Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of Luna and Fate [M]

Started by Zero, January 11, 2016, 08:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Lorelai blinked at Logan owlishly as he began transforming his shape from the massive wolf-beast to the still quite gigantic man that she'd first laid eyes on and wanted. That it was a struggle requiring a great amount of effort was obvious to her, and she wasn't sure if she should be frustrated with him for taxing himself when he didn't have to or pleased to be able to see his handsome human features again.

There was another entirely separate part of his changing that immediately left her curious. It had been the strangest sensation to feel him shifting inside her. He was smaller and softer now, but that was generally pretty normal after a man was spent. She wiggled her hips experimentally to see if the change in his size and shape had dislodged the huge mass of flesh that had previously trapped their bodies together, and almost immediately her curiosity was answered with the sensation of his cooling seed oozing from its previous place within her.

For a moment she felt a pang of disappointment, how strange, everything was strange about tonight. Lorelai was forced to take herbs preventing her from becoming pregnant, as most clients didn't want to hire whores with unsightly baby bumps – or stretch marks. For some reason knowing that she wouldn't become pregnant with Logan's baby tonight made her feel a little sad.

All of this only took a few moments, and then the nymph was blinking her eyes and looking up at her sweet mountain again. A soft smile crossed her lips as his fingers brushed across his cheeks, and a great warm surge of affection wrapped around her heart as he began rambling nervously. She could sense how nervous he was, but didn't quite understand everything he was saying, as some of it didn't really make sense to her.

"No hurt. No monster. Felt good." Lorelai tried to assure him gently, raising her arms to wrap around his neck, fingers lightly running through the hair at the nap of his neck. She herself began feeling a little nervous. He wanted to take her with him, wanted her to stay with him, and she surely did want that badly, but a whole pack of werewolves? The nymph had not realized that it would not only be him. Logan assured her that they would adore her, but what if they did not?

"Why bite?" She asked, leaning back slightly with a curious tilt to her head. One hand left his hair to lightly touch the bite mark he'd inflicted. It really didn't hurt all that much, a little sore, but not really painful. There was nothing accusatory about her tone, and Lorelai neither looked nor felt angry about what he'd done, she was just curious as to the purpose or reason.

GoblinFae

He smiled softly to know that she had enjoyed it despite his lust-induced rush. "Next time I hope to take it slower for us both but I am glad you were able to enjoy it this time also." Logan just could not believe how fortunate he was to have her in his arms. This little woman made him feel as if he had swallowed the sun and now was glowing with its brilliance.

Her question about the mating mark brought him down to earth slightly but he was glad that it was something he could answer and that she seemed for the moment to not be very distressed. This," he replied with another fond smile as he gently traced the mark with a fingertip, "is called a mating mark in werewolf culture. It shows other wolves that we have a life-partner as well as bonds a mated pair together. In human terms you could consider it the equivalent of a married couple's wedding rings I believe, although I feel that the mating mark is much more special. The bite, and I do apologize for not being able to ask your consent Lorelai, I was run completely by instinct you see, but the bite is my promise to you to love you, to cherish you, to take care of and protect you all the days of our lives. That is of course if you'll have me."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

"It you. I enjoy." Lorelai said softly, almost shyly. After decades as a whore much of the shyness had been wrung from her, but with Logan she felt it creeping up on her. It must be because she actually cared about what he thought of her. He wasn't there to use her and leave. It was hard to believe what he was really there to do - love her - but she trusted and believed him.

Slow or frenzied, she knew that it didn't matter, any way he made love to her was going to make her feel good - physically and emotionally.

The nymph listened with rapt attention as he explained the mating mark he'd created when he bit her. She supposed it made sense that werewolves wouldn't be able to just wear wedding rings, what with all their shifting shapes. So if the bite was like a wedding ring in symbol, did that mean she was married to him? Well, they called it mated, so she supposed it was like the same thing.

She had more questions, but despite his improved conversational skills, hers were still quite lacking. Lorelai didn't want to upset him with more understandings because of a poorly worded question. Instead she moved her fingers to lightly caress his cheek. "I have. I want. Mine."

It occurred to the nymph that he'd not kissed her properly yet. Lorelai hated kissing clients, it felt too intimate with people she only associated with because she had to, but this was not like that at all and she found herself quite curious as to how his lips would feel and taste. Drawing herself up, because he truly did tower over her, she pressed her lips against his softly to encourage him to give her what she wanted but felt too shy to ask for.

GoblinFae

His heart fluttered at her affections. Lorelai's speech patterns did not bother or deter him from wanting to communicate more with her. Instead they delighted him; she was an adorable and sweet treasure. The only thing stopping him from asking her more questions about herself was her lips gently pressing against his own. For the briefest of moments he stilled, frozen in pleasant surprise but even that did not last. Logan smiled into the kiss, his hand coming up to cup the back of her neck lovingly and without thought. His fingers played with the hair at the nape of her neck, gently massaging at the base as he allowed their kiss to be soft and gentle. There was no need to rush now and as much as he desired to take things slow he let her lead.

"Thank you," he whispered against her lips once they were forced to part for air. He kept his forehead resting against hers, unwilling to part from her even that much. Logan gave her another chaste kiss before remembering to ask after her own comfort. "Forgive me Lorelai you seem to have bewitched me," he teased, "would you like to lay down? Are you comfortable?" The man blushed fiercely once he recalled how they were still intimately joined. He became flustered then, not knowing how to bring attention to it and whether or not he should move and possibly cause her discomfort by doing so.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

The kiss met and exceeded her expectations, Lorelai loved how soft and warm his lips felt against hers in the sweet, gentle kiss. The nymph loved the way his lips curled against hers as he smiled, and the way his hand came up to lightly hold her in the kiss, skin tingling at the loving way his fingers caressed and massaged the back of her neck. Everything about the way he kissed her just filled her with this warmth and happiness. Nobody had ever touched her or kissed her like Logan did.

She adored it, craved it, loved it.

A soft giggle escaped her as their lips parted, her green eyes looking up at him giddily as he thanked her, though she wasn't sure for what she was being thanked. The kiss? It felt strange to feel so appreciated, but the nymph would be lying if she said she didn't like it. Being cared about filled her with quite the torrent of emotions, which were only increased as he asked after her comfort.

Lorelai shook her head, no, she didn't really want to lay down. She pulled her head away from the position of resting their foreheads together, but only so she could duck her head down to nuzzle and worm herself in his lap so her head was tucked under his chin. Despite how good Logan may have made her feel, her entire body ached slightly and she felt tired, but she didn't want to lay down or sleep in this bed ever again. For too many years she had been forced to bed men in this very room and all she wanted was to disassociate herself from it.

It felt wrong to be here with Logan. This wasn't where they belonged.

"We go home?" She asked tentatively, a hopeful air to the question. Yes, Lorelai thought she was definitely ready to go home.

GoblinFae

"Yes," Logan beamed down at her with teary-eyes of adoration, "we can go home." He leaned in to give her another soft kiss before pulling back. "Would you like a hot bath though before we go my Little Flower? The lake at home is not very private," he explained feeling rather bashful that he could not provide the same comforts for his mate that she was accustomed to. "I'm sorry if my home isn't what you're used to. We'll work together to make it home for you though. I want only the best for you." He cupped her cheek gently. "Is there anything you need to pack to bring with you?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

All Lorelai could think about had been to leave this filthy place, and hearing his affirmation that they could go home only made her all the more eager to go with him, but the offer of a hot bath did sound nice. It would help soothe her aching muscles and they drying substance between her legs could be cleaned away before it became truly unpleasant against her skin.

"We bathe." She agreed softly, although she was curious about the lake now. Did the wolves bathe in that? Well, modesty wasn't exactly a commodity in her life so far, why she should be upset at a lack of privacy going forward was anyone's guess.

As for packing...that was going to take a great deal of effort to convey. How was she to explain to him that she didn't really own anything to pack? Roald was not going to just let her take things with her. Lorelai bit her bottom lip anxiously as she thought about how Roald was going to react when Logan took her away. He wasn't going to be pleased, but she was not staying.

She belonged with Logan now.

Which brought her to another thought. He wanted the best for her, was apologizing for his home not being "what she was used to" and that made her frown lightly up at him. She was used to not having a real home, living with him would be a profound improvement in the most important sense. "No home here. You best."

GoblinFae

He smiled down at her, offering her a very warm hug in exchange for her kind words. "I just hope it will be home enough for you when you see it," Logan murmured, nuzzling against her jaw. "But we'll make it right together. I promise you that." The large man gave her a gentle kiss to her cheek before sitting up straight, though his arms remained locked around her. "Now you must forgive me my flower but in my haste to care for you I have forgotten some useful details." Logan flushed from the tips of his ears down his chest in embarrassment. "How does one go about getting a hot bath in this establishment? This is my um," he lowered his head in shame at feeling so weak to come inside though he knew now that it was her and not sex that had drawn him there, "first time."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

The nymph wished that she knew how to reassure him that she would certainly feel at home with him, no matter the house itself. Lorelai closed her eyes and sighed softly as Logan nuzzled against her jaw before placing a kiss on her cheek. Part of her didn't care about the bath or even leaving, she just wanted to bask in all this affection and soak up as much of his attention as Logan would give her.

Green eyes opened and looked up at her mountain of a beast as he sat up straight, still holding her tightly. A smile tugged the corners of her mouth upwards as he blushed so sweetly as he asked about getting the promised bath. His first time, how cute! Well, she knew it hadn't been his first time with a woman, but the nymph was definitely certain it had been his first time here. It would be his last time at any brothel for that matter.

"Down hall, on right. It ready." Everyone had seen Lorelai bringing a client up to her room. One of the younger girls that worked at laundry and cleaning would have prepared a bath in anticipation of her needing one once she was through with entertaining Logan.

GoblinFae

"Thank you sweetheart," he breathed, giving her yet another kiss before gently adjusting her in his arms so that he could carry her with an arm under her knees and one around her back. Prior to standing, Logan quickly snatched up the blanket off the bed and pulled it as best as he could around her to preserve as much of her modesty as he could. His mate's comfort was at the forefront of his thoughts and he would not allow the lecherous eyes of the brothel's other patrons to upset her.

He found the room easily enough despite the men and women loitering about in the hallway either waiting their turn or switching in and out of rooms. Logan curled himself protectively around Lorelai, refusing to allow the curious and hungry eyes to drink in her form. Once they were inside their desired room, he locked it and walked over to try and place her in the tub. "Here we are my little love. Just relax and allow me to take care of you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

It was strange and endearing, the way her giant lover treated her so protective and tender. Lorelai smiled widely, a light blush coming to her cheeks as she turned her head to press her face against his chest, arms clinging to him tightly as he wrapped her up in a blanket and lifted her so easily. He was so big and strong! The nymph had never felt so safe and treasured before, and she was still trying to fully grasp everything that had happened to her that night.

It was hard to figure out how she could go from a whore to someone's "sweetheart", "Little Flower", or "love" in the span of a few heartbeats.

It hardly mattered how, she guessed, as long as it was true.

The way Logan curled his body protectively around hers as he carried her down the hall caused Lorelai to giggle softly against his chest. She was used to being leered at and ogled! It was still insanely sweet that he wanted to shelter her from those lusty gazes, and soon enough they were once again alone in one of the bathing rooms, steam rising from the hot water.

"No," She gave a whining protest, lips pouting as she clung tightly to Logan as he tried to set her in the tub. He promised not to let her out of his arms and Lorelai was not ready to leave those protective arms. "We bathe. You in."

GoblinFae

Logan grunted as he was nearly thrown off balance but his mate's sudden clinging in the moments of him bending and attempting to release her. He was forced to stumble slightly before being able to straighten with a chuckle. "As the lady commands, though I am more than willing to be your servant for your bath, sweetheart." He carefully lowered them both into the tub, although this time he did not release her even once she was settled once more into his lap, the blanket he had wrapped her in long forgotten by the door.

"Just lay back and relax, my Little Flower. Allow your unworthy mate to worship you as you deserve," he whispered against her ear while taking up one of the bars of scented soap to lather up against a soft bathing cloth. "I don't know what I did to deserve you. You're so...perfect, so full of light," he told her reverently as he began to gently scrub her back and shoulders. "I'm sorry I'm sure that sounds stupid." Logan blushed and bowed his head some. "We just met but I can't help it when I'm in the presence of such an angel."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

"You in." Lorelai insisted, when he said he would have been willing to be her servant for her bath. Being pampered by him would be nice, but she was determined not to leave his arms until she was home unless she absolutely had no other choice. The nymph was still afraid that if he let her go she'd wake up and realize he was just part of a fanciful dream.

Thankfully Logan did as she asked and a delighted sigh escaped her as they settled into the hot water together. With minimal shuffling in his lap, Lorelai was able to make herself very comfortable.  Large green eyes only became larger as they widened, blinking up at him owlishly when he spoke of being unworthy and worship and things he thought she deserved.

"You say pretty things." Lorelai blushed deeply, still not sure what to make of being called such endearing things as sweetheart, angel, and little flower. It made happiness bubble up in her and such joy was not something familiar. The nymph squirmed in his lap slightly, the cloth rubbing against her skin as he cleaned her very sweetly only made her think about his hands running over her body as they had far too briefly earlier.

"I like." Even if his declaration of being unworthy made her uncomfortable.

GoblinFae

"I'm glad," he replied, washing her arms as lovingly as he had her back. "I hope one day, every day actually, to show you how much you mean to me." Logan smiled sappily as he focused on cleansing her entirely. Her shifting about was slightly distracting but he tried his best to ignore his body's own desires for her comfort. He feared her feeling obligated to pleasure him because of the brutal way he had mated her or her own occupation. The werewolf did his best to fight down his urges even as his hand with the cloth caressed every part of her from her delicate shoulders to perfect bosom and below. "Do you have interests Lorelai? Hobbies?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Lorelai's eyes had slid closed as Logan bathed her, the nymph could have purred like a cat she was so content and relaxed. Between his hands, his words, and the hot water her skin was flushed and warm. While she didn't really understand how Logan could love her, how he could mean so much to her, as he claimed, but she felt it would be bad luck to question such a good thing. If she looked to closely, dug too deep, would it all fall apart?

"Interests? Hobbies?" Her voice came out soft and breathy, her words questions as her eyes remained closed and she leaned further against his chest. She could have fallen asleep if not for having such a strong desire to be with him, to speak with him, to touch him. "Grow flowers. Knit things. I do."

Lorelai hummed happily, letting one of her hands smooth over his chest in curiosity. Her mate, to use his word, was so big and strong. She could feel the power beneath her palm as she caressed him lovingly. "What you like?"

GoblinFae

Logan could not say it or think it enough. Lorelai was perfect. Her hobbies just suited her perfectly. Already he was imagining seeing her curled up and knitting clothes for their children and the house surrounded with flowers. For a moment he allowed himself to think of having a family with her before pushing that thought away gently to be cherished at a later time when they were much better acquainted and she was comfortable in his home and in his bed. He would never force it upon her and even if she wanted to never have children, he would still love her unconditionally.

The thought of flowers though gave him ideas he would act upon far sooner though. Right then as he slowly dipped her back into the warm water, a hand upon her back and one behind her neck so that he could soak her hair, he decided that he would bring her fresh flowers every day without fail. Logan would see her happy even in the smallest details of their lives.

Once her hair was wet, he once more gently raised her back up, careful not to jerk her too quickly or harshly even as he scooted himself forward to slouch in the tub, creating a reclined surface for her to lay forward upon. Only then once she was rested against his chest did he begin to soothingly massage shampoo into her hair and against her scalp in slow, circular patterns.

"When I am with the pack I love to play with them, from the littlest child up to even the alpha there is always sport to engage in. They're my family, took me in when I was but a child myself with no kin of my own and spoiled me rotten if you ask me," he chuckled softly. "We wrestle and scuffle playfully, no one gets hurt mind you but it's always good fun. Sometimes we swim in the lake and I enjoy that too. But um when I'm on my own I suppose I just enjoy um...being as it were. I like to lay out in the sand and feel the sun on my face or look at the stars as they move across the sky. Boring stuff really, nothing actually useful like yours," he laughed again.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Lorelai melted against her gentle giant, oblivious to his dreams of their future family or his notion to supply her endlessly with flowers. All she knew was that her body and mind were languid, a relaxation unknown before tonight had spread through her limbs. There wasn't the slightest flicker of tension or fear as Logan lowered her towards the water.

Her eyes remained lightly closed as her hair was soaked in preparation for cleaning and the nymph was content to be manipulated as her lover saw fit. It seemed so natural to her, allowing herself to submit to him so completely as he carefully pampered her. Lorelai gave a happy little hum as she sprawled against Logan's chest, looking very much as if she were on the brink of nodding off completely.

Although once his fingers began massaging her scalp soft little moans passed her lips. No one had washed her hair for her since she was very little, a very, very long time ago. Even then, no one had washed it like this. She hadn't known something so seemingly innocent could feel so stimulating.

Instead of focusing on the heat pooling in her belly, Lorelai tried to concentrate on his voice. It sounded so nice, having lots of family to love and be loved by. A grin tugged at her lips imagining him playing and wrestling with someone. He was so huge! Was that only a werewolf thing? She didn't recall those few werewolves she'd known being anywhere so big as he was.

The swimming sounded really fun. The nymph had never even seen a lake let alone had the chance to swim in one. Maybe he would take her swimming with him. Not that she could swim. Maybe he would teach her.

"Sound nice. I not have family. Never have family. We...family?" She opened her eyes to look up at him shyly. If mates were like husbands and wives then Lorelai supposed that they were family now.

GoblinFae

"Yes," Logan replied emphatically and without any hesitation. "And my family will gladly be your family if you'll have them. The pack is so loving and accepting," he tried to assure her as his fingers worked to continue stroking through her hair. Unable to resist her, the werewolf paused to lean up and press his lips tenderly against her own. "I can't wait to have everyone meet you when you're ready. That is if I can stop kissing you." He laughed as he stole another kiss. "You my Little Flower are in serious danger of never being leaving my arms. I don't think I'm ever going to want to let you go."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

His excitement and eagerness to show her to his family was evident; Lorelai couldn't help but feel a little of that jubilation herself, but there was also nervous anxiety. Logan seemed convinced that they would just love her and welcome her with open arms. The nymph couldn't feel quite the confident in her reception. It wasn't that she did not trust her mate, not at all, but to go from no family and unloved to overflowing with adoration from not only him but his family seemed daunting and overwhelming.

It was impossible for her to stay focused on her worries and reservations, though. Not with her gentle giant giving her sweet, soft kisses like that. Lorelai practically purred when he called her his Little Flower, green eyes glinting happily. Flowers were beautiful and she loved them. It made her feel so...special.

"You hold. I like. Never leave arms. Okay." She gave a soft little smile before moving in to kiss him like he had kissed her - soft and loving.

GoblinFae

Logan could not keep himself from humming and smiling against her tender lips. His massive arms cradled her close as if she were as delicate as a feather, he was so afraid of hurting her, of breaking her given their very different sizes. "Thank you," he breathed against her skin, unwilling to draw away from her even enough to look her in the eye. "Thank you for being strong until I could find you, for being strong even when I did," he told her, pressing little pecks to her cheeks and nose. "I thought I might never find you," he admitted fearfully. "My precious mate, my tiny Little Flower, my Lorelai."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Tags: