Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Comrades by Bond (DragonSong)

Started by Saber-Five, January 17, 2016, 03:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

"I dare you to call me a little girl again. Watch and see what's happens." Meeta teased right back before pushing Lani's left shoulder with one arm.

Saber-Five

With a lopsided grin, Meeta answered simply.

"This"

Suddnely she tackle Lani by the waist, attempting take her to the ground. Yet the nomad stood firm and Meeta struggled to push harder while saying.

"Same rules like before. Though this time, the winner gets the bed all to herself tonight, after humiliating the loser of course."

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Meeta felt she was going to regret saying that. Thankfully there was no pool to be dunk into in this room.

DragonSong

"You're on." She suddenly went limp, allowing Meeta to knock them both to the ground. In a lightning quick movement, she grabbed the younger woman's hips and used the advantage of surprise to flip her over her head, springing back up and sinking into a defensive crouch.

Saber-Five

Meeta got herself back up. She rush forward, aiming for the huge bed. Using it as leverage she leaped from it for an another attempt to tackle Lani.

DragonSong

She sidestepped the attack, throwing a hand out to shove Meeta's shoulder as she flew by.

Saber-Five

In hindsight, this attempt was a stupid idea, but this was fun. Even so, it didn't matter when Lani dodged her attack and even shoved her.

She fell sideways unto the green cotten mat that covered much of the room's floor. Meeta started lifting herself up yet she was wide open to a counter-attack by Lani, who was several inches away behind her.

DragonSong

Lani essentially fell on her, using her superior size to pin her to the mat.

And then- because this was the first chance she'd had at fun in years- she started tickling her. Like a child. And she really didn't care.

Saber-Five

Meeta laughed and giggle without control. "Stop, please stop!" She begged in a laughing voice while trying to get back up but kept there by Lani.

DragonSong

"Not a chance!" she crowed, tickling her with renewed vigor. "Who knew you had such a weakness?"

Saber-Five

Meeta laughed harder as a result. Even so she struggle to break from the hold.

"If you ticking going to make me submit think again." Meeta declared, chuckling more and more.

DragonSong

"Oh I don't know," Lani said, tilting her head as though she was giving it real thought. "It seems to be going pretty well for me so far."

Saber-Five

Finally Meeta regain some semblance of control, despite her still cackling. Payback She thought with renewed purpose. She brought her hands on Lani and started ticking her.

DragonSong

She squirmed, biting her lip to muffle bursts of giggles, but didn't relent in her assault either, catching desperately at Meeta's wrists every so often in an attempt to stop her tickling.

Saber-Five

They were at a stalemate here, Meeta realized. She bit her own lips to contain further laugher, but did gave out muffed chuckles. While Lani didn't stop her tickling attack, Meeta's own efforts did relieve some of the pressure off when the nomad grasp at her wrists.

Once Lani did it again, Meeta took advantage of it, by slipping out of her friend's hold. Getting back up and formed a defensive stance.

"That was funny I'll admit."

DragonSong

Lani rocked back into a defensive stance of her own. "I'll take what fun I can get," she said, teasing.

Saber-Five

Meta nodded before saying. "True be told I think we nearly busted our guts with all that laughing."

With that said, the ex-slave sprang forward again and locked arms with Lani.

DragonSong

She grunted but held her ground, pushing back with almost her full body weight. Waiting, calculating, trying to figure out her next move before it happened.

Saber-Five

Lani would discover that her mixed race friend had gotten a little bit stronger than from before. She too held her ground, when Lani pushed further, Meeta pull back and let go, using the nomad's own strength against her, by letting fall. When she did, Meeta fell on her back and locked Lani's head with her right elbow.

"Get ready for some humiliation Lani. It's coming." 

DragonSong

She groaned dramatically, but let her body relax a bit. "I yeild," she laughed, tugging lightly at Meeta's arm. "I do suppose it's my turn." She huffed, wriggled experimentally in her hold.