Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Midnight bondfire [OPEN]

Started by Kage, January 12, 2016, 11:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smaugthesilver

"At least I don't look like I'm eighty. And since you don't seem to appreciate me, I'll be off somewhere else with my kegs of two hundered year old cider. And pretzels."

Smaugthesilver

"Fine." Laeli takes out a bottle of strong cider from her side and sips slowly, before choking on the bitter taste.

Gligar

Elena choked.

"Hey! You take that back!"

Kage

"Ladies Ladies, your both beautiful now what's wrong with the dirt Elena?" Kage said clutching his beer.

Gligar

"There's...something off about it. Something different than regular muck and grime. I can't quite...put my finger on it..."

Smaugthesilver

Laeli sips the cider casualy, before choking on the bitter taste.

Gligar

"Heh. Too much for ya, girlie?" Elena snickers.

JackieCat

Kirl was quite confused about the whole situation.  She and her hyena companion, Oax, had been watching the whole exchange perched in tree high above the three other people and the small dragon.  The two older people were teasing the teenage girl, but unlike them, Kirl did not underestimate the girl, you never know who could be deadly, after all, Kirl herself was only seventeen, and very capable of killing, not that she liked to.

Kirl gathered every piece of information she could about the three, and when she had, she nodded at Oax, who, despite being a hyena, had climbed the tree with her, nearly as silent as her human friend.

Kirl and Oax had been completely silent, but now they both dropped from the tree, landing silently and looking over the people standing there.

Kirl held up her hands in a gesture of peace, and smiled at them.  "Hello," she said. "I'm Kirl and this is Oax.  I heard you talking and decided to drop in, you have any extra drinks?"
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Gligar

Elena turned around to look at the new arrivals. She lazily held the bottle in her hand and shook it at them.

"Y'can have the rest of this."

JackieCat

"Thanks," Kirl said, taking the bottle.  Before drinking, she sniffed the liquid, then held down the bottle for Oax to sniff.  The hyena looked up at her, sending a message saying that there was no detectable poison in the drink.  Kirl smiled at her friend and took a long drink.  She was adept at identifying poisons, and so was Oax, though the hyena was better at it, considering the animal's heightened sense of smell.

Kirl was not unfamiliar with alcohol, despite being only a teenager, and swallowed the liquid without showing any signs of discomfort.  After running away at age twelve, she had been exposed to many things a normal twelve-year old would not have encountered.

"What is the purpose of this gathering?" the young adventurer asked those around her.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Smaugthesilver

"Umm, hello, I'm still here peoples, whether you like it or not."  yells Laeli,  waving her hand in front of Kira's face.

JackieCat

Kirl looked over at the other teenager, who was now yelling.

"I'm sorry," Kirl said truthfully. "I wasn't ignoring you on purpose.  What's your name? I'm Kirl."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Smaugthesilver

"Oh. Right. Well, wanna pretzel?" Laeli says lamley, smiling wanly after her out burst.

Gligar

"More people who look too young to be drinking in the wilderness, I see." smirked Elena.

JackieCat

"No thank you," Kirl said to the teenager as she offered her a pretzel, and she raised an eyebrow at the other woman.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor