Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Black and Bones [M]

Started by visualspice, January 23, 2016, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Oh? And if I refuse to give it back?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

Mist let out a soft chuckle, "you'd be doing me a favour," he replied with a bitter grin. "That is, if you can contain it and keep it from killing you and returning to me." He extended his hand for the sword. Tendrils of flesh errupted from the hilt and slowly crawled over the blade to reach for the elf's hand.

"Don't be reckless. That thing will get agressive." He said once more, a sincere glint in his eyes as he looked to the spectral woman.

visualspice

She watched with interest, eyes on the tendrils and when they nearly touched, she yanked the blade back, eyes still on the weapon, curious to see what this man might be warning her about. But she could feel the deep seed of evil rooted within, and she knew she was playing with fire.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

The blade's eye suddenly opened and gave her a frantic stare. A mental attack ensued, the sword sending maddening pictures and horrifying images, thousands of whispers, stings of pain towards her. At the same time, the tendrils surged outwards, before turning around to stab her in the forearm, shredding through flesh and bone if she didn't let go.

visualspice

She hadn't expected- but then again, what had she? The man had warned her and she could feel the darkness. And the scream that tore out from ehr throat as she tried to grab onto the damn thing to wrench it from her forearm seemed to be in vein- but in her panicked state, she wasn't about to let the thing eat up her arm!

Medievarad

Mist stepped forward, putting a hand on the blade, his other hand gripping the hilt. Almost immediatly to the touch, the blade calmed down and glanced at Mist. It closed it's eye and the tendrils dislodged from her arm. Mist pulled the blade back if he could.

visualspice

She released another cry as black blood gushed from her wound. She stumbled forward, but even in the pain induced shock of the moment, it didn't stop her from grabbing him by the throat and growling in his face.

Medievarad

The instant her hand reached Mist's throat, the blade reached hers. The sharp edge scraping against it. Mist gave her a dull glance. "Let.. Go.." He sputtered under her solid grip, pressing the sword further against her throat to enforce his command.

visualspice

She simply stared at him, eyes still wild before she turned that surprise into a glare and tightened her grip.
"You think your sword can kill me? Go ahead and try it."

Medievarad

A breath escaped Mist, the careless façade turned to a rather dangerous smirk. A glint was seen.in his eyes. "I know.. You feel.. Pain.." He sputtered, before he turned the blade to cleanly cut the arm off that was holding hil by the throat, at the shoulder. So she had to let go and dodge or lose her arm due to the large, nightmarish sword.

visualspice

Although immortal, he was right. SHe could feel pain as any other, but her reflexes were near unmatched and she retracted her arm and was taking a step back long before the drow finished swinging his blade. She furrowed her brows at him, glaring simply and took another step back.

Medievarad

A gasp resounded as she let go, ollowed by a steady coughing as the blade slammed into the ground as Mist tried o recuperate. Which he did after a short while.

He circled the blade before resting it on his shoulder. His gaze fixated on the spectral woman.

visualspice

Why was she just staring at him? Why did she linger. And just like that, she turned from his form- and ran, taking to the shadows and letting them pull her, desiring to be far, far away from the darkness that emanated from the man, from his blade-
And clouded her from being able to focus on the real task at hand.

The shadow seeds.

But she hadn't gotten that far, sure far enough to impress the non-shadow walkers, but she needed to stop. Her heart was hammering as she stumbled beside the river bank, the roar of the falls behind her near deafening. And she closed her eyes and just let it's mist drift around her, cooling her dual colored flesh.

Medievarad

And like that, she was gone. A soft sigh left Mist as he rolled his shoulders, hanging the blade at his back again, he backtraced his steps in order to find the cave again.

visualspice

She felt itchy in her clothes, itchy to be in this world of men. Perhaps it was the madness of the shadows talking, but she was rabid as she moved to tear off her clothing, tossing the leather garb aside and revealing just how much of her once pale flesh was now turning as black as volcano ash. And she stood there, the mists curling around her as she examined herself, eyes red, and her insides feeling....
empty.

Medievarad

Mist managed to find the cave where her original body was in. Chained and cuffed. He sat down infront of her and sighed slowly. Waiting.

visualspice

Her original body was as naked as her 'other' one was. But it was cool and unmoving, though not quite dead, but evidently not all there. There was some semblance of a breath, but no sensation or note of a heart beat. But the body, her skin and the way she hung....
Though evidently tortured, she still radiated the undying spirit of the living.

Medievarad

Mist pulled the blade out and rested it on his chest, taking a deep breath.

visualspice

As she cooled off, she sensed him finding his way back to her. Swearing through her teeth, she didn't bother to slip back into her clothing as she moved, fast as the night and appeared behind him, unheard, in the cave. A sharp blade was pressed to his throat as her dripping wet body pressed up against him from behind.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance," she growled into his ear, knife pinching at his skin.

Medievarad

Mist arched an eyebrow as he felt the knife at his throat. His arm immediatly shooting up to grab her hand and throw her over his shoulder, pulling the knife up to try and force it against her throat. "I'd tell you that isn't as easy as you make it sound." He said, eyes big and oddly coloured again.