured to himself.

He picked her up so that she was cradled against his chest. He was strong and held her easily and comfortably as he took her out of the room, walked her through his halls, and began ascending the stairs.

He was silent throughout the trip, content with holding her close and experiencing her warmth. When they reached the door to his room, his tail slinked up and gripped the handle.

Elaros walked Khero to his bed and he sort of climbed onto it as he set her down, leaving her between his arms and on her back. He looked down at her with a wry sort of grin, and leaned in to kiss her, this time going for a fuller kiss.

"This looks like your stop..."

Rhindeer

"Yep," Khero said, voice muffled against Elaros's snout. Oh boy. What had she gotten herself into? Maybe one day she'd get used to this--but that also meant that she'd have to do this enough to get used to this. Had she made things weird between them? Was this weird? In the heat of the moment, she had stopped caring, but in the calm afterglow, as she relaxed and he carried her to bed, those thoughts had started to catch up to her again.

Was this...wrong? To be a slave and do something like this with her master. To be human and do something like this with someone very much not human?

But in the heat of it all, she had cared only for the affection she starved for. Master, slave, human, not human, it hadn't mattered.

All that had mattered was how he spoke to her. How he touched her. The tenderness, the care.

The humanity.

"It's...not weird that we're doin' this, is it?" she said after she broke the kiss, looking up at him. "You bein', er, my master and all?"

It was all so confusing.

DaGlobster

At her question, Elaros paused. His reptilian features betrayed little, but his thoughts over the answer could be seen in the way his eyes softened and then looked away. He set himself down besides her, eyes still lost in thought.

She'd already asked him this before, although the words were different and his answer came easier. Why did he find it so hard now?

"It's... not weird to me," he said. He said it with a light smile, even if the tone of his voice let her know that his omnipresent aloofness was now absent. "Where I come from, there are no masters or slaves, and I don't see you as a slave at all. And I don't see myself as your master," he continued.

"When I look at you, I just see Khero. Yes, there's a scrap of paper that says I bought you and that I own you, but that's kindling for all I care. I only kept it because the law says to..."

He went quiet, seemingly mulling over his next words. As he did so, he let his head rest next to hers, and after a few moments he nuzzled his snout into the delicious warmth of her neck.

"We're just Elaros and Khero."

Rhindeer

Khero was quiet for a long moment after Elaros's statement, her mind racing and eyes closed so he couldn't see the flash of pain in them. We're just Elaros and Khero, he said. There's a scrap of paper that says I bought and that I own you, but...

That's what he said. But what was real? That scrap of paper might be insignificant to him, but it was very significant to her own life and future. Was he just saying that because it sounded nice, or was that the honest truth?

She was afraid to test it. If she did, and it turned out to be a lie...

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Her eyes cracked open. "That scrap o' paper..."  she said slowly. "Ya could use it to free me...right?"

DaGlobster

He was quiet on that, but it wasn't a bad silence. It came with a sudden burst of introspection as he asked himself if he had really meant that. It was in his nature to please and comfort, but her question paused him in a way he didn't expect.

Because when he asked himself if he really did mean it, he found that he couldn't disagree. He'd gotten to know and care for her in the time she'd been in his home and he found that it didn't sit right with his morals and it wasn't honest to what they were.

Because they weren't lovers, but he couldn't deny that there was something brewing between them.

He met her eyes and spoke.

"I... I could," he said finally, and he found himself looking off for a moment before looking back to her.

"What would you do with that? Would you leave?," he asked, brushing a hand along her arm. He was curious, wanting to pursue this line of questioning even if Khero herself was nervous.

Rhindeer

"I'd hafta," Khero said quietly, keeping her eyes lowered. "My brother 'n' sister are still out there somewhere."

DaGlobster

It was what he'd expected to hear, honestly. He was quiet for a moment after that, and rest his head on his pillow, still looking at her and trying to find those eyes of here.

The hand brushing along her arm stopped at her hand, and he hesitated a moment before he covered it.

"I don't want you to go," he admitted, and offered her a tiny smile. He quickly continued before that could be dwelled on too much.

"But I understand."

He turned properly onto his side, propping his head up on his free hand. Taken by an affectionate sort of curiosity he lifted her hand up, examining it.

"The way is long, though. Maybe... you don't have to go alone?" He ventured.

Rhindeer

Khero squeezed her eyes shut as his hand covered hers, trapping the tears behind her lashes. Fuck. What the fuck. How was it that a monster was kinder than any fellow human she had met since her enslavement? And even before that! It didn't make sense! And maybe this wasn't real now. Maybe he would change his mind. He had all the power here, sealed away in that "scrap of paper".

Was this real?

Did he understand?

Was he...actually offering what it sounded like?

Her eyes snapped open, watery and reddened, and she finally looked up at him. "What are ya sayin'?"

Tags: